The sword in the stone? It can’t be.
但是看这个
But look, it is.
这是奇迹之剑 所有人等等
It’s the marvelous sword. Hold everything.
有人把石中剑拔♥出♥来♥了
Someone’s pulled the sword from the stone!
你从哪拿到它的 沃特
Where did you get it, Wart?
我把它从石头里拔♥出♥来♥的
I pulled it out of an anvil that was on a stone
在 在一个教堂墓地里
in, in a churchyard.
这小老弟是个大力士
The lad’s a young Samson.
你在糊弄我们吗 小鬼
You’re making a fool of us, boy.
现在说实话 但是我确实是 先生
Now, tell the truth. But I did, sir.
那么来证明给我看 我们跟你一起回石头那里
Then come on. Prove it. To the stone with you.
好了 证明它
Yes, prove it.
来吧 证明它
Come on! Prove it!
很好 小鬼 让我们参观奇迹吧
All right, boy, let’s have the miracle.
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
它一旦被拔♥出♥来♥ 任何人都能把它拔♥出♥来♥
Anyone can pull it once it’s been pulled.
加油 凯 卯足劲了
Go to it, Kay. Give it all you’ve got.
放手
Put your back into it.
走开 一边去
Get out. Push him aside.
等等 这不公平 我认为该让这个男孩试试
Hold on. That’s not fair. I say we let the boy try it.
我也这么认为给他一个机会
That’s what I say. Give the boy a chance.
去吧 孩子
Go ahead, son.
这是上天安排的奇迹
It’s a miracle, ordained by heaven.
这个男孩是我们的国王
This boy is our king.
我的天哪
Well, by Jove.
这个年轻人的名字叫什么 沃特
What’s the lad’s name? Wart.
我是说 亚瑟
I mean, Arthur.
万岁亚瑟王
Hail, King Arthur!
万岁亚瑟王 国王万岁
Hail, King Arthur! Long live the King!
这简直难以置信
I can’t believe it.
原谅我 孩子
Forgive me, son.
原谅我 不要这样 先生
Forgive me. Please don’t, sir.
凯 向你的国王行礼
Kay, bow down to your king.
结果 就是这样 奇迹
So, at last, the miracle had come to pass
在新年那天诞生了
in that far-off time upon New Year’s Day.
亚瑟王的辉煌统治也就这样开始了
And the glorious reign of King Arthur was begun.
我不能成为国王 阿基米德
I can’t be a king, Archimedes.
我对如何治理国家一无所知
I don’t know anything about ruling a country.
我告诉过你把那东西留在石头里 孩子
I told you to leave the thing in the stone, boy.
我要逃跑 那才是我要做的
I’ll run away, that’s what I’ll do.
他们只需随便找个人就行 最好走侧门
They’ll have to get somebody else. Better take the side door.
走侧门
Out the side door.
亚瑟王 国王万岁
Hail, King Arthur! Long live the king!
那还有一扇门 那边 那边 快点 快点
There’s another door over there. Over there, come on. Come on.
亚瑟王 国王万岁
Long live King Arthur!
亚瑟王
Long live…
看 看上去 我们被包围了 孩子
Looks like we’re surrounded, boy.
阿基米德 我希望梅林在这里
Archimedes, I wish Merlin was here.
梅林 梅林
Merlin! Merlin!
梅林 你从百什么地方回来了
Merlin, you’re back from Ber… Ber…
百慕大 是的
Bermuda? Yes.
从百慕大回来了 而且从20世纪
Back from Bermuda and the 20th century.
相信我 那太糟糕了
And believe me, you can have it.
整个就是一现代垃圾堆
One big modern mess.
魔法的力量
Alakazam.
我的处境更糟 我是国王 他把剑从石头里拔♥出♥来♥了
I’m in an awful pickle. I’m king. He pulled the sword from the stone.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
亚瑟王和他的圆桌骑士
King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.
“圆桌” 难道你更喜欢方桌
“Round Table”? Would you rather have a square one?
哦 不 圆桌挺好的
Oh, no. Round will be fine.
孩子 孩子 孩子
Boy, boy, boy.
你会变成一个伟大的传奇
You’ll become a great legend.
几百年后人们会写关于你的书
They’ll be writing books about you for centuries to come.
甚至会制♥作♥一部 关于你的动画片
Why, they might even make a motion picture about you.
动画片
Motion picture?
那个 那是一种像电视一样的东西
Well, that’s something like television.
但是没有广♥告♥
Without commercials.
亚瑟王 国王万岁
Hail, King Arthur Long live the king.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章她 Elle
下一篇文章四海本色
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!