Look out of the window.
他们不是诱饵 我才是
They weren’t the decoys. I was.
请求登船许可
Permission to come aboard?
准了
Granted.
阿托斯!
Athos!
跟假想敌对打
The wonderful thing about
最大的好处就是:尽管对手剑技高超
fighting an imaginary opponent, Captain Rochefort,
也能轻易击败 罗什福尔长官
is that he’s always greatly skilled yet easily defeated.
主教大人
Eminence.
无风险的完美胜利才是值得骄傲的
The pride of victory without the risk of loss.
我相信你来
I trust you didn’t come here
不是向给我展示剑技的
to impress me with your swordsmanship.
当然不是 主教大人 我有好消息
No, Your Eminence. I have some good news.
说吧
Such as?
钻石项链呢
So what about the diamonds?
该不会还在白金汉那里吧
Doesn’t Buckingham still have them?
没有
Nope.
米拉迪行动周密
Milady likes hedging her bets.
她不会让我们
She’d never have taken the chance
有机可乘
we’d actually succeed in breaking into the vault.
那项链现在在哪
So where are they now?
和她唯一信任的人在一起
With the only person she trusts.
那就是我们被她甩掉了
Which means we’ve lost her
之前的努力全付之东流
and all this has been for nothing.
我可没这么说
I wouldn’t say that.
计划中你是诱饵 我们来执行
You were the decoy, we were the extraction,
但最关键的任务
but the real linchpin of the plan, well,
却在另一个人身上
that was someone else entirely.
一个连米拉迪都不会怀疑的人
Someone even Milady would never suspect.
车夫 该死的怎么了
Driver! What the hell is going on?
遵从您的指示 夫人
Just following your instructions,
“走得越远越好”
ma’am. “As far away from here as possible.”
布兰切 没想到我会亲口跟你说
Planchet. Never thought I’d hear myself say this, but
干的漂亮
well done.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
您的褒奖实在是令我受宠若惊
That means a lot, especially coming from you.
闭嘴吧 布兰切
Shut up, Planchet.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
别这样
Don’t.
以防万一 我们拿走了子弹
We took the precaution of removing the gunpowder.
你想怎么样
What now?
把项链给我 否则我就自己动手了
You give me the diamonds or I take them off your corpse.
放聪明点
Dealer’s choice.
-还有什么要我脱掉的吗 -下车!
– Anything else you’d like me to take off? – Outside.
小伙子们
Boys.
好久不见
Been a while.
这是那位年轻的加斯科人吧
This must be the young Gascon.
我们之前见过
We’ve met before.

Ah, yes.
世界真小
Small world.
我阻止了罗什福尔杀你
I didn’t let Rochefort kill you.
你还记得 是吧
You do remember that, don’t you?
-你杀了白金汉吗 -没有
– Did you kill Buckingham? – No.
-但你要杀我? -是的
– But you will kill me? – Yes.
你饶恕了他 却要杀我吗
You would spare him, but kill me?
是的 我不恨白金汉
Yes. I don’t hate Buckingham.

Here.
也许你能用得上
You may find use for this.
过来
Move.
阿托斯
Athos.
至少她的死也跟她的活法一样随性
At least she died the way she lived, on her own terms.
她是为了我
She did it for me.
如果我开枪
I wouldn’t have been able
这辈子我都不会原谅自己
to live with myself had I pulled the trigger.
来吧 我们回家
Come on, let’s go home.
我钓不到
But I can’t get it.
真厉害
How marvelous!
太棒了
Oh! So great!
陛下
Your Majesty.
亲爱的
My dear.
你有点心慌意乱啊
You look troubled.
没有 陛下您刚刚吓着我了
Hardly. Your Majesty just startled me.
对不起
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我只是过来看看你
I just wanted to drop by
告诉你我多么期待今晚
and tell you how much I was looking forward to tonight.
舞会一定很华丽
Should be quite spectacular,
美丽的礼服 漂亮的烟火
you know. Costumes, fireworks and such.
但你
But you,
绝对是全场最美的
you shall be the most spectacular sight of all.
特别是被钻石项链一衬托
And especially since you’ll wear the diamonds.
你会戴那条项链吧
You will wear them, won’t you?
这对我意义重大
Well, it’s very important to me that you do.
我一定会戴的 陛下
Then I shall wear them, Your Majesty.
今晚见
Until tonight, then.
她答应戴那条项链
She promised she’ll wear them.
你认为她会戴的是吧 黎希留主教
You do think she’ll wear them, don’t you, Richelieu?
当然 陛下
I’m sure she will, Your Majesty.
她一定会戴上的
I’m sure she will.
我讨厌飞行
I hate air travel!
操!
Damn!
右满舵
Hard to starboard!
他们总算注意到我们了
Well, now that we have their attention,
看看我们能不能议和吧
let’s see if we can settle this in a peaceful manner.
尽量
More or less.
加斯科小子
Ah, Gascon!
你们想靠着飞船鸟枪换炮
So you’ve traded up when it comes to transport.
可惜还是不走运
But, once again, you’re outmatched.
这是米拉迪的功劳
You can thank Milady for that.
她早把白金汉的图纸给了我
She passed on Buckingham’s plans a long time ago.
我们还做了不少改良
As you can see, we made some improvements.
她很漂亮吧
Isn’t she a beauty?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
钻石项链
The diamonds.
-你有本事来拿 -乐意之至
– Come and take them. – Gladly!
我能把你们炸个稀巴烂
You see, I can blast you out of the sky with total impunity.
如果你们向我开炮
If you fire on me, on the other hand,
就会杀死这位年轻貌美的女士
you’ll be killing Miss Oh-so-young-and-pretty.
给你们六十秒
You have 60 seconds.
一旦他拿到钻石 就会向我们开火
He’ll shoot us down the moment he has the diamonds.
我们也跑不过他
We can’t outrun them.
我们也不能向他们开火 不可以
And we can’t fight them, damn it! We can’t.
-达达昂尼 -什么
– Oh, D’Artagnan. – What?
你认为你能控制一切吗
Do you think you have the monopoly on loss?
万一她死了呢
What if she dies?
救那个女人还是法兰西的未来
The life of one woman or the future of France,
站在我的角度 你会怎么选择
what would you do if you were in my position?
为了国家 国王和荣誉 我做过许多
I’ve made a lot of sacrifices, a lot of hard choices.
重大牺牲和艰难选择
For honor, for King, for country.
小子 知道我学到了什么吗
You wanna know what I’ve learned, boy?
这些牺牲让我彻夜难眠
Hard choices and sacrifices do not keep you warm at night.
人生太长也太短
Life is too damn short and too damn long
不能永远独自一人走完
to go through without someone at your side.
别像我一样
Don’t end up like me.
去救那个女人 为爱战斗吧 达达昂尼
Choose the woman. Fight for love, D’Artagnan.
法兰西人们会拯救自己的
France will take care of itself.
时间到了
Time’s up!
我们交换
An exchange.
我带着项链上你的船
I go aboard your ship with the diamonds,
你把那个女孩放了
the girl comes aboard ours.
只要她安全了
Once I know she’s safe,
我就把钻石项链给你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!