好的
Check.
看上去很简单吗
WeII, that seems simpIe enough.
把袋子指向家的反方向 站稳了
Point bag away from home, feet firmIy on ground,
拉绳子把风放出来
puII string, reIeasing the winds.
好的,来做一遍吧
AII right, Iet’s do it for reaI.
海绵宝宝?
SpongeBob?
-不,不,停下! -是我的错,对不起
– No, no, stop! – I was bad, I’m sorry!
-回来啊,袋子 -对不起,我以为
– PIease, bag. – I’m sorry, I just thought–
是我错了
It was a mistake!
哦,不,我们现在怎么回到比奇堡去?
Oh, no. How wiII we ever get back to Bikini Bottom now?
我可以带你们去
I can take you there.
-你是谁? 我是戴维David Hasselhoff (霹雳游侠、海滩游侠影集男主角)
– Who are you? – I’m David HasseIhoff.
-万岁! -万岁!
Hooray! – Hooray!
那你的船在哪儿?
So where’s your boat?
船?
Boat?
-走了,David Hasselhoff -下一站,比奇堡
– Go, HasseIhoff. – Next stop, Bikini Bottom.
皮老板万岁,皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton. All hail Plankton.
蟹老板,你知道今天是什么日子吗?
WeII, Krabs, you know what today is?
对不起,日历
Sorry about this, caIendar.
三月14日
March 1 4.
等等,不对
Wait, that’s not right.
应该写着,蟹老板被烧死的日子
It shouId say ”The day that Krabs fries.”
看看谁来了
Guess who’s here.
David Hasselhoff万岁! 现在没什么能阻止我们了
Hooray for HasseIhoff! Nothing can stop us now.
屁♥股♥那里有不明物体接近
Unidentified object off the hindquarters.
看上去像是
It Iooks Iike…
大靴子
…bigger boot.
但是怎么会呢?
But how?
丹尼斯!
Dennis!
你们想念我了吧?
Did you miss me?
这里是最好的座位
This is the best seat in the house.
好吧,海王星,开始了
AII right, Neptune, Iet’s get it on.
蟹老板 蟹老板 你的六天缓刑已经结束了
Eugene Krabs, your six-day reprieve is up,
你的死期到了
and it is time for you to die.
等等,我没做那件事
PIease, I didn’t do it.
我也无能为力了
There is nothing eIse I can do.
你可以多给海绵宝宝和派大星一些时间
You can give SpongeBob and Patrick a IittIe more time.
除了多给海绵宝宝和派大星一些时间
Except give SpongeBob and Patrick a IittIe more time–
什么?公主,你出去
What? Mindy, wiII you butt out.
我不会让你阻碍行刑 的
I won’t have you staIIing this execution.
拖延?我没有拖延啊
StaIIing? I’m not staIIing anything.
-你有 -不,我没有
– Yes, you are. – No, I’m not.
你有,你就在这样做
Yes, you are. You’re doing it right now.
-我在拖延? -对
– I’m staIIing. – Yes.
-拖延? -阻碍
– StaIIing? – StaIIing!
-拖延? -阻碍!
– StaIIing. – StaIIing!
哦,累死了
Oh, boy.
好了,说到哪儿了?
Now, where were we?
-派大星,跑啊 -不
– Patrick, run. – No.
我已经厌倦了逃跑
I’m tired of running.
如果我们现在逃跑,我们永远不会停止
If we run now, we’II never stop–
快跑,海绵宝宝!
Run, SpongeBob!
放松些,小子们
Take it easy back there, feIIas.
海绵宝宝,小心啊
SpongeBob, be carefuI.
来吧,孩子,放弃算了
Come on, kid, give it up.
丹尼斯从来不会失败的
Dennis aIways gets his man.
决不!
Never!
好啊,我成功了!
Yeah! I did it!
你有胆量,小孩
You got guts, kid.
不过我要把你的胆挖出来
Too bad I gotta rip them out of you.
我不知道皮老板付你多少钱
I don’t know what PIankton’s paying you,
不过如果你让我们走,我会 付你值得的价格
but if you Iet us go, I can make it worth your whiIe.
