两个月前
Two months ago,
新法♥西♥斯♥主义者斯拿买♥♥了原♥子♥弹♥
a neo-fascist named Dressler bought an A-bomb on the black market.
-中止通讯 -无法中止系统操作
– Cut him off. – The system can’t be cut off.
那快找人阻止他
Then get someone to stop him.
他雇用三个俄♥罗♥斯♥…
He paid three disaffected Russian…
科学家修复原♥子♥弹♥
“scientists to make the bomb active.”
然后把它送来美国 一个姓马的
“He shipped it to the US, where a man named Mason”
是他搞鬼 令我们两国起纷争
was hired to deliver the bomb and set our countries on a collision course.
胡说八道 他是中情局
This is madness. He is CIA.
我们绝不能听信他们的间谍
We cannot hang our fate on the word of their spy.
听多一点没害处吧
What is the harm of listening a bit more?
你想我怎么做
What are you asking of me?
就此罢手
Back down.
有什么可保证霍总统也会收手
What guarantee do I have that President Fowler will follow suit?
没有保证
None.
看见吗 他在浪费时间
You see? He is wasting time.
我们得出击 时间无多
We must launch now. We have only moments.
我知道你跟巴尔的摩的核爆无关
Sir, I know you had nothing to do with the Baltimore bomb
你也知道 但你还是要攻打我们
and you know you didn’t, but you’re still about to launch a nuclear strike.
-说够了 -这都是恐惧之故
– Yes, sir. That’s all, Dr Ryan. – This is about fear.
害怕你们的导弹 我们的潜艇
Fear of your missiles, fear of our subs.
害怕做弱者 害怕犯错
Fear of being weak, of making a mistake,
害怕对方率先制♥造♥这些烂核弹
the fear of the other guy that had us build these bombs in the first place!
没通讯了
It stopped.
他们中止了他的通讯
They cut him off.
他们会出击
They are going to strike.
准备启动核武系统
Prepare the launch orders now.
30秒后发射
30 seconds to launch.
老天…总统先生
Oh, my God. Mr President?
我下令
俄♥国♥战略部队撤消战备状态
暂时我们会保持在防卫戒备状态
We will maintain our defensive alert for the moment,
但是已撤退攻击部队
but our offensive forces are withdrawn.
若你照这样做
“If you match this,
我建议双方撤消备战状态
I propose a phased mutual stand down over five hours.”
关闭核武系统
Stop the launch sequence.
这是莱上将 马上关闭核武系统
Lasseter here. Flash override. Stop the sequence!
撤走战机 进入三♥级♥紧急状态
Order the planes to stand down. Take us to DEFCON- 3.
找人问杰克…我可以用电♥话♥了吗
And would somebody ask Mr Ryan if I can use the phone now?
你还在这儿
You’re still here.
美国
俄♥罗♥斯♥
没有什么比我们今周所做的
There is no more fitting memorial for those who perished in this tragedy
更能悼念这次惨剧的受害者
than the steps we’ve taken this week
以求多国通力合作
toward a multinational campaign
大规模销毁破坏力强大的军备
to root out and eliminate weapons of mass destruction.
我们有此目标
We embarked on this course because
全因吸取了重大的教训
we have learned, at too great a cost,
明白到若我们动用最强大的武器
that if the most powerful weapons ever created are unleashed,
那不是因为愤恨 而是恐惧之故
they will be fired not in anger, but in fear.
雷博士
Dr Ryan.
古先生
Mr Grushkov.
今天…是个大好日子
It is… a lovely day.

Yeah.
-抱歉 这是… -梅医生 幸会
– I’m sorry, this is… – Dr Muller. How do you do?
幸会
Nice to meet you.
为何我不为此感到意外
Why am I not surprised you know her name?
我们的朋友比尔以为我是个间谍
Our friend William thought I was a spy.
当然他无法证实这个
Of course, he could never prove it.
他从未说过你们是朋友
He never told me you were friends.
也许他跟你不太熟
Maybe he didn’t know you well enough.
他说 他有个俄♥罗♥斯♥线人
He told me he had a source in Russia.
打开秘密渠道
“To keep the back channels open?”
以免灾难发生
“In hopes of staving off disaster.”
甘尼迪说过 我们最大的共通之处…
Kennedy said, “Our most basic common link”
就是同居住于这地球上
“is that we all inhabit this small planet.”
呼吸相同的空气
“We all breathe the same air.”
大家都重视儿女的将来
“We all cherish our children’s future…”
还有我们生有尽时
“…and we’re all mortal.”
我会好怀念…跟比尔合作的日子
I will miss… so very much talking to William.
我也是
Me too.
也许日后有机会
Perhaps from time to time
我们可以合作
you and I can talk.
乐意之至
Yeah, I’d like that.
这是什么
What is this?
庆祝你们订婚的小礼物
A modest gift for your engagement.
他…今早才向我求婚
He… he just asked me this morning.
我们还没告诉任何人
We haven’t told anybody about it.
你怎么可能知道
How… how could you possibly know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!