Whoa, that was a little fast.
请接受俄♥国♥人♥民♥最深切的慰问
“Please accept the deepest sympathies of the Russian people.”
若是蓄意施袭 诚是空前的暴行
“If it was deliberate, this is a crime without precedent.”
是哪个疯子所为 目的何在
“What madman would do such a thing and for what purpose?”
敬请相信俄♥国♥与此暴行绝无关连
“You must believe that Russia had nothing to do with this infamous act.”
是预谋 他早有此着
It’s canned. He prepared that in advance.
尼总统 如今我们无理由怀疑
President Nemerov, we’ve no reason to suspect Russian involvement…
俄♥国♥与此事有关
…at this time…
但我们会竭力自卫 免再受袭击
…but we will protect ourselves from further aggression.
他认为是我们做的
He thinks we did this.
我们必须显示军力
We must demonstrate the strength of our weapons.
让他们明白攻打俄♥国♥就是找死
They have to understand that attacking Russia would be suicide.
加强戒备
Increase the alert status.
接收到间断的讯号♥ 方位020
TAO, EW. I’m picking up intermittent radar, bearing 020.
哪儿
Where?
没有了
Now it’s gone.
这儿 但讯号♥微弱
There. It’s a weak signal.
有敌机来袭
TAO, inbound contact.
相同方位有多架敌机
Multiples on the same bearing.
-注意 -敌机迅速来袭
– Vampire, vampire! – Fast movers inbound.
有七 八 九架敌机
I got seven, eight, nine of them!
导弹是从俄军战机发射的
The missiles definitely came from Russian aircraft.
母舰还保得住 但不能执行任务
Grennel thinks he can save the ship, but flight ops are out.
我没下令攻打航♥空♥母舰
I ordered no such attack.
请保持冷静 先让我们调查清楚
You must not respond to this action until we investigate all possibilities.
先让我们调查清楚
“…until we investigate all possibilities.”
正如车♥臣♥事件
Like you did in Chechnya?
尼总统 谁在控制你的军队
Mr President, who is in control of your armed forces?
是你们在广岛投掷原♥子♥弹♥
You dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
是你们在长崎投掷原♥子♥弹♥
You dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.
别拿车♥臣♥事件来教训我
Do not lecture me on Chechnya.
拿车♥臣♥事件来教训我
“…lecture me on Chechnya.”
事实上现在我们已跟俄♥国♥开战
Mr President, we are now at a de facto state of war with the Russians.
昨天勒约翰在海法 定要找到他
John Clark was in Haifa yesterday. We have to find him right away.
看看钆的含量读数
Wow. Look at that gadolinium reading.
质量数很高
Yeah. The mass fraction is huge.
快联络迪伦 我会等
OK, connect me to Dillon. I’ll hold.
就在这儿 萨凡纳河
There it is. Savannah River.
-没错 -什么没错
– Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah, what?
那边有钆的问题
They had a gadolinium problem.
汉福的做法不对 产生太多钇
Hanford does it another way, and generate too much promethium.
慢着 你可否解释清楚一点
Hold on. Can you translate that into English?
68年2月铀来自河上这间工厂
This plutonium came from the DOE plant at Savannah River, February ’68,
源自K反应堆 还知道是哪部分
from K reactor. We even know which part of K reactor.
-这是我们造的铀 -美国产品
– Wait. This is our plutonium? – Made in the USA.
迪伦 我一定要找到老卡
Dillon, you’ve got to find Cabot.
你想说服我们发动第一击
Are you advocating we launch a first strike?
不是 已经有第一击 事已至此
It is not a first strike! There’s already been a first strike, and a second.
-你还不明白 -我不明白
– Don’t you get it? – No, I don’t get it!
为何要用核弹 这不合理
I don’t understand why we have to nuke them! It’s not reasonable.
悉尼 混帐
Sidney, goddamn it!
他们打沉我们的航♥空♥母舰
They practically sank an aircraft carrier!
他们准备开战 老尼又废话连篇
Their missile silos are hot. We’re getting bullshit from Nemerov.
别忘了是谁先动手 他们要我死
Let’s not forget how this started. They tried to kill me, remember?
所以别劝我讲理
Don’t fucking tell me to be reasonable!
请来大厦旁边的鉴别分类营
Please come to the triage tent on the side of the building.
我们协助你找伤者
We will help you find who you are looking for,
但我们的血包供应不足
but we are low on blood supply.
