He’s either out of his head or there’s something fishy going on here.
有高才会有低
For every high there is a low
能往前才有向后
For every to there is a fro
反反复复 停停走走
To and fro Stop and go
这便是生活的本质
That’s what makes the world go round
噢 是你啊 梅林先生 是的 年轻人
it’s you, Merlin, sir. Yes, my lad.
你曾经想过变成松鼠么
Now, have you ever considered being a squirrel?
没有 我没试过
No, I don’t suppose. Well, now,
有这么一个小生物 就有很多麻烦事儿
there is a tiny creature with enormous problems.
在这样的岁月中 它是怎样活过来的
How he has survived throughout the ages
是大自然最大的秘密之一
is one of nature’s big mysteries.
他的生活很危险
His life is hazardous.
非常危险
Downright dangerous.
你想试试看么
Would you like to try it?
不 我还是不了 噢
No, I’d better not. Oh-ho.
对你来说太危险了 是吧
Too dangerous for you, eh?
不 不是这样的
No, it’s not that.
就是我记了六个过 所以必须做完这些活
It’s just that I’ve got six demerits. All this work to do.
真是一团糟啊
What a mess.
这个中世纪真太落后了 我们来让它先进一些
What a medieval muddle. We’ll have to modernize it.
建一条流水线
Start an assembly line system.
好了
All right, now.
一 二 三 四
A one and a two and a three and a four.
天灵灵 地灵灵 流水作业不要停
Higitus, figitus, migitus, mum Tittendy, bittendy, buttondy, dum
这本应是我的事情
But I’m supposed to do it.
没人会知道的
No one will know the difference, son
只要事情做完了 谁会在意呢
Who cares as long as the work gets done?
洗刷刷 洗刷刷 地要扫 窗要擦
Rubbety, scrubbety, sweepity, flew
来吧 孩子 我们走
Come on, son, let’s go, let’s go.
沃特
Wart!
沃特
Wart!
沃特 小心点 慢点跑 孩子
Wart, take it easy. Take it easy, boy.
什么 孩子 别 不要啊
Wart! Oh, no, boy. No, no!
沃特 噢 等等
Wart! Wha… Wait. Whoa!
我怎么跟你说的 跳之前要仔细看
Now, what did I tell you? Always look before you leap.
但是我做到了 不是么
Well, I made it, didn’t I?
是啊 是啊 你做到了
Yes, yes, you made it, you made it.
但是你不能总相信运气
But you can’t always trust to luck, boy.
首先 你试试看短距离跳跃
Now, first you start with the short jumps.
小心目测好距离 然后
Gauge the distance carefully and…
看到了吧 就算是这样 也可能失误
There, you see? Even then you can miss.
所以 别太小看重力 否则你就要吃大亏的
So, don’t take gravity too lightly or it’ll catch up with you.
什么是重力 重力就是会让你往下掉的力量
What’s gravity? Gravity’s what causes you to fall.
像是绊倒 或是陷阱一样么 对 像是绊倒
Like a stumble or a trip? Yes, like a stumble or a…
不 不 重力是把你向下拉的力
No,no, no. It’s the force that pulls you downward.
任意两个物质或者物体
The phenomenon that any two material particles or bodies,
在没有外力的情况下 会相互吸引
if free to move, will be accelerated toward each other.
梅林 这下我们怎么过去
Merlin, how will we get by?
我想最好是倒回去绕路走吧
Well, I suppose we better go back to a side track.
一边去 一边去 那么大地方全是你的
Go on, go on. You’ve got lots of room.
我看是避不开她了
Well, I guess she can’t be sidetracked.
这是一只红毛雌松鼠
That’s a girl squirrel and a redhead, at that.
她的行为很有趣 她喜欢你
She sure acts funny. She likes you.
为什么
Why?
这就是自然啊
Yes, well. Well, that’s nature again.
但是我恐怕没时间一一解释了
But I’m afraid there’s no time to explain.
好了 好了 我可不想卷进去
Here now, you’d better leave me out of it.
嗯 我也不想
Yeah. Me, too.
梅林
Merlin.
梅林 你得靠自己了 孩子
Merlin! You’re on your own, lad.
恐怕魔法解决不了这个
I’m afraid magic can’t solve this problem.
