– Patrick! – Patrick!
那就六天吧
Six it is, then.
-5天 -派大星,住嘴
– Five. – Patrick, shush.
在那之前,螃蟹要被冻起来
UntiI then, the crab shaII remain frozen where he now stands.
不,等等,求你了
No, wait. I’m begging you.
谁把空调打开了?蟹老板?
Who turned on the AC? Mr. Krabs!
哦,这太可怕了
Oh, no, this is terribIe.
谁来给我发工资啊?
Who’s gonna sign my paycheck?
走吧,公主
Come aIong, Mindy.
听着,通往贝壳城的道路非常危险
Listen, you guys, the road to SheII City is reaIIy dangerous.
那里有骗子,杀手,到处都是怪兽
There’s crooks, kiIIers and monsters everywhere.
还有更坏的 有个独眼巨人
And what’s worse, there’s a giant CycIops
霸占通往城市的道路,还会 捕捉无辜的海洋生物
who guards the outskirts of the city and preys on innocent sea creatures.
不要让他抓到你 如果他抓到你的话
Don’t Iet him catch you, because if he does,
他会把你带回他的巢穴 你就不能活着回来了
he’II take you back to his Iair, and you’II never be seen again.
她真漂亮,海绵宝宝
She’s purty, SpongeBob.
拿着这个
Here, take this.
这里面是什么?
What’s in here?
这是一袋魔法风
It’s a magicaI bag of winds.
-我从爸爸那里偷来的 -你真漂亮
– I stoIe them from my father. – You’re hot.
你一找到皇冠,就打开这个袋子
Once you find the crown, open the bag of winds
你就会被吹回家来
and you’II be bIown back home.
-公主! -来了!
– Mindy! – I’m coming.
-祝你好运,海绵宝宝 -等等,你怎么知道我的名字?
– Good Iuck, SpongeBob. – Wait. How did you know my name?
哦,有一天我会成为海中的女王
Oh, I’m gonna be queen of the sea one day.
我学过所有海洋生物的名字
I’ve Iearned the names of aII the sea creatures.
我的名字呢?
What’s my name?
这个容易,你是派大星
That’s easy. You’re Patrick Star.
-公主! -我走了,我相信你们!
– Mindy! – I gotta go. I beIieve in you guys.
谢谢,公主
Thanks, Mindy.
不用担心,蟹老板 派大星,章鱼哥和我
Don’t worry, Mr. Krabs. Patrick, Squidward and I–
算了
Pass.
-派大星和我 -嘿
– Patrick and I… – Hi.
我们会拿到那个皇冠, 把你从海王星那里救回来
…are gonna get that crown back and save you from Neptune’s wrath.
你不用担心,我们会救你的
You’ve got nothing to worry about. Your Iife is in our hands.
派大星,我们去拿回皇冠
Patrick, Iet’s go get that crown.
-大饱眼福吧,派大星 -这是什么?
– Feast your eyes, Patrick. – What is it?
蟹堡飞车
The Patty Wagon.
是蟹老板在促销的时候用的
Mr. Krabs uses it for promotionaI reasons.
让你看看它的一些特性吧
Let me show you some of its features.
点缀芝麻的外壳 铁束带的泡菜轮子
Sesame-seed finish, steeI-beIted pickIes,
烤肉的皮座椅 至于发动机
griIIed-Ieather interior. And under the hood,
电喷式的炸薯条机, 带双头的油脂分离器
a fueI-injected french-fryer with duaI overhead grease traps.
-哇 -是啊,哇
– Wow. – Yeah, wow.
嘿,我记得你没有驾照
Hey, I thought you didn’t have a driver’s Iicense.
驾驶三明治不需要驾照
You don’t need a Iicense to drive a sandwich.
-贝壳城我们来了! -贝壳城我们来了!
– SheII City, here we come! – SheII City, here we come!
笨蛋
Ding-a-Iing.
嘿,老朋友,不许动
Hey there, oId buddy. Freeze.
我要一份蟹堡秘方,带走的,谢谢
One secret formuIa to go, pIease.
哦,不用麻烦你了,我自己拿
No, no, don’t troubIe yourseIf. I’II get it.
我很愿意多留一会, 不过我还要去做美味蟹堡
WeII, I’d Iike to hang around, but I’ve got Krabby Patties to make…
在我的海之霸♥餐♥厅
…over at the Chum Bucket.
Z计划,我爱你
PIan Z, I Iove you.
Oh, l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah
请加满油,谢谢
FiII her up, pIease.
加芥末还是西红柿酱?
What’II it be, feIIas, mustard or ketchup?
他们在笑我们吗?
Are they Iaughing at us?
不,派大星 他们在笑我们旁边的
No, Patrick, they’re Iaughing next to us.
你们两个笨小孩去哪里?
Where you two dumb kids headed, anyway?
-小孩? -不,派大星
– Kids? – Now, Patrick.
告诉你 我们不是小孩,我们是男人
For your information, we are not kids, we are men.
