对不起,皮老板
Sorry, PIankton.
你是去参加开幕仪式的吗?
Are you on your way to the grand-opening ceremony?
不,我才不是
No, I am not on my way over to the grand-opening ceremony.
我在忙着执行控制全世界的计划!
I’m busy pIanning to ruIe the worId!
哦,那祝你好运
WeII, good Iuck with that.
我要当经理了 我要当经理了
I’m ready. Promotion. I’m ready. Promotion.
笨小孩
Stupid kid.
欢迎,欢迎大家来参加
WeIcome. WeIcome, everyone, to the grand opening
蟹堡王二号♥的开幕仪式
of The Krusty Krab 2.
-我们付9块钱就是看这个? -我付了10块呢
– We paid $9 for this? – I paid 1 0.
在我们正式开幕前
Now, before we begin with the ribbon-cutting,
我先来宣布我们的新经理的名字
I’d Iike to announce the name of our new manager.
好!
Yay! Yeah!
好啊!好啊!
Yeah! Now we’re taIking! Yeah!
恩,那么
Yes. WeII, anyway…
新的经理是一个忠心的,工作努力的 好员工
The new manager is a IoyaI, hard-working empIoyee.

Yes.
是这个工作的当然人选
The obvious choice for the job.
说得对
He’s right.
你们都知道的名字,是S开头的
A name you aII know. It starts with an S.
-就是我啊 -请欢迎我们的新经理
– That’s me. – PIease weIcome our new manager…
章鱼哥!
…Squidward TentacIes.
好啊!
Yes! Yeah!
祝你下次好运了,章鱼哥!
Oh, better Iuck next time, buddy.
好啊!好啊!
Yeah! AII right!
比奇堡的居民们 作为新的经理
PeopIe of Bikini Bottom, as the manager of–
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob.
大家等等,蟹老板还有个重要消息要宣布
HoId the phone, foIks, I’m getting an important news fIash from Mr. Krabs.
说吧,蟹老板
Go ahead, Mr. K.
我做了一件..什么?
I’m making a compIete what of myseIf?
这是你见过最尴尬的事?
The most embarrassing thing you’ve ever seen?
而且因为我重复你的话,就更糟糕?
And now it’s worse because I’m repeating
在麦克风上扩音所有的话?
everything you say into the microphone?
好吧,说大声点,海绵宝宝 你没得到这个职位
Oh, for crying out Ioud, SpongeBob, you didn’t get the job.
-什么? -你没得到这个职位
– What? – You did not get the job.
但是,为什么?
But– But why?
海绵宝宝,你是最好的油炸厨师
SpongeBob, you’re a great fry cook,
但是我把这个职位给了章鱼哥 因为作为经理
but I gave the job to Squidward because being manager
有重大的责任
is a big responsibiIity.
让我们面对现实吧,他更
WeII, Iet’s face it, he’s more…
-更成熟一些 -我还不够
– …mature than you. – I’m not…
成熟?
…mature?
嘿,我想表达的更婉转一些
Lad, I mean this in the nicest of ways,
但是有个词能形容你
but there’s a word for what you are,
这个词就是
and that word is…
让我想想
Now, Iet’s see…
-笨蛋? -不,不是,不是笨蛋
– Dork? – No, wait, that’s not right. Not a dork.
-毛头小子? -接近了一些,但是还不是
– A goofbaII? – CIoser, but no, no, no.
-疯子. -小白♥痴♥.
– A ding-a-Iing. – Wing nut.
大笨蛋
A KnuckIehead McSpazatron.
好了,够了
Okay, that’s enough.
我想说的只是 你还是个孩子
Look, what I’m trying to say is, you’re just a kid.
作为经理 你要是个男人才行
And to be a manager, you have to be a man.
不然他们就会叫你小孩经理
Otherwise they’d caII it ”kid-ager.”
你明白吗,小子? 我是说,你明白吗?
You understand-ager? I mean, you understand?
好吧,蟹老板
I guess so, Mr. Krabs.
海绵宝宝?
SpongeBob?
我准备好了,沮丧
I’m ready. Depression.
我准备好了,沮丧
I’m ready. Depression.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
海绵宝宝万岁!
Hooray for SpongeBob!
海绵宝宝万岁!
Hooray for SpongeBob!
听听海绵宝宝的演讲吧!
Let’s hear it for SpongeBob!
喂?
HeIIo?
大家都到哪儿去了?
Where’d everybody go?
我错过了吗?
Did I miss something?
你们没见到我的屁♥股♥吗?
Did you see my butt?
当天深夜
Later that evening…
该执行Z计划了
Time to put PIan Z into effect.
