-我们能去那边雇一辆吗 -放轻松
– Can we just hire any of them? – Relax.
-不 我… -放轻松
– No, I… – Relax!
这一天要做的事实在是太多了
It’s just there’s so much to do in a single day.
最重要的问题是要去哪里吃饭
Most important question is where to eat.
我真希望弗莱迪已经预订好位子了
I hope Freddie made a reservation.
弗莱迪
Freddie?
弗莱迪
Freddie.
弗莱迪·麦尔斯
Freddie Miles.
弗莱迪负责组织去科尔蒂纳的滑雪之旅
Freddie’s organising the Cortina skiing trip.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
-弗莱迪 -你好吗
– Frederico! – Come stai?
-我很好 -你好啊美女 你好吗
– Bene! – Ciao, bello! Come stai?
天呐 难道你不想把见过的每个女人都操一次吗
Oh, God, don’t you want to fuck every woman you see just once?
-就一次吗 -当然了 一次 你好
– Only once? – Absolutely. Once. Ciao.
-汤姆·瑞普利 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 -汤姆
– Tom Ripley, Freddie Miles. – Tom.
如果我迟到了的话 想想看她丈夫会怎么说
I mean, hey, if I’m late, think what her husband’s saying.
-你看着很帅气 -一向如此
– You look gorgeous. – As always.
吃饭去
So… mangiare.
好的 我在法布里奇奥餐厅订好了位子 汤姆
Si. I got us a table outside at Fabrizio’s. Tommy.
太棒了
Outstanding.
我跟你说 蒙吉那地方快把我逼疯了
I tell you, I’m so cabin-crazy with Mongi.
我知道 我去过那里
I know. I was there.
听着汤姆 我们得去一家俱乐部
Look, Tom, we gotta go to a club
见见弗莱迪的几个朋友
and meet some friends of Freddie’s.
最棒的是
The best thing is,
如果你想好好游览 现在就叫辆车
if you want to be a tourist, grab a cab now,
到时候我和你在火车站碰面
and I’ll meet you at the railway station.
什么俱乐部
What club?
弗莱迪组织了几个滑雪的朋友
Freddie’s arranged it with some of the skiing crowd.
如果你想去也可以 不过我以为你想去观光
Come if you want, but I thought you wanted to go sightseeing.
是没错 也许还可以买♥♥件外套什么的
I do, and then maybe get the jacket and what have you.
迪克 你必须来听听这个
Dick! You gotta hear this!
这样吧 等我们回去 你拿一件我的好了
Listen, just take one of mine when we get back.
不要担心
Don’t worry about it.
走吧
Come on.
再见 好好玩 好吗
Ciao. Have fun, okay?
你说过让我提醒你别错过火车 火车8点开
You said to make sure you didn’t miss the train. Leaves at 8.00.
玩得开心
Have a good time.
再见 汤姆
See ya, Tommy.
罗马站
♪如果她心中有我♪
♪If I meant anything to her♪
♪我会更加勇敢 并送上这首歌♥给她♪
♪I’d be brave, and here’s the song I’d bring to her♪
♪我会对她唱♪
♪I’d sing to her♪
♪愿我是唯一对你如此诉衷肠的人♪
♪May I be the only one to say I
♪我深深陷入了对你的爱恋♪
♪Really fell in love the day I♪
♪从我第一眼见到你开始♪
♪First set eyes on you♪
♪愿我…♪
♪May I…♪
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是在自娱自乐罢了
I was just amusing myself.
抱歉
Sorry.
我希望你马上脱下我的衣服
I wish you’d get out of my clothes.
你还穿了我的鞋吗
Do you have my shoes on too?
你说过我能挑一件外套的 所以…
You said pick out a jacket, so…
你能回你自己房♥间脱衣服吗
Could you get undressed in your own room?
我还以为你没赶上火车
Thought you missed the train.
弗莱迪开车送我回来的
Freddie drove me back in his car.
弗莱迪在这吗
Is Freddie here?
他就在楼下
He’s downstairs.
我刚刚只是在瞎闹
I was just fooling around.
别说出去 我刚刚只是在瞎闹而已
Don’t say anything. I was just fooling around.
对不起
Sorry.
天呐 在意大利穿灯芯绒外套
God, a corduroy jacket in Italy.
-早上好 汤姆 -早上好
– Morning, Tom. – Morning.
