I give them to you.
好的 但我要先看到项链
Fine. But I want to see the diamonds first.
布兰切
Planchet.
给她松绑
Cut her loose.
-放下吊桥 -放下吊桥
– Deploy the gangway! – Deploy the gangway!
满意了吗
Satisfied?
你永远都学不乖 是吧
You never learn, do you?
开火
Fire!
右转
Hard right!
开火
Fire!
很好
Good.
我就想让你亲眼看着
I really want you to see this.
灭了他们
Finish them off!
我们跑不过 也打不过他们
We can’t outrun them and we can’t outgun them.
我们可以归降
We could try asking them to surrender,
但估计没戏
but somehow I don’t think it would work.
我们藏云里
We hide. In there.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
全速追击
Lay in a pursuit course!
全速追击
Lay in a pursuit course!
开火
Fire!
他真固执 我会还以颜色的
He’s persistent, I’ll give him that!
开火
Fire!
长官 我们不能进入风暴
But, sir! We can’t go into the storm!
还有人吗
Anyone?
谁还有异议
Anyone else who wants to question orders?
很好
Good.
先生 现在应该是
Sir, now might be a good time to
谈加薪的好时机吧
talk about the possibility of a raise?
闭嘴 布兰切
Shut up, Planchet.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他们在哪
Where are they?
这里 你是找不到他们的
You’re never gonna find them in there.
我可不认为
I beg to differ.
继续追击
Keep after them!
我去搞定那小子
I’ll take the Gascon!
右满舵
Hard to starboard!
知道你的缺点吗 小子
You know what your problem is, boy?
你读太多小说 还都信了
You read too many books, and then you believed them.
勇气 荣耀
Courage, honor.
人人为我
All for one.
但历史不是英雄撰写的
But history isn’t written by heroes,
而是胜利者
it’s written by victors.
眼睛都放亮点
Keep your eyes open!
第二回合
Round two.
回击
Return fire!
爬升 该死
Pull up, damn it!
我们太重了
We’re too heavy!
你不敢跟我公平决斗吗
You scared to take me in a fair fight?

Hardly.
我一向看不上公平决斗
I just don’t fight fair.
罗什福尔长官
Captain Rochefort!
罗什福尔长官
Captain Rochefort!
扔掉重物
Drop the ballast!
扔掉所有东西
Drop everything!
把火炉加旺
And fire up the burners!
扔出去
Over the side!
扔掉炮管
Drop those barrels!
快 快
Faster! Move!
一起走?
Shall we?
抓稳了
Hold on!
快跑
Get out of the way!
快跑
Go! Run!
钻石还在我手上
I still have the diamonds.
你打算怎么做
What do you propose to do about that?
杀了你
Kill you.
那我就陪你玩玩
If you insist.
待在加斯科那种小乡下真是埋没人才了
You should’ve stayed in Gascony, boy.
你真该向我的马道歉
You should’ve apologized to my horse.
包围皇宫 看到火枪手立即射杀
Surround the palace! Shoot the Musketeers on sight!
把你手下的人全调过来
Use every man at your disposal! Any means necessary!
-可主教大人 -闭嘴
– Your Eminence! – Don’t interrupt!
这些人不能…
These men must not…
逮捕他们
Arrest these men!
发生什么事了
What is the meaning of this?
陛下 这些人
Your Majesty, these men…
这是献给陛下的礼物
Are delivering a gift for Your Majesty.
来自尊敬的主教大人
Compliments of the Cardinal.
主教 你真有心
Cardinal, you shouldn’t have.
陛下 你说过想要一艘飞船 所以…
Well, Your Majesty did ask me to get you one of those, so…
我是说过
So I did.
它是怎么了
But what happened to it?
罗什福尔是白金汉公爵派来的间谍
Buckingham’s spy,
他破坏飞船
Rochefort, attempted to sabotage the craft.
-他已经被解决了 -罗什福尔
– He’s been dealt with. – Rochefort?
他不是你的守卫长吗
He’s Captain of your guards, isn’t he?
事实上
Actually,
主教正是揭露叛徒的人
his Eminence was the one who uncovered the traitor.
“为维护国家利益 持此密令者
“It is by my order and for the good of the State
一切行为均循我令 有赦免特权”
that the bearer of this has done what has been done.”
这是您的签名 对吧 黎希留
That’s your signature, isn’t it, Richelieu?
陛下英明
It would appear so, Your Majesty.
让我想想
Well, let me get this right.
你送给我一艘飞船 还揭发了一个叛徒
You brought me an airship and exposed a snake in our midst?
我该怎么赏赐你
How can I ever repay you?
我有几个好办法
I could think of a few ways.
我刚从珠宝匠那里回来
I was just returning from the jewelers.
虽然时间还早
Well, I realize it’s a little early,
但乐队已经准备好了 我们也到了
but the orchestra’s here and so are we.
陛下愿意与我共舞一曲吗
Would Your Majesty care to dance?
乐意至极
I would love to.
你们可以退下了
Well, mind out, you fellows!
达昂尼尼
D’Artagnan.
看起来你也赢到了姑娘的芳心
Looks like you aren’t the only one who gets the girl.
陛下自有天助
Your Majesty is a natural.
大概是吧
Guess I am.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
你大概也注意到这里有所改变了吧
I think you’ll start noticing a few more changes around here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
随时为您效劳
Any time.
开始演奏吧
Well, strike up, then!
遵命
Your Majesty!
先生们 各就各位
Positions, please, gentlemen!
演得好
Well-played.
我欣赏你们
I could use men like you.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
-我是酒鬼 -我是个自在的有钱人
– I’m a drunk. – I’m independently wealthy.
敬谢不敏
Thanks, but no.
你们可别后悔
The day will come when you’ll wish you had said, “Yes”.
也许
Maybe.
但不是今天
But not today.
不是今天
Maybe not today.
表演好看吗
Enjoying the show?
你总这么爱出风头吗
Are you always this cocky?
只逢星期二
Only on Tuesdays
或者遇到漂亮姑娘的时候
and whenever beautiful women are involved.
你觉得我漂亮
So you think I’m beautiful.
其实是因为今天星期二
Actually, it’s Tuesday.
-接下来干嘛 -喝酒去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!