Rule three, no disappearing.
规则四 不能耍诈
No. Rule four, no cheating.
好的 好的 现在 数到十
All right, all right. Now, pace off 10.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four…
梅林 她隐形了
Merlin, she disappeared.
明 规矩可是你定的
Mim, now, you made the rules.
快变别的 梅林
Change to something else, Merlin.
对 是啊 是 是 我得想想看
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Give me time to think.
昊天之鹿 浮动之狮 不对 不对
Higgity figgity… No, no.
快 梅林 快点
Quick, Merlin, hurry!
跳跃的节奏 赐我神力
Hoppity hip-
女士 稍等一下
Madam, just a minute.
这不是
This is not…
加油 更大的东西 更小的东西
Come on, something bigger. Something smaller.
明 明
Mim… Mim…
梅林
Merlin?
不能隐形哦
No disappearing.
明 明
Mim? Mim?
你 怎 怎么了
Are you… What’s going on here?
你 你这个大胖子
You… You big blimp.
你想 压扁我
Squash me, will ya?
梅林
Merlin.
太棒了
Bravo.
你等着 你等着吧 你会付出代价的
Just you wait, just you wait. You’re gonna pay.
你想玩点狠的 哈
So, you want to play rough, do you?
很好 梅林
All right, Merlin.
我要撞碎你个老螃蟹
I’ll smash you good, you old crab.
约沙王的力量
Jehoshaphat
我来了 明 准备好了
Here I come, Mim, ready or not.
梅林 你敢
Merlin, you wouldn’t dare.
梅林
Merlin!
明 明 说好不能变龙
Now, Mim, Mim, no dragons, remember?
我说不能变紫龙么 我说过么
Did I say no purple dragons? Did I?
我赢了 我赢了
I win, I win!
这个可恶的老巫婆 我要啄掉她的眼睛
That horrible old witch. I’ll peck her eyes out.
不 别这样
No, no.
他不见了 隐形了
He’s gone. Disappeared.
女士 我没有隐形
Madam, I have not disappeared.
我只是很小
I am very tiny.
我是一个芽孢 一种罕见疾病的
I am a germ, a rare disease.
我叫 阿米巴芽孢
I’m called Malagalee Telopterosis.
而你感染了这种病 明
And you caught me, Mim.
什么
What?
首先 你身上会长一些小疱疹
First, you break out into spots.
然后会忽冷忽热
Followed by hot and cold flashes.
接着是剧烈的喷嚏
Then violent sneezing.
小心 孩子
Watch it, boy.
你 你 你
You, you, you…
这卑鄙的老流氓
You sneaky old scoundrel!
病得不是很严重 女士 你几星期内会恢复的
It’s not too serious, Madam. You should recover in a few weeks
和原来一样好 我是说和原来一样糟糕
and be as good… I mean, as bad, as ever.
但是 我会建议你多休息
But I would suggest plenty of rest
并且多晒晒太阳
and lots and lots of sunshine.
我恨阳光
I hate sunshine.
我恨可怕的 可恶的太阳
I hate horrible, wholesome sunshine!
我恨它 我恨它
I hate it, I hate it!
我恨它 我恨它 恨它
I hate, hate, hate…
你真的很棒 梅林 但 但你差点没命
You were really great, Merlin. But you could have been killed.
如果你从中学到了什么的话 那就值得了
It was worth it, lad, if you learned something from it.
知识和智慧是真正的力量
Knowledge and wisdom is the real power.
轮到你了 沃特 现在继续你的学习 孩子
Right you are, Wart. So, stick to your schooling, boy.
别担心 我会的 先生 我会的
Don’t worry. I will, sir. I will.
我真的会的
I really will.
我们白天战斗 夜晚欢歌♥
We will sing all night and all day
歌♥颂那颗蓝色的老橡树映衬着原野的洁白
We will fight for the blue oak tree On a field of white
歌♥颂那颗蓝色的老橡树
For the blue oak tree
映衬着原野的洁白
On a field of white
这一杯 敬我儿子凯在伦敦的胜利
Here’s to victory in London for my son, Kay.