我的价值可不止五块
It’s gonna take a Iot more than 5…
-那是什么? -那是,先生,五块高伯元
– What is this? – That, sir, is five Goober doIIars.
可以在任何高菲 高伯店使用
LegaI tender at any participating Goofy Goober–
我还有泡泡,派对上很好玩的
I got bubbIes. Fun at parties.
我的眼睛!
My eyes.
我抓到你了,海绵宝宝
I got you, SpongeBob.
谢谢,哥们
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢
Thanks a Iot.
到此为止了
That’s it.
我不会再失手了
I’m through messing around.
再见了,笨蛋们
See you Iater, fooIs.
再见
See you.
那么你觉得
So you think…

…I’m…
在拖延?
…staIIing.
我在哪儿,在疯子城吗?
Where am I, in Crazytown?
我受够了这些无聊的谈话了!
I have had enough of this nonsense!
你等在马车里,直到行刑结束
You are to wait in the carriage untiI the execution is done.
-但是爸爸! -现在!
– But, Daddy– – Now!
不,不
No, no, no!
哦,海绵宝宝,不管你在哪儿 你要快点
Oh, SpongeBob, wherever you are, you better hurry.
好的,小子们,可以下来了 比奇堡就在正下面
Okay, feIIas, this is where you get off. Bikini Bottom’s directIy beIow.
但是我们没时间游下去了
But we’II never be abIe to fIoat down in time.
谁说让你们游下去了?
Who said anything about fIoating?
-启动发射程序 -这是?
– lnitiating launch sequence. – What the–?
-你看见了吗? -控制系统?
– Did you see that? – The controI.
抓紧了
AII hands on deck.
还有10秒启动,9,8
Ten seconds to lift-off. Nine, eight…
蟹老板 蟹老板,时间到了
Eugene Krabs, the time has come…
-不 -好啊
– No. – Yes.
6,5
…six, five…
对你的
…for you…
-不 -好啊
– No. – Yes.
3,2
…three, two…
-死吧 -不
– …to fry. – No.
-好啊
– Yes. – …one.
不!
No!
干得不错,David Hasselhoff
You done good, HasseIhoff. You done–
万岁,我们成功了
Hooray! We made it.
成功了
We made it.
我的皇冠
My crown.
我的漂亮的皇冠!
My beautifuI crown!
海绵宝宝?派大星 我知道你们做的到的
SpongeBob? Patrick? I knew you couId do it.
干得好,海绵宝宝
Oh, yes. WeII done, SpongeBoob.
对不起,打断你的好戏了,皮老板
Sorry to rain on your parade, PIankton.
哦,不用担心我
Oh, don’t worry about me.
我的好戏还很安全呢
My parade shaII be quite dry under my umbreIIa!
嗯?
UmbreIIa?
爸爸,不!
Daddy, no.
爸爸,是的
Daddy, yes.
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
皮老板万岁,皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton. All hail Plankton.
皮老板万岁,皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton. All hail Plankton.
海绵宝宝,怎么了?
SpongeBob, what happened?
-皮老板作弊了 -作弊?
– PIankton cheated. – Cheated?
等等,秃子
HoId on there, baIdy.
哦,得了吧
Oh, grow up.
你以为这是在球场上踢球吗?
What, you think this is a game of kickbaII on the pIayground?
你跟我斗是没有机会的,笨蛋
You never had a chance to defeat me, fooI.
你知道为什么吗?
And you know why?
因为你作弊?
Because you cheated?
不,不是因为我作弊 是因为我是邪恶的天才
No, not because I cheated. Because I’m an eviI genius.
你只是一个孩子
And you’re just a kid.
笨小孩
A stupid kid.
我想你是对的,皮老板 我只是个孩子
I guess you’re right, PIankton. I am just a kid.
当然我是对的 好了,海王星,杀了他们
Of course I’m right. Okay, Neptune, time to kiII.
你知道,我过去6天5分钟 27秒半
And you know, I’ve been through a Iot in the past six days,
经历了许多事情
five minutes, 27-and-a-haIf seconds.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!