没把动物粪便清理出公共场所
Failure to remove animal bowel movements from public area.
什么意思
French.
你的马在街上拉屎
Your horse took a dump on the street.
你开什么玩笑
You’re joking.
吃罚单的都一个样
That’s what they all say.
你给我看着
You know what?
下午2点 库伯花♥园♥ 圣杰曼大道
Cooper’s Yard, St. Germain, 2:00.
怪人
Strange boy.
米拉迪·德温特觐见
Milady de Winter!
势均力敌 主教大人
Close game, Your Eminence.
对手是谁
Who’s the opponent?
我本人 无人够资格与我为敌
Myself. No one else proved to be a sufficient challenge.
英格兰方面有什么动静
What news of England?
他来了
He’s coming.
-白金汉吗 -嗯
– Buckingham? – Hmm.
还有
And…
还有什么
And?
他造好了
He built it.
战船
The war machine.
他对你的忠诚深信不疑
And he doesn’t question your loyalty.
他自认为够狡猾了
He thinks he’s so cunning.
够邪恶了
So evil.
邪恶与否见仁见智
Evil is just a point of view.
黎希留
Richelieu.
这位夫人是英格兰的大使吗
Is this lady the emissary from England?
我王英明
Your Majesty is exceptionally alert.
那么 夫人
So, madam,
白金汉公爵怎样了
what of Buckingham?
陛下 您的意思是
Majesty?
他最近穿什么颜色衣服
Well, what’s he wearing these days?
绿色 陛下
Green, Your Majesty.
-绿色 -是的
– Green? – Hmm.
有趣
Very interesting.
你们竟然有脸推荐蓝色
And you had the gall to recommend blue?
当然是绿色
Of course it should be green.
为什么我周围都是一群无能的笨蛋
Why am I surrounded by incompetent idiots?
绿色 绿色 绿色
Green, green, green!
为什么事事都要我亲力亲为
Do I have to do everything myself?
你来了 开始吗
There you are. Shall we get to it?
你那么急着见上帝吗?
So, are you eager to meet your maker?
我还有约
I have other appointments.
恐怕你要爽约了
You’ll miss them, I’m afraid.
我尽量准时
Well, I’ll try my best to be on time.
等一下
My seconds.

You!
你也要和这流氓比试吗
You’re fighting this rascal?
我约的人都来了
My appointments.
-一点 -两点
– 1:00. -2:00.
你来巴黎多久了
How long have you been in Paris?
-今早刚到 -很忙嘛
– Arrived this morning. – You have been busy.
我可没耐心
Patience is not one of my virtues.
你还没礼貌
Well, neither are good manners.
一边等着 老家伙
Wait for your turn, old man.
你的墓碑上该刻什么名字 臭小子
What would you like me to put on your headstone? “Little shit”?
达昂尼尼
D’Artagnan.
达昂尼尼
D’Artagnan.
我是阿托斯
I’m Athos.
这两位是波托斯 阿♥拉♥米斯
This is Porthos and Aramis.
赫赫有名的三剑客
The Three Musketeers.
久仰大名
I’ve heard of you.
父亲向我提过 他也是一名火枪手
From my father, a Musketeer himself.
实际上 我来巴黎就是要成为火枪手
In fact, I came to Paris to be one of you.
恐怕你来晚了
I’m afraid you’re a little late.
出什么事了
What happened?
任务搞砸 预算削减
Oh, a bad mission. Budget cuts.
跟着红衣主教 前途无量
Cardinal, progress.
选一边吧
Take your pick.
欢迎来到巴黎
Well, then, welcome to Paris.
可惜我们要了结你了
Pity we’ll have to kill you.
当不上火枪手 和火枪手打一场也不错
Well, if I can’t become a Musketeer, I might as well fight one.
三场更好
Or three.
把他拿下 午饭时间到 我饿死了
Kill him already. It’s lunchtime and I’m starving.
住手
Halt!
朱萨克
Jussac.
来看看强者的堕落
Well, well, well. How the mighty have fallen.
你们想无视法令私下决斗吗
Would you like dueling in defiance of the edicts?
压榨小贩那套玩腻了 现在又想换口味?
You got tired of rolling peddlers for spare change?
-现在 -封锁广场
– Now… – Seal the square!
交出武器 跟我们回去
Surrender your weapons and come along with us.
把他们包围起来
Seal it off!
当然 除非你要反抗
Unless, of course, you would rather resist.
计划有变
New plan.
杀掉这小子 教训护卫队 再去吃午饭
Kill the boy, kick their asses, and then go get some lunch.
我就当活动筋骨了
I could do with some exercise.
包围起来
Seal it off, boys!
你刚才说什么?
You were saying?
话又说回来 不逞无谓之勇乃大智也
On the other hand, discretion is the better part of valor.
你们可是火枪手
You’re the Musketeers.

Wrong.
我们曾经是火枪手 现在只是普通人
We were the Musketeers. Now we’re just…us.
罗什福尔
Rochefort.
一起上吧
Shall we?
杀了他们
Finish them off.
把他们摆平
Let’s even the odds.
表演好看吗
Enjoying the show?
-小毛孩 -当心
– You! – Watch out!
你还没回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
你总这么爱出风头吗
Are you always this cocky?
只逢星期二
Only on Tuesdays
和遇到漂亮姑娘的时候
and whenever beautiful women are involved.
受死吧
Damn you!
你没见我们在聊天吗
Can’t you see we’re trying to have a conversation?
请问姑娘芳名
What is your name?
康斯坦斯
Constance.
康斯坦斯 相当稳重的名字
Constance. Sounds very steadfast.
你倒跟稳重一点都不沾边
A quality you seem to know little about.
人不可貌相
Oh, I beg to differ.
我内心深处无比浪漫
Deep down, I am a hopeless romantic.
还不服输
Back for more?
火枪手万岁 火枪手万岁 火枪手万岁
Musketeers! Musketeers! Musketeers!
这种感觉久违了 我都忘了
I’d forgotten what it feels like.
我们也是
We all have.
我是达昂尼尼
The name is D’Artagnan.
你从乡下来的吧
You must come from a very small town.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你这套在那种地方管用
Lines like yours might actually work there.
但这是巴黎 我劝你还是安心练剑吧
This is Paris. I suggest you stick to swordplay.
若论智谋 先生您一窍不通
In the battle of wits, you, sir, are unarmed.
她说的对 小伙子
She’s right, lad.
巴黎女人让人捉摸不透
The ladies of Paris are infinitely more complicated.
她们有上千种拒绝的方式
They have 1,000 ways of saying no
接受简直太稀罕了
and only some of them mean yes.
我不想扫你的兴 他们还会回来的
I hate to ruin the mood, but they will be back.
不想面对整支军队就赶紧走
And unless you wish to fight an entire army.
走吧
Elsewhere.
现在干嘛 接着决斗吗
So, now what? Do we pick up where we left off?
今天打得够多了
I think there’s been enough fighting for one day.
再说 罗什福尔的敌人就是我的朋友
Besides, any man who’s an enemy of Rochefort is a friend of mine.
罗什福尔是什么人
Who’s Rochefort?
红衣主教的护卫队长
Captain of the Cardinal’s guards.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!