凯爵士 我已经受封了 别忘了
Sir Kay. I’ve been knighted, don’t forget.
当然不会 孩子
Of course, son, of course.
敬凯爵士
Here’s to Sir Kay.
谁能晓得 他就是英格兰未来的国王
And who knows? The future king of all England.
你啊 注意点
Watch it, will ya?
国王凯
Kay the king?
真是个可怕的想法
What a dreadful thought.
埃克特先生 埃克特先生 霍布斯得了腮腺炎了
Sir Ector, Sir Ector, Hobbs has come down with the mumps.
脸全肿起来和癞蛤♥蟆♥一样
He’s all puffed up like a toad.
凯需要另外一个侍从了 等等
Then Kay will need another squire, hang it all.
沃特 就是你了 我是什么 先生
Wart, you’re it. I’m what, sir?
凯的侍从 你将要去伦敦
Kay’s squire. You’re going to London.
埃克特先生 等等
Sir Ector! Wha… Wait. Whoa!
梅林 阿基米德 梅林
Merlin, Archimedes, Merlin!
梅林 看 我是一个侍从
Merlin, look! I’m a squire.
很好 孩子
Very nice, boy.
是啊 的确
Yes, indeed.
像一只适合给别人擦靴子的猴子
A fine monkey suit for polishing boots.
这是侍从的制♥服♥啊
It’s what all squires wear.
我以为你有更崇高的追求
And I thought you were going to amount to something.
我以为你有一点脑子了
I thought you had a few brains!
前程远大
Great future.
大呆子凯的跟班
A stooge for that love you, Kay.
祝贺你 孩子
Congratulations, boy!
你希望我成为什么
What do you want me to be?
我什么都不是 你
I’m nobody. You…
你根本不知道今天发生的事
You don’t know a thing about what’s going on today.
我很幸运 成为凯的侍从
I’m lucky to be Kay’s squire.
所有的傻瓜
Of all the idiotic… I…
把我吹到百慕大
Blow me to Bermuda!
他去了哪儿了 我猜 去百慕大了
Where did he go? To Bermuda, I suppose.
那是哪里 一个离这里很远的岛
Where’s that? An island way off somewhere
现在还没有被发现 他会回来吗
that hasn’t been discovered yet. Will he ever come back?
谁知道 鬼才知道
Who knows? Who knows anything?
以英格兰王的名义
For the crown of all England,
比赛开始
let the tournament begin!
凯 现在 用剑来决胜负吧
Kay! Now, it’s up to the swords.
剑 剑
Swords? Swords?
哦 不
Oh, no!
凯 什么 什么
Kay. What? What?
我 我忘带你的剑了
I… I forgot your sword.
忘带我的剑
Forgot my sword!
我 我把它忘在驿站了
I… I left it back at the inn.
你这个只会坏事的小蠢货
Why, you bungling little fool!
你最好把它拿回来 不然别回来了
You’d better get it, or don’t you dare come back!
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in, let me in!
谁帮帮忙 请让我进去
Somebody, please! Please let me in!
没用的 孩子 他们都去看比赛了
It’s no use, boy, they’ve all gone to the tournament.
我该怎么办 凯需要一把剑
What will I do? Kay’s got to have a sword.
孩子 看那 在教堂墓地里
Look, boy. Look. There in the churchyard.
一把剑 阿基米德 有一把剑
A sword. Archimedes. A sword!
你还得花时间拔它出来
You’re gonna have a time pulling it out.
小心 孩子
Watch it, boy.
最好别碰它
Better leave it alone.
但是凯得有一把剑
But Kay’s got to have a sword.
现在 来 快 我们离开这里
Now, come on, quick. Let’s get out of here.
你是下一个 儿子 最好作好准备
You’re up next, son. Better get ready.
凯 凯 这把剑
Kay, Kay, here’s a sword.
这不是我的剑 等下 凯
This is not my sword. Hold on, Kay.
等等
Wait a minute.
“拔出这把剑的人…”
“Whoso pulleth out this sword…”
这是那把石中剑
It’s the sword in the stone.
石中剑 不可能

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章她 Elle
下一篇文章四海本色
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!