-延长赛 对 -哪个是你儿子
-Overtirrle, yes. -Which one of those is yours?
保罗罗德曼
Paul. Paul Rodman.
你是那黄金球员的父亲 他很优秀
So you’re the golden boy’s dad. He’s a good player.
-没错 -艾尔
-Yeah. he is. -Al!
好 传球
Okay. Pass!
传球 薇兰
Pass. Vleeland!
现在
Now!
好 踢得好
Yep. nice shot.
你真厉害 你真厉害
We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy!
递补球员上场 薇兰 你下场
Sub! Vleeland. you’re out!
这是暖身赛 薇兰 出赛前的练习
This is a scrimmage. Vleeland. as in practice.
每个球员都要有机会表现
Everyone on the team needs to get some.
我们知道你是明星好吗 我们很清楚
We know you’re a superstar, okay? We got it.
现在留着力气争冠军吧
Now save it 10! the championship.
-有谁能递补 迪娜 -凯蒂 你上
-Who do we goi. Deanna? -Katie. you’re up.
好 凯蒂 上场吧
Okay. Katie. let’s go. let’s go!
同样的策略
Same thing!
很好 起来 温蒂 过去 好耶
Nice! Get up. Wendy! Get there! Yes!
负责婚礼的饭店排水系统坏了
The hotel that’s doing our wedding had a water main bleak.
-整个地方都在淹水 -好几个月才能修好
-The whole place is flooded. -The repairs won’t be done 10! months.
真是的 那地方很完美
Oh. my God. the place was just so perfect.
绝对来不及再找一家新的
I’m never gonna find another place in time.
我们会找到的
We will find a place.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
莉迪亚从未举办过真正的婚礼
Lydia never had a real wedding.
我第一次结婚前 我父亲过世…
My dad died just before my first and…
来 我们回家 会有办法解决的
Come on. let’s gel you home. We’ll work this out.
保罗 你要和卡门打网球吗
Hey. Paul. you wanna play tennis with Carmen?
踢得好 保罗
Great shot, Paul.
-什么 -莉迪亚需要我 甜心
-Whai? -Lydia needs me. sweetie.
你们可以多认识彼此
It’ll be a chance to! you to get to know each other.
爸 保罗完全不说话
Dad. Paul doesn’t talk.
对 他有点害羞
Yeah. he’s a little shy.
去吧 会很好玩的
Go on. It’ll be fun.
-我明天再陪你打好吗 -好吧
-We’ll play tomorrow. okay? -Okay.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh. my God. are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh. my gosh! Ale you okay?
真对不起
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry!
肿起来了 真抱歉
It’s swelling. I’m so sorry.
-没大碍 -今天到此为止吧
-It’s no big deal. -We should just stop.
反正我很累了
I’m tiled anyway.
-抱歉 莉娜 -不 我以为…
-Kalimera. Lena. -No. I thoughtI didn’t–
这是你的衬衫 再次谢谢你
Well. here’s your shirt. Thanks again.
莉娜 等一下
Lena. wait.
我正要出海 要一起来吗
I was just about to take he! out. Come with me?
不 我根本不应该来
No. I shouldn’t even be here at all.
他们和你说了对不对
They told you. didn’t they?
你觉得很好笑吗 我们的祖父母仇视对方
You think this is funny? Our grandparents hate each other.
你知道我姓什么 为何那天不早说
You knew my name. Why didn’t you say something the other day?
因为上一代的恩怨和我俩没关系
Well, because the arguments of old men have nothing to do with us.
恩怨不可能凭空发生 是为了什么
Well. they’re not arguing about nothing. What was the fight about?
和这里所有人的争端一样
What everything here is about:
钱和渔获
Money and fish.
我祖父说你爷爷欺骗他
My grandfather says your grandfather cheat him.
你爷爷说我祖父卖♥♥给他的鱼…
Your grandfather says my grandfather…
让他餐厅的顾客拉胜子
…sold him fish that make his whole restaurant sick.
到底事实为何
So. what’s the truth?
事实是…今天天气很好…
The truth is that it’s a beautiful day and…
其他的事能有多重要
Why should the rest of it matter?
因为的确很重要
Because it does.
缇碧
Tibby.
缇碧
Tibby.
缇碧 又有客户抱怨你暗藏发♥票♥
Tibby. now. I have had another complaint oi receipt withholding.
-这是第二次了…-所以你要扣钱
-This is your second offense and—You’re gonna have to dock my pay.
没错
That’s light.
还有公♥司♥规定不能穿蓝牛仔裤
Also. the dress code strictly prohibits blue jeans.
太好了
Great.
你干嘛乱拿我的东西
What are you doing with my stuff?
你妈给我的 我说我是你的助理
Your mom gave it to me. I told he! I was your assistant.
