e mi hanno sporcato tutto,
他一整天都在弹奏 弹个不停
è stato tutto il giorno a suonare blablablabla
你好 迪克
Ciao, Dickie.
迪克不弹钢琴
Dickie doesn’t play the piano.
汤姆
Tommy.
汤姆
Tommy!
汤姆
Tommy!
你简直要把我笑死了
You’re making me laugh.
不 你只是醉了
No. You’re just so drunk.
你只是…
You’re just…
能怎么办呢
What can you do, eh?
你们该看看我的其他朋友
You should see my other friends.
能怎么办呢
What can you do?
是啊 真是头猪
Yes. Such a pig.
如果我醉了 想想她丈夫会怎么说
If I’m drunk, think what her husband’s saying.
-警♥察♥ -你是迪克·格林里夫吗
– La polizia. – Dickie Greenleaf?
-正是 -我是罗夫里尼督察
– Yes. – Inspector Roverini.
-我们能进来吗 -请进
– Can we come in? – Please.
很震惊 对吧
It’s a terrible shock, huh?
麦尔斯先生昨晚几点离开的
W-What time did Signor Miles leave yesterday?
我说不上准确时间 我…
I can’t be certain exactly. I–
8点 或9点
8:00, 9:00.
他说弗莱迪·麦尔斯在8点到9点左右离开
Lui dice che Freddie Miles e andato via tra otto e nove.
我们都喝了不少酒
We’d both taken on, far too many drinks.
但天很黑
But it was dark.
当我送他去车上时 天已经很黑了
It was certainly dark when I- when I walked him to his car.
他开车离开后 你做了什么
So he drove away, and, you did what?
我就睡了
I went to bed.
弗莱迪很强悍 但我喝了几杯就醉了
Freddie’s a big man, but I’m in trouble after a couple of drinks.
我整晚宿醉难受…
I’ve been suffering all-
是谁发现他的
Who found him?
请理解 你暂时不能离开罗马
You understand, I must ask you to stay in Rome,
格林里夫先生
Signor Greenleaf.
当然 如果我能帮上忙 义不容辞
Yes, if it’s gonna help, certainly.
医生必须给他…
So, the doctor, he has to make the, um-
怎么说的来着
Come si dice?
尸检
Autopsia.
-验尸 -没错
– Postmortem. – Yeah, exactly.
但他的初步结论是
But, you know, his first conclusion
麦尔斯先生的遇害时间
was that Signor Miles was killed
是在昨晚7点之前
not later than 7:00 yesterday evening.
他开车离开时显然还活着啊
Well, he certainly wasn’t dead when he drove away in his car.
不是
No.
你没事吧
It’s okay?
-没事吧 -没事
– Okay? – Si, si.
美国运通银行
是他杀了弗莱迪吗
Did he kill Freddie?
玛吉 你什么时候来这儿的
Marge. When did you get here?
告诉我真♥相♥ 是不是他杀了弗莱迪
Tell me the truth. Did he kill Freddie?
我相信他没有 他当然没有
I’d swear he didn’t. Of course he didn’t.
我又试了一次 在这里等着 看他会不会来
I tried again. Waiting here, watching for him.
结果来的是你
Instead, it’s you.
我每次找迪克 找到的都是你
Whenever I look for Dickie, I find you.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
是…是迪克干的
Dickie- Dickie did it.
-迪克 -我脸上的伤 我们吵了一架
– Dickie? – My face. There was an argument.
我说了些我不该说的话
I- I said some things I shouldn’t have said and I-
说他对你和我们所有人都很恶劣
About you. About the appalling way he’s treating you, all of us.
接着 他就突然朝我扑过来
And the next thing I know, he’s launched himself at me.
-你要上来吗 -什么
– Are you getting on? – What?
坐上来 我带你去找他
Get on. I’ll take you to him.
他住在哪儿
Where does he live?
我们刚才经过了 要往回走几个街区
We passed it a few blocks back.
就是有警♥察♥那里 乔亚大宅
It’s where the police were. The Palazzo Gioia.
听着 他们不知道我在罗马
Look, they don’t even know I’m in Rome,
我不能连累迪克
and I’m not gonna incriminate Dickie.
也许我也不该去
Well, perhaps I shouldn’t go either.