局长
Sir?
局长
Sir?
你好
Hi.
什么
What?
-总统 -他平安无恙
– President? – The President’s fine.
他没事 局长…
He’s fine. Sir…
那核弹 铀元素
The bomb. The plutonium…
-太太 -什么
– Wife. – What?
太太
Wife.
你太太 她没事 在华盛顿
Your wife? I’m sure she’s fine. She’s in DC.
核爆范围不是…
The blast radius wasn’t that…
那么大
…it wasn’t that wide.
那么大
…it wasn’t that wide.
局长 听我说
Sir, listen to me.
那些铀是我们的
The plutonium was ours.
阿勒去追查军♥火♥商 我找不到他
John Clark’s in Haifa to track down the arms dealer. I can’t get hold of him.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
女…女朋友
Girl… girlfriend.
她…
She…
她在巴尔的摩工作 所以…
She works in Baltimore, so…
我不清楚
…I don’t know.
斯纳加
Spinnaker.
-什么 -斯纳加
– What? – Spinnaker.
局长
Sir?
比尔
Bill?
我们查到接收♥货♥箱的人的地址
Yeah. We found the receiver address for the crate.
巴尔的摩港口 你可以去码头吗
Port of Baltimore. Can you get to the docks?
找捷运货仓 收♥货♥人姓马
Find the Transcon warehouse. The name on the manifest is Mason.
对不起 我急需这部车
Sorry, I need this truck.
老尼大怒 或有政♥变♥ 美国收手
拜托
Come on.
回复
老卡已死 这是杰克
68年被偷的铀 现在在哪里
传送
混帐
Shit.
斯纳加 以色列
以色列偷了铀
斯纳加 不 是你们
还把它送给他们
总统 我们想到另一个对策
Sir, we’ve come up with another alternative.
反♥攻♥发动袭击航♥空♥母舰的空军基地
A conventional attack on the airbase where the carrier attack originated.
-有限度的还击 -不用核武
– It’s a measured response. – Non- nuclear.
-够强烈吗 -灵巧弹和F16战机
– Is it strong enough? – Smart bombs and F- 16s.
我们绝不能示弱
Can’t afford for them to see us as weak.
要让他们知道我们绝不好惹的
They’ve got to know we have the guts to take it to the next level.
他们会明白这一点
I think they’ll get that message.
动手吧
Hit ’em.
鹰巢 这是一号♥ 我们瞄准目标
Eagles Nest, this is Eagle One. We have target acquired. Target is lit.
不作反击就等于坐以待毙
To make no response is to invite a greater attack.
诺福克和金斯湾的潜艇已出动
American submarines from Norfolk and Kings Bay are putting to sea.
载有D3三叉式导弹 第一击武器
They carry Trident D3 missiles. A first strike weapon.
老霍不会疯得发动第一击
Fowler is not so insane as to launch a first strike.
也许他不认为这是第一击
Perhaps he doesn’t think it’s the first strike.
他们出动轰炸机 我们就没选择
Once their Stealth bombers go up, we will have no choice.
这会是个征兆
That will be the sign.
怎么说服他别出动轰炸机
How do we convince him not to launch his bombers?
-我们该… -导弹处于高度戒备
– Maybe we should… – Bring our missiles to highest alert.
那他们一定是疯了才会施袭
They’d be crazy to attack then.
请各位注意
Can I have your attention?
发电机失灵
The generator has gone out.
四处是玻璃碎 别乱动 我们…
There’s broken glass everywhere. Stay where you are. We will get back to…
好了 别乱动 我们会照料你们
OK, fine. Please, stay where you are. We’ll get you one by one.
你听见吗 手脚有知觉吗
Sir, can you hear me? Can you feel your arms and legs?
9%静脉注射和吗♥啡♥滴注
A 9% IV and morphine drip.
先生 我们会照顾你
Sir, we’re gonna take care of you.
这个伤者怎么样
What have you got?
要是救不了的 应该怎么做
What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it?
要是救不了的 应该怎么做
What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it?
尽力而为
Whatever we can.
什么事
What?
比尔·卡伯特死了
Bill Cabot died.
我很难过
I’m really sorry.
不会是这样的
This can’t be happening.
部长 兰利有电♥话♥来
Sir, we have a call from Langley.
劳驾
Thank you.
-阿贝 -这是杰克·雷恩
– Becker. – This is Jack Ryan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!