法兰西权力之首的左膀右臂
The right hand of the most powerful man in France.
罗什福尔能叫全欧洲剑客闻风丧胆
Rochefort is the most feared swordsman in Europe.
你可真会挑对手
You certainly know how to pick your fights.
他侮辱了我的马
Like I said, he insulted my horse.
你小子鲁莽 傲慢 冲动
You’re reckless, arrogant, impetuous,
也许活不到太阳下山 但我喜欢
probably be dead by sundown, but I like you, lad.
-你住哪 -还不知道
– Where are you staying? – No idea.
身上有钱吗
Do you have any money?
好吧 先生
Well, good sir,
欢迎您携您的骏马下榻寒舍
you and your fine steed are welcome in our humble home.
只准暂住
For the time being.
马栓那边去
That goes in there.
走吧
Come on.
这酒敬谁呢
What shall we drink to?
敬国王吧
How about the King?
他只是个毛孩子
He’s a child.
被教主吃得死死的
Cardinal rules in all but name,
敬他还不如敬红衣主教
might as well drink to him.
敬法兰西
To France.
我们为法兰西效命 战斗 流血
We served it, fought for it and bled for it.
看看我们的下场
Look where it got us.
敬友谊 敬爱情
Friendship? Love?
听我一句 小伙子 不要相信任何人
Word of advice, boy. Trust no one.
你总有相信的东西吧
Must be something you still believe in.
这个
This.
这个
This.
还有这个
And this.
谁叫你信别的
Anyone who tells you otherwise
他不是傻瓜就是在推销东西
is either a fool or trying to sell you something.
阿托斯看起来冷酷无情
I know Athos may seem cold and unfriendly,
可别被表象蒙蔽
but don’t let it fool you.
-他骨子里其实… -相当冷酷无情
– Deep down… – He really is cold and unfriendly.
他发生了什么事
What happened to him?
男人还有什么过往 无非是女人
What happens to any man, a woman.
说实在的 无意冒犯
You know, I don’t want to offend anybody,
但我以为你们会更有…英雄气概
but I thought you’d all be a little bit more…heroic.
这位尊贵的仁兄意思是
What my esteemed colleague was trying to say, in his own way,
我们已经过气了
is that we are obsolete.
身为战士 却无用武之地
We’re warriors, but there’s no war for us to fight.
只能买♥♥醉 跟红衣主教的护卫怒骂争斗
And so we drink and brawl and quarrel with the Cardinal’s guards
醉生梦死
and then we drink some more.
我们希望成就大业
What we need is a great cause.
但大业已亡
But there are no great causes left.
所以我常说
Which is why I keep telling you
你回头当神父 还为时未晚
it’s not too late to do that priest thing again.
总比在这打杂好
Beats working for the city.
主持红白喜事吃喝不愁 还有修女作伴
Free booze at wakes and weddings. And then there’s the nuns.
你以前是神父?
You were a priest?
当我意识到圣人和凡人
Until I realized being a man of God
所欲不同 我就放弃了
and a man of the cloth aren’t always the same thing.
但他还在为手下败将念悼词
And yet, he still says prayers for those he kills.
-老♥习♥惯了 -正相反
– Old habit. – On the contrary.
我杀的那些人都该死
The men I kill deserve to die.
但该得到安息
But they also deserve peace.
毕竟他们也有信仰
After all, they must have believed in something.
我们都有 就连最坏的人也一样
We all do. Even the worst of us.
就为信仰干杯
I’ll drink to that!
布兰切 再来点酒
Planchet! More wine!
布兰切
Planchet!
抱歉 先生们
Sorry, sirs.
没酒了
I’m afraid there’s none left.
你们已经喝得差不多了
You’ve drunk the lot.
这算什么
What sort of answer’s that?
再去买♥♥呀
Well, go get some more, man!
行 先生 但我也没办法呀 先生
Very good, sir. It’s just, I can’t, sir.
我们的钱都花光了
We’ve run out of money.
布兰切 你算个什么东西
Planchet, what are you?
