路,对不起
Road. R– Sorry.
路在那儿
There’s the road.
在另外一边,过了这个
On the other side of this…
深的,黑的
…deep, dark…
危险的
…dangerous…
有害的
– Hazardous. – …hazardous…
怪兽盘踞的
Monster-infested.
对,怪兽盘踞的
Yeah, monster-infested…
深渊
…trench.
嘿,海绵宝宝,看啊
Hey, SpongeBob, Iook!
有条路下去
Here’s the way down.
光站在这里是拿不到皇冠的
WeII, we’re not gonna get the crown standing here.
去贝壳城吧
On to SheII City.
嘿,有声音啊
Hey, Iook, it’s making noise.
海绵宝宝?
SpongeBob?
-你去哪儿? -我回家了,派大星
– Hey, where are you going? – I’m going home, Patrick.
蟹老板怎么办?
But what about Mr. Krabs?
我们怎么办?
What about us?
我们不可能活着走出深渊的
We’II never survive in that trench!
你自己说的,这是男人的国家
You said it yourseIf, this is man’s country.
面对现实吧,派大星,我们只是
And Iet’s face it, Pat. We’re just…
-小孩子 -我们不是孩子
– …kids. – We’re not kids.
看看吧,派大星
Open your eyes, Patrick!
我们吹泡泡,我们吃冰淇淋
We bIow bubbIes, we eat ice cream.
我们崇拜一个跳舞的花生!
We worship a dancing peanut, for corn’s sake!
我们不属于这里!
We don’t beIong out here!
我们不是崇拜他
We do not worship him.
你穿这条高菲 高伯花生派对的内♥裤♥
You’ve been wearing the same Goofy Goober Peanut Party underpants
已经穿了三年了
for three years straight.
你这还不是崇拜?
What do you caII that?
崇拜?
Worship?
你是对的,海绵宝宝,我们是小孩
You’re right, SpongeBob. We are kids.
把你的裤子穿好,派大星
PuII your pants up, Patrick.
-我们回家吧 -但是你们不能回家去!
– We’re going home. – But you can’t go home.
公主!
Mindy!
公主?
Mindy?
-你听到了多少? -足够多了
– How much did you hear? – I heard enough.
-你看到我的内♥裤♥了吗? -没有,派大星
– Did you see my underwear? – No, Patrick.
你想看吗?
Did you want to?
你们也许是小孩子
Look, guys, you may be kids,
但你们 是唯一能拿回皇冠的人了
but you’re the onIy ones Ieft who can get that crown.
你说唯一,什么意思?
What do you mean, the onIy ones Ieft?
自从你们离开比奇堡 事情变得很严重了
Things have gotten a Iot worse since you Ieft Bikini Bottom.
皮老板统治了一切
Or shouId I say PIanktopoIis.
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
不许休息!
No resting!
这座我的纪念碑不可能自己建造好的
This monument ceIebrating my gIory isn’t gonna buiId itseIf.
动作快点!
Move faster!
哦,看啊,派大星
Oh, my gosh! Patrick, Iook!
皮老板把所有人都变成了奴隶
PIankton’s turned everyone we know into sIaves.
章鱼哥
Squidward.
珊迪
Sandy.
泡芙阿姨
Mrs. Puff.
甚至小蜗
Even Gary.
皮老板
PIankton.
你♥爸♥爸不能作什么吗?
Can’t your father do something?
爸爸在忙着治他的秃头呢
My father’s too distracted by his baId spot to do anything.
卫兵,快点
Squire, wiII you hurry.
你们看,你们不能放弃
So you see, you can’t quit.
比奇堡的未来就在你们手中
The fate of Bikini Bottom rests in your hands.
-但是,但是我们只是 -就算你们是小孩也没关系
– But– But we’re just– – Hey. It doesn’t matter if you’re kids.
是小孩有怎么样?小孩能办大事呢!
And what’s so wrong with being a kid, anyway? Kids ruIe!
要办这件事也不一定要是男人啊
You don’t need to be a man to do this.
你要相信你们自己
You just gotta beIieve in yourseIf.
你要相信
You just gotta beIieve!
-我相信 -就是这种精神
– I beIieve. – That’s the spirit.
我相信
I beIieve that
我认识的所有人都失去灵魂了!
everybody I know is a goner!
来啊,你们
Come on, guys.

