玛姬
Maggie.
你掉了这条裤子
Did you lose these?
应该是
Yeah, I think I did.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么在这里
So. what are you doing here?
我其实是来找你的
I was looking 10! you. actually.
我住在贺伯巷 不是街
Yeah. we’re on Hobart Place. not Street.
-很容易搞错 -那就对了
-It’s really confusing. -Yeah. that would do it. That would do it.
-我要回哥大去了 -那里离这里很远
-So I’m on my way back to Columbia. -That’s not exactly nearby.
是很远没错
No. it’s not exactly nearby.
我要说我们之间的事…
I just wanted to say that what happened between us…
都是我的错
…was my fault.
错误
Fault?
应该说是我的责任 我应该放聪明点…
Not fault. My responsibility. I should’ve known better. It’s just–
我也没要求你放慢脚步
Well. I didn’t exactly tell you to slow down.
问题是…
Problem is…
我明知不应该却一心想拥有
…I wanted it 10! all the wrong reasons.
所有我想抛得远远的东西…
And all the things that I was trying to run away from…
却接连着回来纠缠我
…just ended up catching up with me that much sooner.
总之 还是朋友吗
Anyway. friends?
好 朋友
Okay. ‘friends.
等你满二十岁…
When you’re 20…
也许会变成大学足球红星
…and probably a soccer star at some huge college…
会有很多男孩子追求你
…and there’s a million guys after you…
答应我你会给我一个机会
…promise me you’ll give me a shot.
没问题
Deal.

All light.
-谢谢 -保重
-Thank you. -Take care.
你也是
You too.
真精彩
That’s pretty impressive.
-噢…-我的天…
-Oh…-My…
天啊 莉娜 看看你
Oh, my God, Lena, look at you.
你们全都来了
You’re all here.
-我好想你 -我不相信你
-I missed you so much. -I don’t believe you.
小布 我很抱歉
Bee. I am so sorry.
我看到你的信 便想马上赶回来
When I found your letter. I tried to come sooner.
-你能原谅我吗 -原谅 你算老几
-Do you forgive me? -Forgive you? Who the hell are you?
我没想到你会出现
I wasn’t sure I’d see you here.
我以为关于你♥爸♥的婚礼 你改变心意了
I thought you’d change your mind about your dad’s wedding.
没有
Nope.
-我们决定帮她改变 -要不要开车去旅行
-We decided we’d change it to! her. -Yeah. how about a little load trip?
-你在说些什么 -好啦
-What are you talking about? -Come on.
-什么 不要 -好啦 你得去才行
-What? No. No. -Come on. you got to.
是你♥爸♥的婚礼 你的出席很重要
It’s your father’s wedding. It’s important for you to be there.
真这么重要他应该亲自打给我
If it’s that important then my dad would tell me that himself.
或许他还在为你们上次的谈话难过
Maybe he’s still recovering 110m the last conversation you had.
-你这么说没啥用 -我是说父母都怪怪的
-I’m not sure that’s entirely helptul. -I’m just saying parents screw up.
他们都是这样
It’s what they’re good at. They do.
全靠我们自己看清事实
It’s up to us to see things they can’t.
-他会把我扔出婚礼 -才不会
-He’s gonna throw me out of the wedding. -No, he’s not.
-那样太肥皂剧了 -若他赶你走我们都会去支持你的
-That’s so oveldlamatic. -ll he does. we’ll be there 10! you.
你们听不懂吗 我不要去
What aren’t you guys understanding? lam not going.
你还不懂吗 你非去不可
Why aren’t you understanding you are going?
这是我窗户外的景色
So this is the view from my window.
-好漂亮 -这些是我表哥的驴子
-It’s beautiful. -And these are my cousin’s donkeys.
这是乔治和他儿子
This is George and George Junior.
我爷爷奶奶 还有火山口
My grandparents, caldera.
-管他的 我要看你男朋友 -他在哪里
-Forget the caldera. I wanna see the guy. -VVhere’s the boy?
典礼开始后我就从后面开溜
I’m sneaking in the back once the ceremony begins.
火山口是火山的最顶端
You know, the caldera is actually the top of a volcano.
-莉娜 我说真的 -典礼一结束我们就走
-Okay. Lena. seriously. -Once the celemony’s done, we’re leaving.
-看 好可爱 -天啊 莉娜
-Look. Cute. -Oh. my God. Lena.
