自己却四处嚷嚷”全世界去死”
…when you walk around screaming. “Screw the world”…
因为批判比用心感觉容易多了
…because that’s easier than feeling something?
她晒太多太阳了
I think she’s getting too much sun.
也许你是对的
You’re probably light.
我去散步 呼吸点新鲜空气
Maybe I’ll go 10! a walk. get some flesh ail.
你可以多留一个礼拜吗
Can’t you stay another week?
我的课下周一开始 非去不可
My classes start on Monday. I have to go.
我只是…
I just…
我想…
Heel like…
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me too.
我爱你 莉娜
I love you. Lena.
你在做什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
-莉娜 -卡斯托
-Lena! -Kostas!
莉娜
Lena!
他让你喝醉酒了
He makes you drunk.
我们又没怎样 不过在跳舞罢了
It was nothing! We were just dancing!
你发誓过 这都不重要吗
You made promise to me. Does that mean nothing to you too?
让爱你的人心碎…
It does not mean nothing to bleak the hearts…
你也无所谓
…of those who love you?
这叫做没什么
You call that nothing?
对不起
I’m sorry.
在这一生中…
In this life…
家人是最珍贵的礼物
…farnily is the most precious gift we are given.
最神圣不可侵犯的
The most sacred.
若连家人都不顾…
Tum your back on them…
你就真的一无所有了
…and that is when you truly have nothing.
一切发生正如我所预期…
It happened just how I always imagined it would.
我为什么会如此悲伤 莉娜
Sn why do I feel this way. Lena?
原本应该让我感到圆♥满♥的事…
How can something that’: supposed to make you feel so complete…
为何会让我感到如此空虚
mend up leaving you so empty?
我好希望能再和我妈说话
Iiust wish so much I could talk to my mom.
我需要她…
I need her…
这让我害怕
…and that scares me.
妈 我说今天不能看小孩 贝莉和我有访问…
Mom. I told you. I can’t babysit today. Bailey and I have an interview–
贝莉在医院 宝贝 她妈妈来电告知
Bailey’s in the hospital. sweetheart. He! mom called.
她的情况很不乐观
Honey. she’s not doing well.
她在贝斯达纪念医院 我试着打给你
It’s Bethesda Memorial. I tried calling you.
-来 我载你去看她 -不用了 我…
-Come on. I’ll drive you over to see her. -That’s okay. I’ll…
我有空再自己过去吧
I’ll go by there if I have time.
但若你在射松鼠或什么的…
But, I mean, if you’re, like, shooting squirrels or something like that…
我很气我爸爸
lam mad at my dad.
我很气我爸爸
I am mad at my dad.
为何这么难以启齿 缇碧
Why is that so hard 10! me to say. Tibby?
像对你生气就很容易
I have no problem being mad at you.
我注意到了
I noticed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
抱歉 缇碧 我说的话太伤人
I’m so sorry. Tibby. What I said. it was not nice.
我真恶劣 很抱歉
It was awful, and I’m sorry.
也许对你信赖的人生气比较容易
Well. maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust.
为什么
Why? Why is that?
因为你知道他们无论如何都会爱你
Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what.
你妈告诉我你朋友贝莉的事
Well. your mom told me about your friend Bailey.
是啊 贝莉
Yeah. Bailey.
她其实不算是朋友
Yeah. she’s not really my friend.
你知道 我是说…
Well. you know–I mean, yeah…
算是小朋友 她只有12岁
Yeah, a little. But, you know, she’s 12.
你的信把她描述得好像…
Your letters. they made he! sound like…
她快把人逼疯了
She drives you crazy.
我们一起访问时 和别人谈话…
We’ll be doing interviews. light? Talking to people…
她会突然发言 问一堆奇怪的问题
…and she’ll just jump in and start asking these questions.
她一直问关于对方人生的问题
She’ll ask them anything she wants about their lives…
好像很想认识他们
…like she’s trying to get to know them or something.
她会没事吧
Well. is she gonna be okay?
不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
莉娜卡利加瑞
Lena Kaligalis?
爷爷
Papou.
我有话和你说
I need to say something to you.
你可以假装不了解我 但我心知肚明
You can pretend that you don’t understand me. but I know you do.
大家都说我遗传到奶奶
People have always said to me that I take after Yia Yia…
一样的脸形 一样的笑容
…that I have her face and her smile…
但大家看不到的是…
…but what no one ever sees is that…
其他部分的我其实和你如出一辙
…there’s this whole other part of me that is just like you.
沉静固执 害怕流露真感情
Quiet and stubborn and afraid of showing too much.
但我遇上了一个人 他改变了一切…
And then I met someone who changed everything…
他让我知道冒险是可行的 即便只有片刻
…and he showed me I can take a chance. even il it’s only 10! a moment.
莉娜…
Lena–
你和奶奶就是在那片刻相遇
You had that same moment once. when you met Yia Yia.
你为了她愿意赴汤蹈火
And you risked everything 10! it.
你曾有过机会 爷爷 现在轮到我了
That was your chance. Papou. And I’m asking now to have mine.
去吧
Go.
卡斯托
Kostas!
卡斯托
Kostas!
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I’d never see you again.
我爱你
I love you.
盒子里装什么
What do you get in this box?
我马上回来
I’ll be light back.

