It would have worked if…
如果不是因为这该死的胡子
If it weren’t for this infernal beard.
我从来
I never…
从来没
Never in my whole…
我告诉你 有一天人类会飞起来的
Man will fly someday, I tell you.
我到过那一天 我亲眼所见
I have been there. I have seen it.
真希望那是真的 我总是梦见我会飞
I do hope so. I’ve always dreamed about flying.
我梦见我是一只小小鸟 飞啊飞
That I was a bird and that I could go sailing all over the sky,
在天空中飞的很高
high above everything.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Avis alitus avita atheta. Prestidigitonium.
那是我最喜欢的梦
It’s my favorite dream.
但是 我想每个人都梦想能飞
But then, I suppose everybody dreams about flying.
我是一只小小鸟 我是一只小小鸟 我是一只小小鸟
I’m a bird, I’m a bird, I’m a bird!
别急 孩子 不要这么着急
Hold it, boy. Not so fast, not so fast.
首先 我最好先解释下鸟的翅膀的原理
First, I’d better explain the mechanics of a bird’s wing.
这些大的羽毛
Now, these large feathers
叫做初级飞羽 然后
are called the primaries, and…
你怎么会知道所有关于鸟的翅膀的事情
And since when do you know all about birds’ wings?
我曾经对鸟类的飞行做过详细研究 并且我
I have made an extensive study of birds in flight and I…
如果你不介意 我正巧就是一只鸟
And if you don’t mind, I happen to be a bird.
好吧 无所不知先生 他是你的学生
All right, Mr. Know-it-All! He’s your pupil.
现在 孩子 飞行不是单纯粗糙的机械过程
Now, boy, flying is not merely some crude mechanical process.
它是一门精致的艺术 纯粹的艺术
It is a delicate art, purely aesthetic,
运动的诗篇
poetry of motion.
学习飞行的最好方法 就是去飞
And the best way to learn it is to do it.
现在 由于我们处在很高的位置 就从学习滑翔开始
Now, since we’re pretty far up, we’ll start with a glide.
把你的翅膀张到最大
Spread your wings way out. Way out!
就是这样 就是这样
That’s it, that’s it.
现在 扇动你的尾巴
Now, fan your tail.
蹬蹬脚 脚蹬蹬 蹬脚我们便飞腾
Tippety toe, tippety toe and off we go.
现在 把你的脚收起来 像我一样
Now, tuck your feet under like me.
就是这样 这是这样
That’s it. That’s the idea.
啊 什么啊
Whoa. What?
不要对抗气流 利用它们
And don’t fight the air currents. Use them.
干的漂亮 孩子
Well, say, boy!
真不错
That’s pretty good.
很好 孩子 你真是个天才
Well, boy, you’re a natural.
你确定这是你第一次
Are you sure this is the first time that you…
沃特 沃特 小心老鹰 老鹰
Wart, Wart, hawk, hawk!
留神 孩子 小心 沃特
Look out, boy, heads up! Come on, Wart!
阿基米德 救命
Archimedes, help!
沃特 沃特
Wart! Wart!
什么
What?
听上去好像有人生病了
Sounds like someone’s sick.
太好了
How lovely.
我真希望这不是开玩笑
I do hope it’s serious.
有可怕的事情
Something dreadful.
蝙蝠内脏
Bat gizzards.
这只有一只满嘴油烟 骨瘦如柴的麻雀
It’s nothing but a scrawny little sparrow with a beak full of soot.
我不是真的麻雀 我是个男孩
I’m not really a sparrow. I’m a boy.
一个男孩
A boy?
梅林 用他的魔法把我变成这样
Merlin changed me with his magic.
他是世界上最厉害的巫师
He’s the world’s most powerful wizard.
梅林
Merlin!
梅林 世界上最笨拙的家伙
Merlin. The world’s most powerful bungler.
喔 孩子 我用小指都能施比他更多的魔法
Why, boy, I’ve got more magic in one little finger.
别告诉我你从来没听说过 不可思议的明女士
Now, don’t tell me you’ve never heard of the marvelous Madam Mim?
哦 不 我没听说过
Well, no, I don’t guess so.
明女士
Madam Mim!
老天
Good heavens.
我的孩子 我是最伟大的
Why, boy, I’m the greatest.
我就是不可思议的
I’m truly marvelous.
弹指一挥间 我法力无边
With only a touch I have the power
恶灵再现 恐惧深渊
Zim zabberim bim
送小花儿归天
To wither a flower
我的快乐常存于邪恶与恐怖之间
I find delight in the gruesome and grim
那太可怕了 谢谢你 孩子
That’s terrible. Thank you, my boy.