听着 我不是个男孩 我的意思是
Look, I’m not a boy… I mean…
我不是只松鼠 我是个男孩
I’m not a squirrel, I’m a boy.
我其实是人类 而不是松鼠
A human boy, not a real sq…
放开我
Leave me alone.
梅林 这下我怎么办 她不放我
Merlin, what will I do? She won’t leave me…
恐怕你被缠住了 孩子 当一只雌松鼠选择好了伴侣
Well, I’m afraid you’re stuck, lad. When a girl squirrel chooses a mate,
那就是一生的决定
it’s for life.
可我明天就不是松鼠了
But I won’t be a squirrel tomorrow.
但她不知道啊 她只知道一个简单的事实
She doesn’t know that. She only knows one simple fact,
你是雄的 她是雌的
that you’re a him and she’s a her.
这是一个自然现象
It’s a natural phenomenon.
自然现象
Phenomenon?
嗯 这是 那个
Well, it’s the…
它是生物的正常情形 这是一种奇妙的心境
It’s a state of being, a frame of mind
它是世上最混乱的东西
It’s a most befuddling thing
是它扰乱了世上每种生物的
And to every being Of every kind
每个个体
It is discomboomerating
你的拒绝是没用的
You’re wasting time resisting
你会发现你越是拒绝
You’ll find the more you do
她就越是喜欢你
The more she’ll keep insisting
她的另一半已注定是你
Her “him” has got to be you
离我远点
Now, leave me alone.
我是认真的
I mean it!
大家都知道 它是个无聊的游戏
It’s a rough game, anyone knows
走开
Go away!
它没有规则 一切顺其自然
There are no rules Anything goes
没有任何逻辑来解释这麻烦的东西
There’s no logical explanation for this discomboomeration
它是世上最混乱的东西 最混乱的东西
It’s a most bemuddling most befuddling thing
谁 什么 什么
Who? Who? What the…
滚开 找个属于你的树去
Now, go on, shoo. Get a tree of your own.
快滚
Skedaddle.
你们这些疯狂的松鼠
You squirrelly squirrels!
她快追上你了 沃特
She’s gaining on you, Wart.
无法用理智来判断这麻烦的东西
There’s no sensible explanation for this discomboomeration
这是世上最感性 最不合理
It’s a most hodgepodge-lea! most illogical
最糊涂 最蛊惑人心
Most confuse-ling, most bamboozling
最混乱 最最麻烦
Most bemuddling Most befuddling
的东西
Thing
真的 小姐
Really, now, Miss…
女士
Madam, I…
你 你搞错了
You, you’ve made a mistake.
那个 请
Now, now, now, please.
女士 女士
Madam. Madam!
听着
Look here.
我不是个男孩 我的意思是 我不是个松鼠
I am not a boy. I mean, I am not a squirrel.
我是个男孩
I’m a boy.
不 这不是我的
No, that’s not what I meant.

No!
我是又老又傻的
No, I’m a stupid old…
住手
No!
我是个老人
I’m an old man.
一个年长的人类
An old hu… man.
明白了么
Understand?
见鬼了 走开
Hang it all. Now, go away.
不可能 不可能
Impossible. Impossible.
见鬼了
Confound it.
见鬼了
Confound it all!
梅林 我不想做松鼠了 整个就是大♥麻♥烦
Merlin, I’m tired of being a squirrel. It’s nothing but trouble.
你遇到麻烦了 看看我 看我后面那个
You’ve got trouble? Look at my… Look back there!
一边去 年轻人
One side, lad.
救命啊 梅林 救命啊
Help, Merlin, help!
我的天哪
By George!
我已经受够了
I’ve had enough of this nonsense.
魔法的力量
Alakazam.
看到了吧 我是个又老又讨厌又生气的老家伙
There. You see? I’m an ugly, horrible, grouchy old man.
梅林
Merlin.
你在这儿啊 快啊 梅林 用魔法
So, here we are. Quick, Merlin, the magic.
般若波罗蜜
Snick, snack, snorrel.
现在明白了吧 我不是松鼠
There. Now you see? I’m not a squirrel.
我是个男孩子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章她 Elle
下一篇文章四海本色
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!