-你什么 等等…-她觉得这主意不错
-You what? Wait—She seemed to think it was a good idea.
好 你看起来是个好孩子
Okay. look. you seem like a sweet kid.
不 你是个小捣蛋 但我有朋友了
No, you seem like a pain in the ass. But look, I have my own friends.
三个好朋友 即使她们任我自生自灭
Three best friends. Even though they left rne here to rot this summer…
-我不需要新朋友 -我也是
…l’rrl not looking for new ones. -Neither am I.
我只是觉得学拍戏很有趣
I just think it’d be cool to learn about filmmaking.
此外 我找到很好的访问对象
Besides. I think I found a good subject 10! an interview.
他叫布莱恩麦克布莱 《直捣龙穴》的高手
His name is Brian McBIian. king oi ragon’s Lair.
听说他破了所有游戏纪录
I’ve heard he’s broken every record there is.
他绝对不是个窝囊废
Okay. he’s definitely not what you’d call lame…
他应该能和你那些窝囊主角 成强烈对比
…but I figured he’d be a good contrast to all the loser types in the movie.
开始选角度
Start setting up.
站在他旁边
Stand next to him.
假装你是他的粉丝 假装你是追星族
Pretend you’re a fan. like you watch him all the time.
-好 -开拍
-Right. -And action.
在很多便利店都能看到电玩高手
Video arcade wizards are fixtures at most convenience stores.
布莱恩麦克布莱是这家的常客
Brian McBIian is a fixture at this one.
他说玩《直捣龙穴》…
ragon’s Lair,” he says…
是他的天命
…is his calling.
布莱恩 你常来这里
So, Brian, you spend a lot of time here?
有时候待一整天
Sometimes all day.
所以你宁愿待在《快买♥♥超♥市♥》…
So you prefer to spend most of your time here at the Quick Mart…
也不愿踏入真实世界
…instead of out in the real world?
也许他认为 《直捣龙穴》的世界更有趣
Well. maybe he finds the world oi ragon’s Lairmore interesting.
请多说一点 布莱恩
Tell us about it. Brian.
这个嘛…
Well…
基本上 你扮演勇者德克…
Basically. you’re Dirk the Daring…
背景是西元1305年
…in the year 1305 A.D.
目标是解救黛芬妮公主
See. the goal is to rescue Princess Daphne…
她被巨龙辛吉所困
…who’s being guarded by Singe. the dragon.
第一间是蛇室
See. chamber number one is the Snake Room.
-蛇在天花板上蠕动 -真的
-See, snakes slither from the ceiling. -Hea倅?
要到第23间才能看到龙
You don’t even get to see the dragon until chamber number 23!
对啊
Yeah!
-加油 加油 -好
-Come on. come on! -Yeah!
快点 他在你后面
Faster! Faster! Go! He’s light behind you!
-快点 快点 -我瞄准了
-Go. go. go! -Yeah. I got it.
-看好 准备好了吗 -跑快一点
-Watch this, ready? -Hun fast!
你的带子用完了
Oh, you must have run out of tape.
后面的访问怎么办
What about the rest of the interview?
应该明天还可以再继续
Well. we could always come back tomorrow. I guess.
-如果你不介意的话 -没问题
-I mean, if that’s cool with you. -Yeah.
你没事吧
You all light?
她在说西班牙文吗
Is she speaking Spanish?
-没关系吧 -当然
-Oh. is that okay? Is that all light? -Oh. sure! Sure.
只不过没人听得懂 甜心
It’s just that nobody understands it, sweetie.
拜托 爸 你知道不是这样
Oh. come on. Dad. you know that is not true.
他和我妈以前常说西班牙文
He and my mom. they used to speak Spanish all the time.
尤其是在很肉麻的时候…
Especially when they started being all gushy…
-所以故意不让我知道 -已经九点了
-…and they didn’t want me to understand. -Wow. it’s 9:00?
-但我全听得懂 -我要去外烩店付钱
-But I totally understood them. -I gotta drop that check at the caterers.
卡门 你绝不会相信
Carmen. you’re not gonna believe this.
我们决定在家里办婚礼
We have decided to have the wedding light here at home.
在后院开个大型派对
With a big party in the back yard.
在星空下跳舞 一定会很完美
Dancing under the stars. It’s gonna be perfect.
保罗呢
Where’s Paul?
-他和人有约 -他去医院
-Oh. he had an appointment. -At the hospital?
你为何这样说
Why would you say that?
上次打网球时我打中他 但那是意外…
We were playing tennis the other day. and I hit him. but it was an accident–
-他没事的 -他很好
-No. no. He’s okay. -He’s fine.
-他只是…-他有点事要处理
-He just—He just had to do something.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章麦克法兰
下一篇文章卡贾基
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!