我们要去贝壳城 把海王星国王的皇冠拿回来
And we’re off to get King Neptune’s crown in SheII City.
-贝壳城? -贝壳城?
– SheII City? – SheII City?
就是独眼巨人在的地方?
Ain’t that the pIace that’s guarded by a kiIIer CycIops?

That’s right.
罗德,脱帽致敬啊
LIoyd, take off your hat in respect.
向死人致敬!
Respect for the dead!
你们两个笨蛋 过了分界线连10秒都办不到
You two dipsticks ain’t gonna Iast ten seconds over the county Iine.
是吗?让我们试试看啊
Oh, yeah? We’II see about that.
下车,朋友们
Out of the car, feIIas.
那有多少秒?
How many seconds was that?
12秒
TweIve.
-怎么样? -哈哈
– In your face. – In your face.
我怎么说的,哈哈
That’s what I’m taIking about. Yeah.
现在谁是小孩子?
Who’s the kid now?
他们死定了
They’re dead.
现在播报一个难以置信的 新闻
Perch Perkins here with an incredibIe news fIash.
皮老板在出♥售♥美味蟹堡 在海之霸♥餐♥厅
PIankton is seIIing Krabby Patties at the Chum Bucket.
这怎么可能?我们来看看
How is this possibIe? Let’s find out.
请排好队,人人都买♥♥的到
Step right up. PIenty for everybody.
对不起,皮老板 我们比奇堡新闻台
Excuse me, PIankton. Perch Perkins, Bikini Bottom News.
-我能占用你1分钟吗? -没问题,这是我的荣幸
– Can I get a minute? – Anything for you, Perch.
比奇堡的人都想知道 你怎么做的出美味蟹堡呢?
AII of Bikini Bottom wants to know, how did you get the Krabby Patty?
在我的最好的朋友 蟹老板
WeII, Perch, before my dear friend Eugene Krabs
被海王星国王冰冻起来之前
was frozen by King Neptune…
对不起
I’m sorry.
他委托给我一项秘密的任务
He confided in me a secret wish.
在我不在的时候,请在海之霸卖♥♥美味蟹堡 他是这么说的
”SeII the Krabby Patty in my absence at the Chum Bucket,” he said.
不要让美味蟹堡失传!
”Don’t Iet the fIame die out.”
另外,现在购买♥♥一个美味蟹堡 就能免费获得海之霸头盔
By the way, act now and you get a free Chum Bucket bucket heImet
拿着
with every purchase. Here you go, Perch.
-谢谢 -每人都能获得海之霸头盔!
– Thanks. – Bucket heImets for everyone!
我的头盔!
My heImet!
宝贝, 自从你答应我的求婚以来
Karen, baby, I haven’t feIt this giddy
我从来没感到过这样的狂喜
since the day you agreed to be my wife.
我从来没答应过
l never agreed.
邪恶的Z计划完美实施
EviI PIan Z is working perfectIy.
现在没有什么能阻止我了
Nothing can stop me now.
除了海绵宝宝和他的粉红朋友之外
Nothing except SpongeBob and his pink friend.
我的探测器告诉我他们在找皇冠
My sensors indicate that they’re going after the crown.
如果他们成功归来, 海王星就能找到一些指纹
lf they make it back, Neptune might discover some fingerprints.
细小的指纹
Tiny fingerprints.
又短又细小的指纹
Stubby, tiny fingerprints.
邪恶计划Z比你高明,宝贝
EviI PIan Z is way ahead of you, baby.
我已经雇了人去解决那两个了
I’ve aIready hired someone to take care of those two.
他是个邪恶的,冷血的杀手
He’s a vicious, coId-bIooded predator.
芝麻种子..
Sesame seed.
嘿,先生
Hey, mister.
那个帽子能装的下10加仑吗?
Does that hat take ten gaIIons?
-继续走 -嗯,嗯
– Going on. – Yeah. Yeah.
-继续 -继续走
– Moving on. – Just keep going.

Yup.
要拿到皇冠
Gonna get that crown.
哦,对
Oh, yeah.
-好的 -好的
– AII right. – AII right.
胜利
Yeah. Victory.
-到了吗? -一定已经很近了
– Are we there yet? – We must be cIose by now.
派大星,看,我们干得好!
Patrick, Iook. We’re doing great!
离贝壳城还有5天路程
SheII City’s onIy five days away.
开车的话
By car.
我希望我们还有车
I wish we stiII had our car.
海绵宝宝,看啊
SpongeBob, Iook.
我们的车!
Our car!
-钥匙 -你觉得会在哪儿?
– The key. – Where do you think it is?
就在那儿,派大星,钥匙!
There it is, Pat. The key!
现在,怎么拿到钥匙呢?
Now, how are we gonna get it?
我知道,进去问他要就行了
I know. WaIk in and ask him for it.
你看什么?
What are you Iooking at?
-派大星,这个主意笨死了 -对不起
– Patrick, that’s a terribIe idea. – Sorry.
我知道了,我进去,引开他们注意力 然后你拿钥匙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!