Guys.
嘿?
Guys?
嘿?
Guys?

Oh, boy.
想想,公主
Think, Mindy, think.
对,我想你们是对的
Yup, I guess you’re right.
两个小孩是不能成功完成任务的
A coupIe of kids couId never survive this journey.
所以 我要把你们变成真正的男人
That’s why I guess I’II just have to turn you into men.
你能做的到吗?怎么做?
You can do that? How?
用我的美人鱼魔法
With my mermaid magic.
你听见了吗?派大星?
Did you hear that, Patrick?
她要用她的美人鱼魔法 把我们变成男人!
She’II use her mermaid magic to turn us into men!
万岁!
Hooray!
我们变成男人! 我们变成男人!
We’re gonna be men! We’re gonna be men! We’re gonna be men!
好,开始吧
Good. Now, Iet’s get started.
闭上眼睛
CIose your eyes.
-我们变成男人了吗? -还没有
– Are we men yet? – Not yet.
转三圈
Spin around three times.
我觉得有用啊
I think it’s working.
好的,继续闭着眼睛
Good. Now, keep your eyes shut.
我用美人鱼魔法
With my mermaid’s magic
用我的一个尾鳍
and my one taiIfin,
我命令你们两个变成男人!
I command the two of you to turn into men!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
我没感觉到,哦,上帝 派大星,你长胡子了
I don’t feeI any– Oh, my gosh, Patrick, you have a moustache!
你也是!
So do you!
现在你们是男人了 你们能到贝壳城去吗?
So now that you’re men, can you make it to SheII City?
-嘿 -嗯?
– Guys. – Yeah?
我说,你们现在是男人了 你们能去贝壳城吗?
I said, now that you’re men, can you make it to SheII City?
当然了!
Heck, yeah!
-男人惧怕任何东西吗? -当然不了!
– Are men afraid of anything? – Heck, no!
为什么?
And why?
因为我们是无敌的!
Because we’re invincibIe!
-好啊! -好啊!
– Yeah! – Yeah!
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
-好啊! -好啊!
– Yeah! – Yeah!
-好啊! -好啊!
– Yeah! – Yeah!
-好啊!
Yeah! Yeah!
-好啊!
Yeah! Yeah!
-好啊!
Yeah.
-派大星? -嗯?
– Patrick? – Yeah, buddy?
为什么我们要跳下来而不是 爬梯子?
Why did we jump over the edge instead of taking the stairs?
因为
Bec–

WeII…
-派大星 -我们死了吗?
– Patrick. – Are we dead?
不,还早着呢,朋友
No. Far from it, my friend.
我们安全到达深渊底部
We’re safe and sound at the bottom of this trench.
胡子真的有作用!
The moustaches worked!
你知道这是什么意思吗?
Do you know what that means?
我们真的是无敌的!
We are invincibIe!
现在我们是男子汉 我们什么都能做
Now that we’re men We can do anything
现在我们是男子汉 我们是无敌的
Now that we’re men We are invincible
现在我们是男子汉 我们将要去贝壳城
Now that we’re men We’ll go to Shell City
拿回王冠,拯救城镇 还有蟹老板
Get the crown, save the town And Mr. Krabs
现在我们是男子汉
Now that we’re men
我们脸上有胡子
We have facial hair
现在我们是男子汉
Now that we’re men
我换了我的内♥裤♥
l change my underwear
现在我们是男子汉 我们有男子汉的天赋
Now that we’re men We’ve got a manly flair
我们有男子汉的素质 我们够气魄去拯救世界
We’ve got the stuff We’re tough enough to save the day
当我们是孩子时 绝没有这机会
We never had a chance when we were kids

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!