就从海王星国王的水下城♥堡♥开始
Starting at the undersea castIe of King Neptune.
哦,对
Oh, right.
皇家法庭现在开庭
The royaI court is now in session.
把囚犯带上来
Bring the prisoner forward.
你已经承认了触摸国王的皇冠 的罪名了是吗?
So you have confessed to the crime of touching the king’s crown.
-对,但是 -但是什么?
– Yes, but– – But what?
但是这是我的工作啊,陛下 我是皇冠缮修师啊
But it’s my job, Your Highness. I’m the royaI crown poIisher.
嗯,看来我不能处决你了
WeII, then I guess I can’t execute you.
-判你坐20年地牢 -爸爸
– Twenty years in the dungeon it is. – Daddy.
你无罪释放
You’re free to go.
愿主赐福给你,公主
BIess you, Princess Mindy.
女儿,你怎敢违抗我
Mindy, how dare you defy me.
你为什么一定要这么苛刻呢?
Why do you have to be so mean?
我是国王,我一定要执行海洋的法令
I am the king. I must enforce the Iaws of the sea.
爸爸,我希望你能试着多 用一点爱和怜悯
Father, I wish you’d try a IittIe Iove and compassion
而不是严酷的惩罚
instead of these harsh punishments.
那就好了
That wouId be nice.
护卫,给我清场
Squire, cIear the room.
我要和我的女儿单独谈谈
I wish to speak to my daughter aIone.
这是什么,女儿?
What is this, Mindy?
-你的皇冠? -这个皇冠有什么作用呢?
– Your crown? – And what does this crown do?
-藏你的秃头? -这不是秃头,这只是…
– Covers your baId spot. – It’s not baId, it’s
稀疏了点
thinning.
这皇冠除了能盖住我已上移的发线外 还有很多作用
This crown does much more than cover a sIightIy receding hairIine.
这个皇冠代表的是统治海洋的身份
No, this crown entitIes the one who wears it to be in charge of the sea.
总有一天,妳也会戴上皇冠
One day, you wiII wear this crown.
我也会秃头?
I’m gonna be baId?
是稀疏!
Thinning!
不管怎么样,我要说的是 直到你学会如何用
Anyway, the point is, you won’t wear it
铁腕来统治海洋的时候 妳才能戴上皇冠
untiI you Iearn how to ruIe with an iron fist.
就像妳的父亲
Like your father.
爸爸,你的皇冠
Dad, your ”crown”…
这是?
What the…?
我的皇冠!
My crown!
有人偷了皇冠!
Someone has stoIen the royaI crown!
我拿到了,我拿到了!
I got it. I got it.
嘿,大家,到了该向你们 最喜欢的花生-高菲 高伯
Hey, aII you Goobers, it’s time to say howdy
致敬的时候了
to your favourite undersea peanut, Goofy Goober.
你好,高菲 高伯
Howdy, Goofy Goober!
嘿,高菲高伯们 唱歌♥的时间到了
Hey, feIIow Goofy Goobers. Time to sing.
喔 我是高菲高伯 耶 你是高菲高伯 耶
Oh, l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
我们全都是高菲高伯 耶 高菲 高菲高伯 高伯 耶
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah
好吧,算了,小子
AII right. Get it together, oId boy.
我知道,不要再想它就好了
I know. I’II just stop thinking about it.
嘿,我感觉好多了
Hey, you know, I actuaIIy feeI a IittIe better.
我都不记得我为什么伤心了
I don’t even remember why I was sad.
嘿,这不是蟹堡王 二号♥的经理吗?
Hey, it’s the new Krusty Krab 2 manager.
哇,你已经感受到工作的压力了
Wow, the pressure’s aIready setting in.
不,派大星,你没明白
No, Pat, you don’t understand.
我没升职
I didn’t get the promotion.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
蟹老板认为我是个小孩子
Mr. Krabs thinks I’m a kid.
-什么?这太难以置信了 -我知道
– What? That’s insane. – I know.
说你是小孩子,就像是说我是小孩子
WeII, saying you’re a kid, it’s Iike saying I’m a kid.
-这是您的高伯餐,先生 -不是有附送的玩具吗?
– Here’s your Goober MeaI, sir. – I’m supposed to get a toy with this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要回家了,派大星 庆祝结束了
I’m gonna head home, Pat. The ceIebration’s off.
-你确定吗? -嗯,我心情不好
– Are you sure? – Yeah. I’m not in a Goober mood.
好吧,再见
Okay, see you.
这是您的三层高伯冰淇淋,先生
And here’s your TripIe Gooberberry Sunrise, sir.
三层高伯冰淇淋?
TripIe Gooberberry Sunrise, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!