过来一起坐
Come join us.
我真想干♥你♥的工作 汤姆
I want this job of yours, Tommy.
我刚刚还在说 你住在意大利
I was just saying, you live in Italy,
住在迪克的房♥子里 吃着迪克的食物
you stay at Dickie’s house, you eat Dickie’s food,
穿着他的衣服 然后他老爸还替你买♥♥单
you wear his clothes, and his father picks up the tab.
如果你不想干了 告诉我 我很愿意接着干
If you get bored, you let me know, ’cause I’ll do it.
-我非常愿意 -游到大♥陆♥去
– I’ll do it. – ‘To the mainland!’
你真应该下海玩玩 真的非常棒
You really should go in. It’s marvellous.
不必了
I’m fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Sure.
迪克这个人…
The thing with Dickie…
跟他在一起时就像被阳光照耀一般
It’s like the sun shines on you,
真的太美好了
and it’s glorious.
但要是他忘了你 那就会变得非常非常阴冷
And then he forgets you and it’s very, very cold.
我正在领会中
So I’m learning.
当他的注意力在你身上的时候
When you have his attention,
你会觉得他的世界里仿佛只有你一个人
you feel like you’re the only person in the world.
所以大家都很喜欢他
That’s why everybody loves him.
向来如此 只要他的生活中迎来了新朋友
It’s always the same. Whenever someone new comes into his life…
弗莱迪 福斯托 彼得·史密斯-金斯利
Freddie, Fausto, Peter Smith-Kingsley.
他是个很棒的人 你见过他了吗
He’s wonderful. Have you met him?
特别是你
Especially you.
而这还仅仅是男生而已
And that’s just the boys.
快来抓住他 快来抓住他
Come and get him! Come and get him!
告诉我 为什么男人在一起玩的时候
Tell me, why is it that when men play,
总喜欢玩杀死对方的游戏
they always play at killing each other?
他要淹死我了 他要淹死我了
He’s drowning me! He’s drowning me!
科尔蒂纳滑雪的事 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Cortina, by the way.
科尔蒂纳那事怎么了
What about Cortina?
难道…难道迪克没说吗
Didn’t… Didn’t Dick say?
他跟弗莱迪说了
He spoke to Freddie and…
显然我们之前说的安排没戏了
and apparently it’s not going to work out.
因为其他的人都会滑雪
It’s because everyone else can ski
那样会影响你待在哪儿…
and it affects where you stay and…
少来 弗莱迪
Come on, Freddie.
至少等到过了圣母节再走嘛
At least stick around for the Festival of the Madonna.
-整个镇上的人都会出来… -恐怕不行
– The whole town comes out… – I don’t think so.
我在罗马有我自己的”圣母”
I have my own Madonna back in Rome.
你为什么不跟我一起回去呢
Why don’t you come back with me?
成群的美女
A lot of ladies.
-上帝啊 -你想来开船吗
– Oh, God. – You want to take over?
好啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
向着卡布里岛开 别撞到礁石
Just point her at Capri. Avoid the rocks.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去给玛吉”交公粮”
Marge maintenance.
好吧
Aye-aye.

Don’t.
迪克
Dickie…
汤姆 偷♥窥♥爽吗
Tommy… how’s the peeping?
汤姆 偷♥窥♥爽吗
Tommy, how’s the peeping?
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆 汤姆…
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy…
有人去叫救护车了吗
Is someone getting an ambulance?
有人叫救护车了吗
Is someone getting an ambulance?
为什么打架
What’s the fight about?
那是她的未婚夫 对吧
That’s her fiancé, isn’t it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
他们在怪他吗
Are they blaming him?
叫辆救护车怎么要一个小时这么久
How can it take an hour to find an ambulance?
亲爱的 她已经死了不是吗 所以我猜…
She was already dead, darling, wasn’t she? So I suppose…
真想不通大家为什么说这是个文明的国家
I don’t know why people say this country is civilised.
-迪克 -文明个屁 简直是原始社会
– Dickie! – It isn’t. It’s fucking primitive.
我去看看到底怎么了
I’ll go see what’s the matter.
我去吧
I’ll go.
我知道你为什么难过
I know why you’re upset.
我知道希瓦娜的事 迪克
I know about Silvana, Dickie.
我知道你和希瓦娜的事

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章准备好了没
下一篇文章降临
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!