有人想抽一根美国烟吗
Anyone want to light up an American cigarette?
你这疯子
You’re crazy.
我出去吸烟
I’m going out.
要更换炸♥药♥块
The explosive blocks must be replaced.
配置经过精密计算的系统
Machined to a thousandth of a millimetre
细小至千分之一毫米
in a mathematically determined configuration.
-可造核弹吗 -首先要分♥析♥…
– Do we have a bomb? – First we must analyse the yield…
可造核弹吗
Do we have a bomb?
可以
Yes.
可造核弹
Yes, we do.
这是一个…考验
This is a… a test.
接电♥话♥吧
Answer it.
-快去 -真的要我接
– Answer it. – Are you sure?

Hello?
是的
Yes.
是的 局长
Yes, sir.
我要出去一会儿
I have to go outside for just a second.
好吗 我马上回来
OK? I’ll be right back.
很快回来
I’ll be right back.
-我负责写报告 -你有当兵经验
– Sir, I write reports. – I reviewed your military records.
-懂得自卫 -对 但我不是特务
– You can take care of yourself. – Yes, sir. But I’m not trained for that.
你要做我的耳目 不是做特务
I’m not asking you to be an operations officer, just my eyes and ears.
我不能亲自出马
I can’t go.
那么…这行动未经批准
So… this isn’t sanctioned.
这个交给阿勒 拿他的情报回来
I want you to give this to Clark, see what he finds out, bring it home.
是的 局长
Yes, sir.
杰克…
Jack…
我们从未有过这番对话
…we never had this discussion.
什么对话
What discussion?
乌克兰 克列缅兵格水库
阿勒…三天前
OK. Clark… So this is three days ago.
这儿有车 这两处有守卫
It shows vehicles here. Guards here and here.
我也该买♥♥一部这个
I gotta get one of those.
红外线卫星在34小时前拍到这个
Now, the infrared satellite took this photograph 34 hours ago.
显示这两处有守卫
That shows guards here and here.
我甚至不用电邮
I don’t even have e- mail.
检查站有两人 军营有二至五人
There are two at the checkpoint, between two and five in the barracks
两人有武器 而我们会在这里
and two with the package, which we believe to be here.
没问题 给我两个人和麻♥醉♥枪♥
No problem. Give me a couple of guys, some tranquilliser darts,
六分钟就可以离开
we can be out in six minutes.
-有问题的 -什么问题
– There is a problem. – What’s that?
这是昨天的情形 一个守卫都没有
This is yesterday. No guards visible at all.
那为何是个问题
Why is that a problem, Mr Ryan?
两个原因 糟的是看不见敌人
For two reasons. Either we can’t see them, which is bad,
更糟的是他们已走 我们来迟了
or worse, they left, and we’re too late.
快换衣服
Suit up.
-什么 -你不能穿成这样
– What? – You can’t go dressed like that.
不 我是分♥析♥员 不做特务工作
No, no. I’m an analyst. I don’t go on missions.
放心 007 这只是侦察工作
Relax, 007. It’s not a mission. It’s just a recce.
随你怎么说 我只负责写报告
OK, fine, whatever you call it. I don’t do that. I just write reports.
那就为此写报告 换衣服
OK. So write a report about it. Suit up.
阿勒 不行
Clark, no.
阿勒 不行
Clark… no.
老卡说你代我出席记者晚宴
So, Cabot tells me you got my ticket to the correspondents dinner.
好玩吗 我从未见过那种大场面
Have a good time? I’ve never been to one of those.
其实我满怀期待赴会的
I was actually looking forward to it.
不 我不会进去
Clark, no. I’m not going in there.
当然 你留在这里帮我看这只艇
Goddamn right. You’re gonna stay here and make sure no one steals my boat.
马上就回来
Be right back.
糟了
Damn.
海法
老天
Oh, Jesus.
真是的 入境处没通知你们吗
Oh, God. Immigration didn’t call you guys, huh?
抱歉 会说英语吗
I’m sorry. You speak English?
我不会说乌克兰话
I don’t speak much Ukrainian.
别误会 我是美国公民 有证件…
It’s not what you think. I’m an American citizen. I have my papers…
好了 不出示证件
OK. No papers.
请你把抢放下
Please. Just put the gun down.
电筒 你想我把它放下
The light? You want me to put the light down?
