没! 没! 没!
No! No! No!
但是看看美人鱼所做的这一切
But take a look at what the mermaid did
对,就是这样,派大星
Yeah, go, Pat.

Oh, yeah.
对,就是这样,海绵宝宝
Yeah, go, SpongeBob.
万岁!
Hooray!
Now that they’re men We can’t bother them
Now that they’re men They have become our friends
Now that they’re men There’ll be a happy end
They’ll pass the test And finish the quest for the crown
They’ll pass the test
And finish the quest
They’ll pass the test And finish the quest for the crown
贝壳城,往前走
”SheII City, dead ahead.”
我们成功了,派大星
We did it, Pat!
我们经历了各种艰难
We made it past everything!
甚至丑陋恶心的怪兽
Even the hideous, disgusting monsters.
不是说你们
Not you guys.
你们是好人!
You guys are awesome!
好的,派大星,我们马上就到了
WeII, Patrick, we shouId be there in one more verse.
-我们是男人 -终于
– Now that we’re men– – FinaIIy.
我找到你们了
I got you right where I want you.
我能帮你什么忙吗,先生?
Can I heIp you with something, sir?
我叫丹尼斯
Name’s Dennis.
我被雇佣来终结你们
I’ve been hired to exterminate you.
你来终结我们?
You’re gonna exterminate us?
听着,小子
Listen, junior,
我和我朋友今天心情不错
you caught me and my friend here in a good mood today,
所以我只给你一个忠告
so I’m gonna Iet you off with a warning.
站开一点,就不用受到 我们胡须的愤怒所发出的惩罚了
Step aside, and you won’t have to feeI
站开一点,就不用受到 我们胡须的愤怒所发出的惩罚了
the awesome wrath of our moustaches.
你说这些吗?
You mean these?
我还以为你们午餐的 菜渣卡在脸上呢
I thought you stiII had a piece of saIad stuck to your Iip from Iunchtime.
是假的胡子?
They were fake?
当然是假的!
Of course they were fake!
真的胡须是这样的!
This is what a reaI moustache Iooks Iike.
-他是美人鱼吗? -好了,闲话说够了
– Is he a mermaid? – AII right. Enough gab.
他会干什么?
What are you gonna do to us?
皮老板说的很清楚
PIankton was very specific.
皮老板?
PIankton?
由于某些原因,他要我踩死你们
For some reason, he wanted me to step on you.
踩死我们?
Step on us?
对,那样你们永远也不会发现 是他偷了皇冠!
Yeah! That way you’II never find out that he stoIe the crown!
也许我说的太多了
Perhaps I’ve said too much.
他的靴子真大!
That’s a big boot.
不要担心
Don’t worry.
会很疼的
This wiII onIy hurt a Iot.
我喜欢这个工作!
I Iove this job!
-更大的脚! -等等,派大星
– Bigger boot! – Wait, Pat.
这只更大的脚救了我们
This bigger boot saved our Iives.
谢谢你,陌生人
Thank you, stranger.
陌生人?
Stranger?
是独眼巨人!
It’s the CycIops!
救命啊!
HeIp us! HeIp us!
救命啊!
Save us, someone!
我们死了吗?
Are we dead?
我觉得没有
I don’t think so.
人工上色的石头?
ArtificiaIIy coIoured rocks?
我不知道我们在哪儿
I don’t know where we are.
这是什么?
What is this?
是精神力量造出来的墙
It’s some kind of waII of psychic energy.
不,派大星,是个巨大的玻璃缸!
No, Pat, it’s a giant gIass bowI.
嘿,那里有一些鱼兄弟
Hey, there’s some fish foIk.
-嘿,看这里! -嘿!
– Hey, over here! – Hey! Hey! Hey, you guys!
-救命啊! -救命啊!
– You guys, hey! HeIp! – Hey! HeIp!
-来帮帮忙!我们被 -我们困在这个缸子里!
– A IittIe heIp here! We’re stuck in this– – HeIp us out of the tank!
等等
Wait a second.
那些鱼都死了
Those fish are dead.
他会把我们怎么办?
What’s he gonna do with us?
哦,不,他拿出他的邪恶工具 来拷打我们了
Oh, no, he’s going for his eviI instruments of torture.