我知道 他很帅对吧
I know. Isn’t he gorgeous?
-我是说你拿鱼很可爱 -你知道吗
-I was referring to you holding a fish. -Oh, you know what?
不可以出手攻击驾驶
No fair attacking the driver.
可以贿赂驾驶回头吗
Is it fair to bribe the driver to go back home?
-你哪来的钱 -夏天只有缇碧在打工
With what money? Tibby’: the only one working this summer.
我在渥曼超♥市♥把货都补齐了 多谢你
Hey, I actually stacked my last shelf at Wallrnans, thank you very much.
要举♥行♥烧罩衫典礼吗
Does this mean there’s gonna be a ceremonial burning of the smock?
没 罩衫邓肯拿走了 但上面有我的名字
No. actually. Duncan took the smock. but I do have my nametag.
可以烧掉吗
Can we bum it?
你的烂记录片进展如何
Hey, how did your suckurnentary turn out?
其实结果蛮让我惊喜 所以…
Well, it actually evolved into something quite different than I expected, so…
片名是什么
What are you gonna call it?
《贝莉》
Bailey.
欢迎来到维吉尼亚
奥兰柏 146里
查尔斯顿 417里
欢迎来到北卡罗莱纳
斐叶维尔 87里
查尔斯顿 306里
欢迎来到南卡罗莱纳
查尔斯顿 36里
山顶餐厅 美味点心派
卡门快点 我们要迟到了
Calmabelle. come on. we’re gonna be late.
女厕
她在里面干嘛
What is she doing in there?
卡门
Carmen?
我改变心意了 我办不到
I changed my mind, guys. I can’t do this.
-你办得到 -莉娜 我做不到
-Yes, you can. -No, Lena, I can’t.
-卡门 -怎样
-Carmen? -What?
卡门 拜托你出来
Carmen. please come out.
我保证一切都会很顺利
I promise you everything’: gonna be okay.
小布 你怎么知道
Bee. how do you know that?
因为我手上拿着一样东西
Because of what I’m holding.
穿上它 它会带给你勇气
Wear them. They’ll make you brave.
小布 我不能穿牛仔裤去婚礼
Bee, I can’t wear a pair of jeans to a wedding.
而且这周还算是你的
And besides. your week isn’t up.
根据第十一条规定…
Well. rule number 11:
出现紧急情况时…
In the event of an emergency…
牛仔裤自动归于有需要的姐妹
…the pants will automatically go to the sister in need…
无论先后次序
…regardless of the schedule.
-小布 没有第十一条 -我认为应该有
-Bee. there is no rule number 11. -Well. I think there should be.
这一条现在就生效
And I’m invoking it now.
-听起来是很好的规定 -对
-That sounds like a really good rule to me. -Yeah.
你要自己穿
So are you gonna put them on yourself.
还是要我们效劳
or are we going to have to do it 10! you?
亲爱的来宝…
Dearly beloved…
我们来到上帝的面前…
…we are assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses…
见证这对男女…
…to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman…
在婚姻中结合
…in the unity of marriage.
抱歉 可以暂停一下吗
Sony. could you–Hold that thought to! one minute. I’m sorry.
有一位很重要的家庭份子…
There’s an important member of our family…
应该出现在婚礼上
…who should be up here with us.
我的女儿
My daughter.
卡门
Carmen.
爸 我没穿礼服…
Dad. I’m not dressed. I…
我需要你
I need you.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我必须去结婚了 -好
-I gotta get married. -Okay.
对不起
Sony.
请继续仪式
You can go ahead.
亲爱的来宝…
Dearly beloved…
我们来到上帝的面前…
…we’re assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses…
见证庆祝这对男女…
…to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman…
在婚姻中结合
…in the unity of marriage.
这份甜美忠诚的誓约…
There are no obligations on earth sweeter or tenderer than those–
这条牛仔裤改变了那个夏天
It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer.
但现在回头看看…
But looking back now…
我们的人生也因此峰回路转
…I feel like our lives changed because they had to…
这条牛仔裤的魔力
…and that the real magic of the pants was
就是最佳见证者
in bearing witness to all of this…
它神奇地将我们牵引在一起
…and in somehow holding us together…
就在我们感叹物换星移的时刻
…when it felt like nothing would ever be the same again.
有些事情永远无法回头
Some things never would be.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章麦克法兰
下一篇文章卡贾基
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!