献给我的父辈和孩子们…
To our fathers and their children…
曾经,有一个国家…
Once upon a time, there was a country…
其首都是贝尔格莱德
and its capital was Belgrade.
1941年4月6日
April 6, 1941…
导演:埃米尔.库斯图里察
片名:地下(南斯拉夫)
Underground 1995
主演:米基.马诺伊洛维奇
拉沙.列斯托夫斯基
我会干掉他们,我的朋友!
I’ll kill them, my friend!
米拉佳娜.乔科维奇
斯拉夫科.斯蒂马奇
小心点,朋友!
Careful, my friend!
我会干掉他们!
I’ll kill them!
别这样,危险!
Don’t, it’s dangerous!
伊凡,我的兄弟!
lvan, my brother!
副总统说要加强…
The Vice-President spoke of increased cooperation
南斯拉夫两个民族的合作
between the two nations of Yugoslavia.
那是我哥哥…
That’s my brother…
和他最好的朋友,小黑!
and his best friend, Blacky!
小流氓!小流氓!
Hooligans! Hooligans!
我能做什么呢? 我只有这些…
What can I do? They’re all I… have.
马高!
Marko!
进来喝一杯咖啡
Come in for a cup of coffee.
不行,朋友,我赶时间! 我的朋友不行了!
Impossible, man, I’m in a hurry! My friend’s tired!
我不行…
I’m tired…
明天我会到“俄♥国♥沙皇” 酒店给你买♥♥午餐的!
I’ll buy you lunch tomorrow at “The Russian Tsar”!
下马,进屋!
Get off that horse and get in the house!
维拉,我是自♥由♥人 你听见了吗?
Vera, I’m a free man, you hear?
自♥由♥人?别开玩笑!
A free man? You’re kidding!
维拉,我有重要的事 要对你说
Vera, I have something important to tell you.
听着…
Listen…
什么?
What?
别生气…
Don’t be angry…
我们加入了共♥产♥党
We enrolled Petar in the Communist Party.
他妈的!
A whore-house rather!
现在,他是我们中的一员了
He’s one of us now.
进屋去!
Get inside!
好的,最后 对我朋友说一句话
Okay, just one last word to my friend.
-进屋去 -我得和他商量事情
Get inside. I have to sort things out with him.
瞧我丈夫的鬼样!
See who I have to live with!
我爱你.让我吻你
I love you. Let me kiss you.
别亲在嘴唇上,混♥蛋♥!
Not on the lips, fucker!
小黑!进屋去!
Blacky! Get in the house!
她好似清晨!
She’s like this every morning!
我要离开你,就像马高的 妻子离开他那样
I’ll leave you, just like Marko’s wife left him.
我是自♥由♥人…
I’m a free man…
衣倪尔,明妮,米妮,莫…
Eenie, meenie, minie, mo…
第一部分:战争
Part One – The War
阁楼上的小房♥间…
In the attic, a small apartment…
在墙上…
On the wall…
鲁鲁…早餐!
Looloo… Breakfast!
墙上的小钟…
A small clock on the wall…
滴答…滴答…
Is ticking… tick-tock…
阁楼…房♥间…
In the attic… an apartment…
你妈妈听你话吧?
Does your mother obey you?
索尼!
Soni!
就这样!继续!别停!
That’s it! Do it! Go on!
-让我走!-高♥潮♥就快来了!
– Let go! – The best is yet to come!
等等!
Wait!
那帮法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
你怎么还能继续吃?
How can you keep eating?
我吃得下就吃呗
I can and that’s that.
对着这些炸♥弹♥,你怎么吃?
How can you, with all these bombs?
置之不理!
Out of spite!
你想要我饿死吗?
You want me to die hungry?
我的鞋!
My shoes!
别拿走我的鞋!
Not my shoes!
该死的大象!
You fat horse!
我吃饱了
I’ve had enough.
就这样!
That does it!
他们正在轰炸我的城市!
They’re bombing my city!
袭击我的城市!
Raiding my city!
属于我的城市!
My own city!
你要去哪里,小黑?
Where are you going, Blacky?
向毁了我的城市的 罪犯们“问好”
To “greet” the fucking criminals who’ve come to destroy my city!
-我知道你去哪里! -你知道?
– I know where you’re going! – You do?
我知道!
I know!
去看那个婊♥子♥!
To see that whore!
什么婊♥子♥?你疯了 真的疯了
What whore? You’re crazy, you really are.
那个演员
That actress.
什么?我去保卫我的国家!
What? I’m defending my country!
-别撒谎了!-维拉!
– Don’t lie! – Vera!
你要去保卫那个婊♥子♥!
You’re defending that whore!
天啊,跟你 都不能说正紧话了!
God, it’s impossible to have a serious talk with you!
你说什么?
What are you saying?
你令我不安!
You get on my nerves!
在这里!
Here it is!
我说的是整个城市 都在说的话
I’m saying what the whole town is saying.
是什么,亲爱的?
What is it, my love?
你一直待在那家剧院!
You never leave that theatre!
你每晚都在剧院里
You’re in that theatre every night.
我知道,我爱那家剧院
I know, I love the theatre.
你爱那家剧院?
You love the theatre?
你爱那家剧院!
You love the theatre!
怎么?这很奇怪吗?
So? What’s so strange about that?
你爱那个婊♥子♥ 而不是那家剧院!
You love that whore, not the theatre!
如果你没有怀孕…
If you weren’t pregnant…
你会怎么样?混♥蛋♥!
You’d what? You lying creep!
-我?-是的,你!
– Me? – Yes, you!
人♥渣♥!
You, you scum!
什么?
What is it? What?
为你感到羞耻,维拉!
Shame on you, Vera!
小黑!
Blacky!
发生什么事了?
What’s happening?
别哭! 我会给你建个新动物园
Don’t cry! I’ll build you a new zoo.
得了…
Come on…
瞧…
Look…
走开!
Get lost!
生还者会被吃掉 你不明白吗?
The survivors will be eaten, can’t you see?
这里有点钱
Here’s some money.
给猴子宝宝买♥♥些牛奶
Buy some milk for the baby monkey.
行了,别哭了. 德国人会取笑你的
Come on, stop crying. The Germans will make fun of you.
马里博尔
萨格勒布
贝尔格莱德
国家大剧院清理小组
National Theatre Clearance Team
干得很卖♥♥力,艺术家们
Working hard, artists?
当然!
You bet!
贝托,亲爱的!
Bato, sweets!
小黑叔叔!
Uncle Blacky!
你在躲我吗? 我们别玩捉迷藏了
Are you avoiding me? Let’s not play games.
你要死了!
You’re dead right!
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你很清楚我的意思!
You know very well what I mean!
不,我不知道
No, I don’t.
我不知道!
I don’t!
你想要我 和贝托进监狱吗?
You want me and Bato in a prison camp?
什么?
What?
整个城市都在谈论. 你这个贼!
The whole city is talking about it. You thief!
我?
Me?
城市里都是怎么议论的?
What’s the town saying?
别装傻
Don’t try to act stupid.
你偷金子和钱.你这个贼!
You steal people’s gold and money. You steal!
我只偷富人…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!