我要去睡觉了
I’m going to sleep.
你腿还疼吗?
Do your legs still hurt?
我没事 晚安 赫曼
I’m all right. Good night, Hermann.
晚安
Good night.
他这脾气真得改改
He’s gonna have to change.
他不信任你 你也没法怪他
He doesn’t trust you, and you can’t blame him.
他会改的 我们都得改变的
He will change. We’ll all change.
没有别的选择
We don’t have any other choice.
是那溶液
It’s the formula.
高纯度导致它有很强的腐蚀性
It’s, uh… very caustic in its purest form.
我以为稀释能缓解这一点 可我错了
I thought diluting it would make it harmless. I was wrong.
下次下水 我们得往小臂上涂些油了
Next time we’ll have to grease up our skins beforehand.
这么说 你们已经淘过了?
So you… you prospected already?
是的 两天以前
Two days ago.
能淘出来吗?
Did it work?
比我想象的还要多得多
Better than I had ever imagined.
快点啊 澡盆!快点!
Come on, Tub! Come on!
如果你长时间盯着马背
If you look at the back of a horse long enough,
就会瞎掉哦
you get caught.
你们干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
干嘛呢这是?
What?
睡不着啊!
We can’t sleep.
你们又不睡觉
What’s the point of me standing guard
我放哨有个屁用?
if you all don’t go to sleep?
查理 过来吧 跟我们一起快活 会很开心的
Charlie, come down and join us. It’ll do you good.
你说得对 没屁用
Come on. Come on, there’s no point.
我们不睡了
We’re not going to sleep.
你们真的相信那套
Do you really believe
什么“理想社会”之类的东西吗?
in that old two-bit ideal society nonsense?
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我也不知道
I don’t know…
我只是觉得 凡是有脑子的人
but I’d say a guy with a little bit of smarts
都能听出来 那就是一泡24K金的纯狗屎
has to realize that it sounds like solid-gold bullshit.
那你觉得我♥干♥嘛要留下来?
Why do you think I’m here?
跟我们一样 为了金子啊
Like us. For the gold.
好吧 就算是为了金子
Well, sure, for the gold.
等淘到了金子 你要怎么办?
What will you do with it?
当然是花掉呀
Spend it, obviously.
你觉得自己还有时间花钱吗?
You really think you’ll have time to?
你们杀了那么多人
With all the corpses you’ve left behind,
司令还在等着说法 还有你成天酩酊大醉
the Commodore, your famous drunkenness?
有这么多要烦心的
Your pockets are full to boot.
我看你可没法寿终正寝了
Something tells me you won’t be living to a ripe old age.
那你们的理想社会又能有什么改变呢?
And would your ideal society make a difference?
对你 我可说不好 但对我来说 能的
Well, I can’t say for you. But for me, yes.
也或者那就是个骗局呢
Or it’s a scam.
只有逊毙了的傻♥逼♥才会落进这个陷阱
A trap for suckers.
是吗?
Is that it?
我跟你说 约翰·莫里斯
Let me tell you something, John Morris.
你就是一个自大的混♥蛋♥
You are one goddamn arrogant asshole.
我也跟你说 查理·希斯特丝
Let me tell you something, Charlie Sisters.
就算你真的有脑子 我也不在乎你怎么想
I don’t care what you think. That is to say if you think.
妈的
Shit.
澡盆!
Tub!
澡盆?
Tub?
澡盆?
Tub?
澡盆?
Tub?
伊莱
Eli.
你在下面干什么?
What are you doing down here?
没事
Nothing much.
我要去大坝
I’m headed up to the dam.
看看河水的情况
Going to see if the water’s settled.
你看见没?
You see that?
看见了 我感觉查理身上起变化了
Yeah. I get the impression Charlie’s changing.

Hmm.
你是说他不会再想杀我们了?
Oh, you mean he’s not going to try and kill us anymore?
我们两个这样谈话
It’s a little strange,
真的有点奇怪 是吧?
me talking to you about this, isn’t it?
能这样直面现实 是好事情
It’s better, facing up to things.
你知道吗 我曾问过莫里斯
You know, I once asked John Morris
他是怎么开始为司令干活
how he ended up working for the Commodore.
他的答案大概是
And he said something along the lines of,
他想从原生家庭中解脱出来
he wanted to break free from his family,
想要寻找冒险和刺♥激♥
wanted to seek a sense of adventure.
我想 这答案真够诚实的
And I thought, those reasons are honest enough.
那你呢?你是怎么走到这步的?
How about you? How did you end up here?
呃…
Eh…
这问题让你不舒服了?
Does my question upset you?
没有 只是 说来话长
No. No, it’s just a long story.
查理从小就是个暴戾的人
Charlie was always violent.
只要他卷进打架事件 准没好结果
And when he got in a fight, it usually ended badly.
要是你杀了个人
And when you kill a man,
那这人的父亲 兄弟
you end up with his father or his brother
还有朋友 都会来追杀你
or his friends on your tail,
你就得隐姓埋名 重新开始
and you have to start all over again.
就这样 坏事接踵而至 我总得帮帮他
One thing leads to another… and I had to help him.
他是我弟弟呀
He’s my brother.
你没事吧
You all right?
坐下来
Sit down.
我…我也不知道
I… I don’t know. I don’t know.
可能是太热了吧
It’s, uh… probably the heat.
坐着歇会儿就好了
Sit here for a moment. It’ll pass.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的马没了
I lost my horse.
他死了 我是说
He died, I mean.
澡盆死了
Tub’s dead.
他不是匹好马 但是
He was a middling horse, but…
真没想到我对他的感情有这么深厚
Just didn’t expect it to affect me like this.
我们小的时候
When we were kids…
查理把爸爸杀了
…Charlie killed our father.
我是哥哥 这事本来应该我来做
And I’m the older one. It should have been me.
你后悔吗?
Do you regret that?
后悔
Yes.
因为 自打那以后 查理就像变了个人似的
‘Cause after that, Charlie was never the same.
今天是个好日子 是吧
It was a very pleasant day, wasn’t it?

Hmm.
你跟沃姆聊得来吗?
You get on well with Warm?
你跟莫里斯呢?
And you with Morris?
你们聊什么了?
What did you talk about?
呃…
Um…
聊了我们俩 司令
About us, about the Commodore.
还有爸爸
About Pa.
他还蛮容易跟人聊得来的
He’s an easy man to talk to.
你知道吗
You know…
我在想
I’ve been thinking about something.
如果司令知道我们不会再回去了
What do you think the Commodore is gonna do
那他会怎么办?
when he realizes we’re not coming back?
他会派人来追杀我们
He’ll send men after us.
我们就得把他们都干掉
We’ll have to get rid of ’em.
一拨接着一拨
And the ones after that,
凡是沿路的马仔全部赶尽杀绝
and all the ones he sends on our trail.
你放下屠刀的愿望要落空了
And to think you wanted to stop.
嗜血季节在前面等着我们呢
We’ve got a season of blood ahead of us.
然后 迟早有一天 我们得了结这事
Then, sooner or later, to put an end to it…
杀掉司令
…we’ll have to kill the Commodore.
然后?
And after that?
你要坐上他的位置吗?
You’re gonna take his place?
查理
Charlie?
你要坐上司令的位置吗?
Are you gonna take the Commodore’s place?
你盘算了多久了?
How long have you been thinking about it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!