-十足彻底的废物 先生 -还有呢
– Complete and utter waste of space, sir? – And?
-狗屁不如 先生 -没错
– As much use as a fart in a bottle, sir? – Right.
总之 先生 整个一畜牲 先生
In short, sir, a total tit, sir.
但我也无法创造奇迹呀
But I can’t work bleeding miracles!
布兰切
Planchet?
谢谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir!
您真是慷慨 而且英俊潇洒
That’s incredibly generous from such a handsome, young man.
真是万分感激
Thank you very, very much.
今晚您要住这儿吗
Will you be staying here tonight?
今晚他睡你的床 布兰切
He’ll be taking your bed, Planchet.
那我岂不是得睡…
Right, and so I’ll be sleeping…
你可以睡阳台
You may take the balcony.
阳台 这么冷的天睡阳台
Outside? The balcony outside in the cold?
让那些臭鸟在我头上拉一晚上屎
With birds shitting on my head all night?
很好 我只想说
Great, can I just say you…
酒 酒
Wine! Wine!
酒 酒 酒 酒
Wine! Wine! Wine! Wine!
行 没问题 酒这就来 先生们
Yes! Of course! Wine it is, sirs!

Check.
这游戏真荒唐
This is a ridiculous game.
国王不是最厉害的棋子吗
Surely the King should be the most powerful piece?
国王是最重要的棋子
The King is the most important piece.
但他很脆弱 需要保护
But he’s vulnerable, he needs protection.
容我建议陛下以车易位
May I suggest you castle him?
将军
Checkmate.
现在 你要怎么办呢
There. What do you think of that?
陛下惊天神力
Your Majesty is a force of nature.
让你大吃一惊吧
Took you by surprise, eh?
的确如此
Yes, indeed, you did.
容我和陛下谈谈外交政策
May we speak a little about foreign policy?
不是要谈白金汉公爵吧
It’s not about Buckingham, is it?
恐怕正是
Oh, I’m afraid it is.
他明天就抵达巴黎
He’s arriving in Paris tomorrow.
英王詹姆斯派他前来商谈和平议案
His master, King James, has agreed to hear our peace proposal.
很好 很好 总比来找麻烦好
Good, good. Well, he knows better than to mess with me, then.
还有件事
There’s also another matter.
您的火枪手和我的护卫队
A dangerous rivalry has sprung
日前发生了一场激烈冲突
between Your Majesty’s Musketeers and my personal guards.
闹事的有谁
Who was involved?
阿托斯 波托斯 阿♥拉♥米斯
Athos, Porthos, Aramis.
经常闹事的那几个
The usual suspects.
还有一名叫达昂尼尼的年轻人
And a young man called D’Artagnan.
我已传唤他们进宫
I have summoned them to the palace
陛下您可严刑处置他们了
so that Your Majesty can punish them severely.
国王驾到
His Majesty, the King!
很好 很好 很好
Well, well, well.
和主教大人的卫队斗殴
Brawling with the Cardinal’s guards.
真是混账
That’s very bad.
你们还有什么要辩解的吗
What have you got to say for yourselves?
-我们 -恳求您的宽恕 陛下
– We… – Humbly beg your pardon, Your Majesty.
没错 我也希望这样
Yes. Yes, I should hope so, too.
这次总共有多少人闹事
So, tell me, how many were involved in the altercation?
我们四人对四十个卫兵 陛下
There were four of us against 40 of them, Your Majesty.
四对四十
Four against 40?
还打得他们屁滚尿流?
And you beat them like a drum?
对 当然 恐怕你们
And, yes, you shall have to be reprimanded, of course,
要受到最严厉的惩戒
most harshly, I’m afraid.
-明白吗 -明白 陛下
– You do understand that, don’t you? – We do, Your Majesty.
王后驾到
Her Majesty, the Queen.
安娜
Anne.
真难得
What a… What a pleasant surprise!
我和侍女们想见识一下勇猛的火枪手
My ladies and I wanted to see the valiant Musketeers
听说他们跟主教的卫兵起了冲突
who stood against the Cardinal’s guards.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!