等你们倒完了溶液
Once you’ve emptied the solution…
我和莫里斯就会搅动水面
Morris and I will agitate the water
加速反应
to increase the field of illumination.
等溶液一开始起效
Now once the formula starts to activate,
就拿上桶开始捡金子
grab your buckets and get to work.
一刻也不能耽搁 准备好了吗?约翰?
Not a moment to lose. Ready, John?
好了 – 好了
Ready. – Ready.

And stop.
然后怎么办 沃姆?
What’s going on, Warm?
等着
Just wait.
在那儿!那儿!
There, there!
快看!
Look!
太好了
Yes!
先生们 请记住
Gentlemen, remember.
如果皮肤有灼烧感 就停下来 去洗一下
If you start to feel the burn, take a moment and wash off.
小心一点 小心
Careful, careful.
查理 过来洗一下
Charlie, come wash off.
快来 – 等着
Come on. – Wait.

Here.
要消失了 要消失了
It’s going away. It’s going away.
怎么了? – 说什么?
What was that? – What?
要消失了 – 他说 要消失了
It’s going away. – It’s going away.
你这是干嘛呢 查理?你干嘛?
What are you doing? Charlie, what are you doing?
咱们把溶液全倒进去吧!
We have to throw it all in!
不要 查理!查理!
No, Charlie. Charlie!
放下桶!
Put that down!
约翰! – 查理 你傻啊?!
John! – Charlie, you damn fool!
约翰!
John!
赫曼 别去! – 约翰!
Hermann, no! – John!
查理!
Charlie!
约翰 约翰!闭上眼!
John! John! Close your eyes.
过来 我们洗洗干净
Come on, we’re gonna wash it off!
查理!
Charlie!
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
赫曼?
Hermann?
嗯? – 我能为你做点什么?
Huh? – Can I do something for you?
莫里斯
Morris.
是你吗 莫里斯?
Is that you, Morris?
是的 是我
Yes, it’s me.
唉 约翰 你去哪儿了?
Oh, John, where did you disappear to?
我去捡柴火了
I was out getting some firewood.
唉 约翰
Oh, John.
我感觉我们好像上辈子就认识了一样
I feel I’ve known you a long time.
真对不起 你走在我前面了
I’m sorry you died before me.
我…我想救你来着
I… I wanted to help you.
我想跟你成为好朋友
I wanted to be your friend.
你是我的好朋友 赫曼
You are my friend, Hermann.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得坦白
I must confess
我人生中最开心的时刻
that the very happiest moments of my life
便是在西部的荒野中
have been spent in the wilderness of the far west
在干松木篝火堆旁度过的时光
with the plentiful supply of dry pine logs on the fire.
我…
I would not…
我会盘腿坐在空地上
I would sit cross legged,
享受着和煦的暖风
enjoying the genial warmth,
看着青色的烟雾盘旋着飘向天空
and watch the blue smoke as it curled upwards.
即便文明世界有再多的奢侈和乐趣
Scarcely did I ever wish to change such hours of freedom
我也不愿交换这样的自♥由♥
for all the luxuries of civilized life.
再用点力
Tighter.
你干嘛?
What are you doing here?
先生 门口有人…
Sir, there are some men…
让他们等着
Tell them to wait here.
先生 外面有人找您
Sir, there are men out there asking about you.
什么…什么人?
Wha… what men?
就在街上 有三人
In the street, three of ’em.
是雷克斯 见鬼!
Rex. Shit!
伊莱?
Eli?
是我!
Yes!
他们说查理死了 是真的吗?
Is it true Charlie’s out of the game?
你要干嘛? – 我?啥也不干
What do you want? – Me? Nothing.
司令派我来的
The Commodore sent me.
这儿有后门吗? – 有
Is there a back door? – Yeah.
司令等不及了
He’s growing impatient.
好 走 走 走
All right, go, go, go, go, go.
查理 查理 起来了 我们得走了
Charlie, Charlie, get up. We gotta go.
不 – 快起来!
No. – Yeah, come on!
你出来 我们谈一谈
Come on out so we can talk about it.
不走
No.
好吧
All right.
你听见没?
Hey, did you hear me?
好吧 我出来了!
Yeah, I’m coming.
你快出去
Get out of here.
见鬼
Shit.
我还得进去请你不成?
Do I have to come in and get you?
我这就出来!
I’m coming out!
先把你的枪扔过来
First you toss your guns
然后举起双手走出来
and come out with your hands up. Good.
妈的
God damn.
王八蛋!
Fucking bastard.
你后面还有其他人吗?
Are there others behind you?
别闹了 把缰绳给我
Stop it, stop. Just give me…
快 我们走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
快点 查理
Come on, Charlie.
去把马藏起来 快去 把马藏好!
Go hide the horses. Go on, go hide the horses!
嘘!
Shh!
嘘!嘘!
Shh! Shh!
嘘!躺好 躺好
Shh! Come on. Come on, come on.
嘘…
Shh! Shh!
别动 查理
Hold still, Charlie.
你吃点吗?
You want some of this?
雷克斯 桑切斯 还有其他那些我们听也没听说过的马仔
Rex and Sanchez and those other guys we didn’t even know.
这么多人追杀我们 你真的认为
You really think it’s a good idea
我们该继续北上吗?
to go back up north?
你很清楚 我们必须回去
Well, you know very well why we’re going north.
你知道我们还有未竟的事
And you know what we still have left to do.
我开枪的手没了
I lost the hand that I work with.
你得单枪匹马战斗了
You’ll be on your own on this.
你为我感到羞耻吗?
Are you ashamed of me?
你真心的?
Do you mean what you’re saying?
我们之间变化太大了
Things have changed so much.
一周后 我们回到俄勒冈州
In a week, we’ll be in Oregon City
我会去杀了司令
and I’ll kill the Commodore.
嘿 上次我们遇到追杀的人
Hey, have you noticed how long it’s been
是什么时候?
since anyone tried to kill us?
不记得 三四天以前?
I don’t know. Three or four days?
你不觉得奇怪吗?
Don’t you find that strange?
驾!
Come on.
你从前门进去
You walk in the front door.
走右边的楼梯上楼 然后左拐
Take the staircase on the right, go up, make a left.
他的办公室在二楼左手边
His office is the second door on the left.
一般会有多少马仔在楼上?
How many guys are up there with him usually?
通常办公室外面会坐一个
Usually there’s a guy sitting right outside the office.
办公室里面另一端还有一个
And one in the room farther down.
哀悼请这边走
Your remembrances.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!