不 你想去就去吧
No, no. Go if you want to,
不过别告诉警♥察♥我的脸受伤的事
but just don’t talk to the police about my face.
如果他们知道他揍了我 他脾气暴躁
If they know he hit me and his temper,
就会怀疑他袭击了弗莱迪
then he could’ve hit Freddie.
我晚点再找你
I’ll catch up with you later.
格林里夫先生
Signor Greenleaf!
是格林里夫先生 快啊 快
It’s Signor Greenleaf! Presto, presto!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open up!
我住在这儿的
I live here!
格林里夫先生
Mr Greenleaf!
我们能上去说吗 你介意吗
Can we go up? Do you mind?
不介意 你的脸怎么了
Of course. What happened to your face?
我骑摩托车时出事了 我被记者追逐时摔下来了
My scooter. I fell off getting chased by photographers.
电♥话♥响不停 媒体追着不放 我…
The telephone, the press, I’ve been…
我觉得自己好像猎物
I’m feeling hounded.
你能不能别透露我的住址
Do you think you could not give out my address?
绝对不会透露 很多人问过
Never. We’ve had many requests
我们都拒绝了 包括你的未婚妻
and, of course, we say no, even to your fiancée.
我真的不想见任何人
I really don’t want to see anybody.
-包括你的未婚妻吗 -包括她
– Even your fiancée? – Even her.
-那汤玛斯·瑞普利呢 -汤姆·瑞普利怎么了
– What about Thomas Ripley? – What about Tom Ripley?
你和瑞普利先生一起去过圣雷莫 对吗
You and Signor Ripley went to San Remo. Is that right?
是的 我们一起去过圣雷莫
Yes, we- We went to San Remo.
那是几个月前的事了
That was months ago.
-11月 对吧 -是吗
– November, I thought. – Was it?
你找汤姆聊过了吗
Did you speak to Tom?
据我所知是11月7日
November 7th is my information.
我不记得具体是哪一天
I don’t remember the exact date.
你最后一次见到瑞普利先生是几时
When did you last see Signor Ripley?
几天前
A few days ago.
-他和你一起住在这里吗 -没有
– Does he stay with you here? – No.
没有
No.
我发现了一个规律
Here is a pattern.
两天前 弗莱迪·麦尔斯死了
Two days ago, Freddie Miles is dead.
他离开你的公♥寓♥后
He leaves your apartment
就被谋杀了
and he’s murdered.
昨天 有人在圣雷莫发现了一条小船
Yesterday, a little boat is found in San Remo
船上装满石头
full of rocks.
船主告诉警♥察♥ 船是在11月7日被盗的
And the owner tells the police it was stolen on November 7th.
我们查了酒店记录
We look at hotel records…
发现…
and we see…
迪克·格林里夫当时就在圣雷莫
Dickie Greenleaf is staying in San Remo.
然后船夫记得有两个美国人上了船
And then our boatman remembers two Americans taking a boat.
那不是规律 只是巧合
That is not a pattern. That’s a coincidence.
圣雷莫有不下50家酒店
There must be 50 hotels in San Remo.
那天估计有上百个人租过船
There were probably a hundred people renting a boat that day.
是31个人
Thirty-one people.
31个人
Thirty-one people.
31个 没错
Thirty-one, yeah.
谢伍德小姐来了
C’è la signorina Sherwood.
-玛吉·谢伍德 -玛吉·谢伍德来了
– Marge Sherwood. – That is Miss Sherwood now.
让她进来
Let her in.
让她进来吧
Let her in.
有什么区别呢 让她进来
What’s the difference? Let her in.
不 还是不要了
No! Actually- Actually, no.
如果你能叫谢伍德小姐…
I would- I would really appreciate it…
晚点再过来 我会感激不尽
if you would ask Miss Sherwood to come back later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想问你
May I ask you
你为什么愿意见你的朋友 却不愿见你的未婚妻
why would you speak to your friend and not your fiancée?
我…我刚才不是说了吗
Well, I- I think I just said.
瑞普利先生正帮我处理一些事务
Mr Ripley was handling some business for me.
再说瑞普利先生又不想嫁给我
Nor does Mr Ripley want to marry me..

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章准备好了没
下一篇文章降临
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!