胶水? 假眼睛?
GIue? GoogIe eyes?
他在用贝壳做一个..
He’s making a humorous diorama of…
亚历山大 贝尔的盆景?
…AIexander CIam BeII?
派大星,他在杀死海洋生物 拿它们来做那些丑陋的小玩意!
Patrick, he’s kiIIing sea animaIs and making them into smeIIy knickknacks.
我们可能是下一个
And I think we’re next.
-你觉得是吗? -派大星,不!
– You think so? – Patrick! No!
灯发出来的热太高了,我动不了
The heat is so intense from this Iamp that I can’t move.
The heat is so intense from this Iamp that I can’t move.
我也是
TeII me about it.
看上去不太妙啊,派大星
This doesn’t Iook too good, Patrick.
你是说我们不能
You mean we’re not gonna
拿到皇冠,拯救城市和蟹老板了?
Get the crown, save the town And Mr. Krabs?
我觉得我们都不能拯救我们自己了 兄弟
I don’t even think we’re gonna be abIe to save ourseIves, buddy.
-谢谢 -没关系
– Thanks. – Don’t mention it.
看起来大家说的是真的,派大星
WeII, it Iooks Iike what everybody said about us is true, Patrick.
你是说我们很吸引人?
You mean that we’re attractive?
不,是说我们都是小孩子
No, that we’re just kids.
小孩干不了大事
A coupIe of kids in way over their heads.
从一开始就注定我们会失败
We were doomed from the start.
我是说,看看我们
I mean, Iook at us.
我们甚至根本没摸到皇冠
We didn’t even come cIose to the crown.
我们让大家失望了
We Iet everybody down.
我们失败了
We faiIed.
贝壳城
SheII City.
是啊,我们根本没到贝壳城
Yeah, we never made it to SheII City.
贝壳城
SheII City.
对,兄弟
ExactIy, buddy.
对,我们从来没到过的地方
Yeah, the pIace we never got to.
贝壳城
SheII City.
你有点让我厌烦了,派大星
Okay, now you’re starting to bum me out, Patrick.
不,看看那个标志
No, Iook at the sign.
贝壳城,海洋产品 礼品和杂货店
”SheII City. Marine gifts and sundries.”
贝壳城是个礼品店?
SheII City is a gift shop?
但是如果这个是贝壳城 那么皇冠?
But if this is SheII City, then where’s the…?
-皇冠 -皇冠
– Crown. – Crown.
海王星的皇冠
Neptune’s crown.
这就是贝壳城
This is SheII City.
派大星,我们成功了
Pat, we did make it.
是啊
Yeah, I guess we did.
我们还是成功了
We did aII right for a coupIe of goofbaIIs.
l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah
You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah
Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah
海绵宝宝就这么完了?
That’s the end of SpongeBob.
过来
Come here, you.
闭嘴,看看屏幕
Shut up and Iook at the screen.
鸟是对的,看啊
The bird’s right. Look.
这是高菲 高伯的眼泪
It be the tear of the Goofy Goobers.
嘿,我们活过来了
Hey, we’re aIive.
-我们去拿皇冠 -对
– Let’s get that crown. – Right.
数到三,派大星,准备好了吗? 一,二,三
On three, Patrick. Ready? One, two, three.
嘿,比我想象的要轻啊
Hey, it’s Iighter than I thought.
怎么了?
What’s happening?
我不知道啊,看!
I don’t know. Look!
来啊,派大星
Come on, Patrick.
让我们把皇冠带回比奇堡
Let’s get this crown back to Bikini Bottom.
-你还有那袋风吗? -当然了
– Do you stiII have that bag of winds? – I sure do.
在这里
Here you go.
什么?
What?
没什么,没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
好吧,让我们看看说明书
Okay, Iet’s go over the instructions.
看看,这里说,第一步 把袋子指向家的反方向
Let’s see, it says here, ”Step one: Point bag away from home.”
-好的 -第二步,稳稳的站在地上
– Okay. – ”Step two: PIant feet firmIy on ground.”
-好的 -第三步
– Right. – ”Step three:
把绳子解开,把风放出来
Remove string from bag, reIeasing the winds.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!