但对我而言 不过小事一桩
But that’s nothing, nothing for me.
因为我是高贵的 不可思议的 疯狂的明女士
‘Cause I’m the magnificent, marvelous mad Madam Mim
你知道么 我能变化我的身形
You know what? I can even change size.
我能变的巨大
I can be huge
充满整个房♥间
Fill the whole house
我也能变得微小 小的像只耗子
I can be teeny small as a mouse
黑魔法 是我的拿手好戏
Black sorcery is my dish of tea
对我来说轻而易举
It comes easy to me
因为我是高贵的 不可思议的 疯狂的明女士
‘Cause I’m the magnificent, marvelous mad Madam Mim
不可思议的 孩子 了不起的 我是最了不起的
Marvelous, boy. Marvelous, I’m marvelous.
年轻人 你知道么 我还能把自己变得更丑些
Say, lad, did you know that I can make myself uglier yet?
那是障眼法吧
That would be some trick.
我是说 想打赌么
I mean… Want to bet?
看到么 我赢了 我赢了
You see? I win, I win!
我是不是很丑啊 孩子
Aren’t I hideous, boy?
丑的太完美了 是的 女士
Perfectly revolting? Well… Yes, ma’am.
但还没完 瞧好了
But you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Watch this.
我能变成美女 多么可爱 多么动人
I can be beautiful Lovely and fair
银铃般的嗓音 紫色的长发
Silvery voice Long purple hair
但在美丽的外表下是恐惧的深渊
But it’s only skin-deep Zim zabberim zim
我就是丑陋的 可怕的
I’m an ugly old creep
高贵的 不可思议的 疯狂的 疯狂的 明女士
The magnificent, marvelous mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim
现在你怎么想 孩子
Now what do you think, boy?
谁是最伟大的巫师
Who’s the greatest?
呃 梅林的法术总是
Well, Merlin’s magic is always,
嗯 有用的 有益的
well, useful for something good.
而且他发觉了你的优点
And he must see something good in you.
我想是的
I suppose so.
是的 但在我这里 那是错的
Yes, and in my book that’s bad.
所以 我的孩子 很抱歉 我不得不毁掉你
So, my boy, I’m afraid I’ll have to destroy you.
毁 毁掉我
De… Destroy me?
是的 我会给你一个机会
Yeah, I’ll give you a sporting chance.
我最爱玩游戏了
I’m mad about games, you know.
是的 来吧 孩子
Well, come on. Get going, boy.
在这个游戏里你得拼命的跑
You gotta keep on your toes in this game.
我赢了 我赢了
I win, I win!
游戏结束
The game’s over.
哦 你这个小恶魔 你
Why, you little devil, you!
我要拧断你那纤细的脖子
I’ll wring your scrawny little neck.
明明你
Mim. Mim!
你在干什么呢
What… What are you up to?
噢 梅林
Oh, Merlin.
你来的正好 我们在玩一个小游戏
Well, you’re just in time. We were playing a little game.
她想要杀了我
She was going to destroy me.
那你想怎样
And just what are you gonna do about it?
想打架么 还是想来一场巫师决斗
Want to fight? Want to have a wizards’ duel?
随便你 女士
As you wish, Madam.
好 我们外面比试
Well, come on. Step outside.
女士优先
After you, Madam.
怎么 怎么了 孩子 发生什么事了
What… What’s up, boy? What’s going on?
他们要进行一场巫师决斗 那是什么
They’re having a wizards’ duel. What’s that?
那是巫师间的战斗
It’s a battle of wits.
双方会把自己变成别的东西
The players change themselves to different things
然后试图杀死另一方 杀 杀 杀死
and attempt to destroy one another. De… Destroy?
不过看着吧 孩子 看看你就懂了
Just watch, boy. You’ll get the idea.
首先 如果你不介意
First, if you don’t mind,
我来制定规则 是啊 规则
I’ll make the rules. Rules, indeed.
她想要指定规则 这样她就可以犯规
She only wants rules so she can break them.
我晚点儿收拾你 羽毛脑袋
I’ll take care of you later, featherbrain.
规则一 不能变成矿物或者蔬菜
Rule one, no mineral or vegetable.
只能是动物
Only animal.
规则二 不能变成虚拟的东西
Rule two, no make-believe things
比如 嗯 红龙之类的
like, pink dragons and stuff.
规则三 不能隐形

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章她 Elle
下一篇文章四海本色
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!