本周寿星 莉亚
本周超级模范生 查克
你终于来了
It’s about time you showed up.
那是什么
What’s that?
是《直捣龙穴》
It’s “Dragon’s Lair.”
布莱恩昨天带来的
Brian came by yesterday and dropped it off.
他说比不上真的游戏机
He said it wasn’t as good as the real thing…
但至少可以让我练习
…but at least it’d keep me practicing.
他帮我打到第十关…
He helped me get to level 10…
就是城♥堡♥被包围那一关
…the one where the castle’s under siege.
真酷
That’s cool.
布莱恩是个很好的人
He’s a pretty decent guy. Brian is.
没错
Yeah. he is.
你是对的 而我错了 但…
Oh, man, you were right, and I was wrong, but I’m…
我对大部分人都判断错误 所以…
I’m wrong about most people. 50…
重要的是…
The important thing is…
你愿意改变想法
…you always change your mind about them.
我带了东西给你
I brought something 10! you.
云游四海的牛仔裤
The Traveling Pants.
对 莉娜刚寄给我的
Yeah. I just got them back. From Lena.
-在希腊那位 -对
-The one in Greece? -Yeah.
她说我们一直都是对的 裤子的确有魔力…
She said that we were light all along. that they really are magic. and…
我不清楚细节 但我很了解莉娜
Well. I don’t know the details. but I do know Lena…
若她这么觉得…
…and for her to say that means…
就表示一定是真的
…that it must be true.
所以我想可以借你穿
So I was thinking. you know. maybe you could have them 10! a while.
-尺寸不合 记得吗 -我知道
-They didn’t fit me. remember? -Yeah. I know.
我知道 但那不重要 懂吗
I know. but that doesn’t really matter. You know?
什么都不重要
None of it really matters.
听好 我要你收下裤子 贝莉
Listen. you have to take them. Bailey.
好吗 让魔法裤子帮助你
Okay? You have to let them help you.
拜托你
Please.
我知道你很累 但你绝不能放弃
I know that you’re tiled. okay. but you can’t give up.
这条裤子会施展奇迹
These pants will give you a miracle.
你…你必须要相信
You just” You have to believe.
但是缇碧…
But. Tibby…
这条裤子已经带给我奇迹了
…the pants have already worked their magic on me.
它让我和你相遇
They brought me to you.
我要你帮我做件事
I want you to do something 10! me.
什么事
What?
把记录片拍完
Finish your movie.
为什么
Why?
因为你办得到
Because you can.

Hello?

Oh. no.
我会告诉她
I’ll let he! know.
我重新漆了前廊
I painted the porch.
我们去马力欧餐厅庆祝你回家如何
Say. what do you say we go to Mario’s to celebrate your homecoming?
改天吧 爸 车程让我很累
Maybe later, Dad. I’m pretty tired from the trip.
是我 贝莉
Hey. it’s me. Bailey.
你不必在影片里用这段
You don’t have to use this in your movie or anything.
但现在我回想了一下
Although. now that I think of it…
在渥曼超♥市♥昏倒 的确是很窝囊的行为
mfainting in Wallmans dues kind of qualify me as a loser.
不过…
But then again…
在额头上贴标价也没好到哪
…wearing a price sticker on your forehead probably makes you one too.
我不知道 缇碧
You know. I don’t know. Tibby.
也许每个人在某方面都是输家
Maybe the truth ls there’s a little bit of loser in all of us. you know?
快乐并不是生命中万事美好…
Being happy isn’t having everything in your life be perfect.
而是将种种琐事串起…
Maybe it’s about stringing together all the little things…
就像穿这条裤子一样…
…like wearing these pants…
或在《直捣龙穴》中过关
—or getting to a new of “Dragon’s Lair”.
借着这些小事忘却不愉快
…and making those count for more than the bad stuff.
也许我们就这样闯过难关
Maybe we just get through it…
再也别无所求
…and that’: all we can ask for.
-喂 -卡门 我是莉娜
-Hello? -Carmen, it’s Lena.
我有事和你谈
I have to talk to you about something.
你都不接电♥话♥了吗
Don’t you answer your phone anymore?
-卡门 我真的很忙…-缇碧 布莉姬需要我们
-Calmen. I really don’t have time—Tib. Bridget needs us.
-缇碧 快打开 -我正在开
-Tib. God. Just open it. -That’s what I’m trying to do.
我就说她闻到垃圾食物就会醒
I told you the smell of junk food would wake her up.
我们自动来你家过夜
We have invited ourselves over 10! a sleepover.
-不过你好像已经睡了 -是啊
-But it seems you ale already asleep. -Yeah.
我好累
I feel so tired.
那你应该和我们聊聊
Well. then you should talk to us.
所以我们才能…
So that we…
修补它
…can fix this.
这是最好吃的披萨
This is the perfect pizza.
-是培根 -我认为是橄榄
-It’s the bacon. -I think it’s the olives.
-培根 -你们两个别吵了
-Bacon. -Honestly. you two.
-玛姬 你…-玛姬你好
‘Maggie. Whai–? ‘HeY. Maggie_
玛姬 不要
Maggie. no!
你知道谁爱吃这披萨吗 你妈
Hey, do you know who would have loved this P, Bee? Your morn.