Hello?

Hello?
爸 我是卡门
Dad. it’s Carmen.
很高兴你打来
I’m glad you called.
-我只是要…-没关系 你不必…
-I just” I want—it’s all light. You don’t…
你不用道歉 宝贝 我知道你不好受
You don’t have to apologize. sweetheart. You were upset. I know.
不 爸 你不知道
No. Dad. you don’t know.
事实正是如此 你从来不懂…
That’s just it, you’ve never known…
因为我从未找机会告诉你
…because I’ve never been able to tell you.
-告诉我什么 -我很气你 爸
-Tell me what? -That I’m angry with you, Dad.
这整件事 你 莉迪亚和那些小孩…
This entire thing. About you. and Lydia and the kids–
这都是我的错
It’s my fault.
我该早点告诉你 我很抱歉
I should have told you about them before, and I’m sorry.
对 你应该警告我 但不只如此
Yeah. you should’ve warned me. but it’s more than that.
让我伤心的是你有了新家人
It’s the fact that you’ve found yourself this new family…
我变得像局外人 不再是你的骨肉了
…and I ieel like some outsider who doesn’t even belong to you anymore.
好像你拿我和妈交换更好的条件
It’s like you traded me and Mom in to! something that you thought was better…
我要知道原因 我让你难堪吗
…and I wanna know why. Are you ashamed of me?
你以我为耻吗
Ale you embarrassed?
你直说吧 爸 我做错了什么
Just tell me, Dad, what did I do wrong?
你为何离开 为什么非走不可
Why did you leave? Why did you have to go?
然后却告诉我父女情不会断
And then tell me that we were gonna be closer?
但我们却渐行渐远
But that never happened.
爸 为何保罗每个月 固定去看他爸…
Dad, why does Paul visit his alcoholic dad every month…
但你每年只来看我两次
…but you only visit me twice a year?
我知道…你很高兴当 保罗和克丝塔的爸爸…
And I know” You just seem so happy about being Paul and Krista’s dad…
但你从未在我身上花时间
…but you never even had the time to be mine.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我真希望一句抱歉就够了
I wish that were enough. Dad.
你的新朋友最近上哪去了
Where’s your little friend these days?
现在看不到她不太习惯
Kind of got used to having her hanging around.
几周前她看到我心情不好
Couple of weeks ago, she saw I was having a bad time of it…
就问我要不要找人说话
…asked me if I wanted to talk.
这小孩很特别 对吧
She’s kind of special that way, huh?
亲爱的缇碧 我有满腹的话要说
Dear Tibbv, my heart is too full to write about it iust now.
你无法想像我要说的话…
And you won’t believe I’m saying this…
但我的确相信裤子带给我好运
…but I really think the pants did bring this to me.
我们是对的 缇碧 裤子有魔力
We were right all along, Tibby. The pants are magic.
若你愿意敞开心胸 它也会带给你好运
And I know that if you let them, they’ll bring you some too.
爱你的莉娜
All my love, Lena.
勇敢小家伙
微笑俱乐部

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章麦克法兰
下一篇文章卡贾基
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!