别胡来 我会把电筒放下
OK. Take it easy. I’ll put the light down.
好了 我把电筒放下
Here we go, I’m putting it down.
开枪 杰克
Shoot him, Ryan.
快开枪
Shoot him.
趁他未猜出我说什么 快开枪
Shoot him before he figures out what I’m saying.
-叫他们脱鞋 -什么
– Get their shoes. – What?
叫他们脱鞋
Tell them to take their shoes off.
-你会说乌克兰话 -你不懂
– You speak Ukrainian. – Yeah. You don’t?
他们喷油的东西该有雪柜那么大
Whatever it is they were spray painting was big, about the size of a fridge.
印痕很深 所以我们知道三件事
The imprint it left was deep. So we know three things.
它很重 有辐射性 还不见了
It was heavy, something was radioactive, and now it’s gone.
-其中一人说英语 -南非人
– One of them spoke English? – South African.
那他在乌克兰跟三个俄♥国♥科学家
So, what’s a South African doing in the Ukraine
和一个以色列货箱有何关系
with three Russian scientists and a crate from Israel?
-我会去海法找老卡 -事不宜迟
– Tell Cabot I’ll call him from Haifa. – I have a feeling you better hurry.
不少人认为 20世纪是共♥产♥主义…
Most people believe the 20th century was defined by the death struggle
和资本主义之争
of communism versus capitalism
而法♥西♥斯♥主义只是昙花一现
and that fascism was but a hiccup.
如今我们更有体会
Today we know better.
共♥产♥主义徒劳无功
Communism was a fool’s errand.
马克斯的追随者不见影踪
The followers of Marx, gone from this earth.
但希♥特♥勒♥的信众则日益增强
But the followers of Hitler abound and thrive.
不过 希♥特♥勒♥生不逢时
Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage.
当时 法♥西♥斯♥主义像病毒般散播
He lived in a time when fascism, like a virus,
好比爱♥滋♥病病毒
like the AIDS virus,
要有强大的受体以便散播
needed a strong host in order to spread.
德国正是这个受体
Germany was that host.
可是即使德国强大 但还是失败
But strong as it was, Germany could not prevail.
这世界太大了
The world was too big.
幸好世界改变了
Fortunately, the world has changed.
全球通讯 有线电视 互联网
Global communications, cable TV, the internet.
如今世界变小了
Today the world is smaller
而病毒不用强大受体帮助扩散
and the virus does not need a strong host in order to spread.
这种病毒…
This virus…
可在空气中散播
…is airborne.
还有一点 别让人家说我们疯狂
One more thing. Let no man call us crazy.
他们说希♥特♥勒♥疯狂 其实他是笨
They called Hitler crazy, but Hitler wasn’t crazy. He was stupid.
你不用跟美俄对敌
You don’t fight Russia and America.
令美俄打起来就是
You get Russia and America to fight each other
令他们互相残杀
and destroy each other.
-有何发现 -乌克兰出口贸易
– What did you find? – Ukraine’s exports are online.
我查过这两周的运货单
I pulled up the shipping manifests.
那货箱在十天前送抵基辅机场
The only crate that size was picked up at Kiev International ten days ago
再运去加那利群岛
and flown to the Canary Islands.
空军有核武评估小组 叫他们…
The air force has a nuclear assessment team. Call them…
那货箱上了货机 送去东岸了
Jack, it got put on a cargo freighter, headed for the East Coast.
-什么 -巴尔的摩 送来这儿
– What? – Baltimore. It’s coming here.
飞船外景色一流 球赛快将开始
It’s a great view from the Budweiser blimp as we count down to game time.
赛前活动多姿多采
We’ll have the pre- game festivities
而全国头号♥球迷也快将到场
as well as the arrival of the nation’s number one football fan in a moment.
誓要达成目标*
Then conquer we must
全因这是正义的使命*
For our cause it is just
我们以此为座右铭*
And this be our motto
相信上帝*
In God is our trust
满布星号♥的旗帜*
And the star-spangled banner
永远飘扬*
Forever shall wave
在自♥由♥的国土上…*
O’er the land of the free…
快联络值勤官
Get me the duty officer!
勇者之乡*
Home of the brave
各位 有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States,
霍罗拔
Robert Fowler!
要出场了
Showtime.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!