Yeah.
我记得有一天她决定自己做
I remember this one time she decided that she’d make one herself.
她每次看完电视醒来都很饿
She always woke up starving after one of her episodes.
我坐在厨房♥写功课
I was just sitting in the kitchen doing my homework…
然后她走进来
…and she just walked in…
开始动手做
…and just started making this thing.
我不知道那算不算是披萨
You know, I don’t even know if you could call it a pizza.
她不过把冰箱的剩菜 丢到一片圆面皮上
It was rnore like the entire contents of our refrigerator on a round crust.
最恐怖的是我们还吃光了
Craziest part is we actually ate it.
你当然会吃光
Of course you did.
我们在十分钟内吃得一干二净
We ate every single bit oi that pizza in like 10 minutes.
是啊
Yeah.
然后笑个没完
And we were laughing the whole time.
很快乐的时光
It was great.
我当时以为厄运不会再发生
I remember thinking that maybe there won’t be any more bad spells.
她也许会永远这么快乐
Maybe she’ll just be happy like this forever.
你有权利想念她 小布
It’s okay to miss her. Bee.
想念她虽然痛苦…
I mean. as hard as it is to be sad about it…
但若压抑情绪不是更难受
…don’t you think maybe it’s harder not to be?
你不懂
You don’t understand.
布莉姬…
Bridge…
我办不到
I can’t.
我太痛苦了
It hurts too much.
-我懂 -不 你不懂
-I know. -No. you don’t know.
我只想快乐健康的活着
I just want to feel good and happy and alive.
因为…
Because…
如果我有活着的感觉…
…if I feel alive…
她似乎就还在我身边
…then it doesn’t seem like she’s dead.
若我不难过…
And if I’m not sad…
就证明我和她不一样
…then it proves that I’m not like her.
小布 你不必向任何人证明
Bee. you don’t have to prove that to anybody.
你母亲没有你坚强
I mean. you have a strength in you that your mom never had.
即使她想 也办不到
As much as she wanted to. she couldn’t find it.
对 你还拥有其他东西
Yeah. and you have something else too.
什么
What?
你有我们
You have us.
我们不会离开你 好吗
And we’re not gonna let you go anywhere. okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
要再回来看我们
Come back.
再见
Bye.
我也会想你
Miss you too.
现在别烦我
Not now. Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie!
玛姬 早
Maggie! Morning.
快回来 我说真的喔
Get back here. now! I mean it!
玛姬 抱歉
Maggie. Excuse me.
玛姬
Mags!
对不起
Sony.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章麦克法兰
下一篇文章卡贾基
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!