那么我们就能一起聊聊天
so that we could talk together until our next meeting.
他说我们可以一起聊聊天
He said that we are going to talk together.
这样不好吗?
Isn’t that lovely?
我想我下赌注挺大的 突然间从他老婆那儿得到灵感
I think I have done all the gamble, suddenly inspired by his wife.
他没觉得我胆怯吧?
He didn’t think I’m frightened, did he?
这个英勇的白金汉公爵 肯定会戴上项链的
the gallant Buckingham will most certainly wear those diamond stars.
马上给在英国的文特尔夫人去个信儿
Send word immediately the Mrs. De Winter, in England.
她和白金汉走挺近的 让她拿俩个钻石来
She used to get close to him, and obtain 2 of the stones.
你去确定一下 让她一拿到就给我
You go there to make sure, see that she bring them to me immediately.
至于她怎么拿到那就是她的事儿了
How she gets them is her affair.
你喜欢这个地方吗?非常便宜
You like this place? It’s very cheap.
等等 我可以赢点儿钱的
Wait a minute. I can win some money for us.
就是他 买♥♥他吧 他会赢的
Ha he’s the one. He’s the one. He will win.
哦 来吧 孩子 来吧
Oh, come on, dear boy, come on!
那都不够吃饭钱啊
But that’s not even enough to pay for dinner.
我饿死了
I’m starving!
来点儿鸡肉吧 星期三鸡肉总是很好的传统
What about some chicken? That’s alway popular on Wednesday.
今天是周二啊
It’s Tuesday.
要切吗?先生 – 不不不 你有没有一些更好的东西啊
Chop? sir? – Oh no no no no quite rocky what about hot for something really well?
让他做这个吧
Tell him to cook this will you?
你有毛有翼了吧?
You great over grown child.
我知道你们想干什么了 喂…
I know what you are doing. Oy…
这样好吗?
Alright?
我们应该为我们带来的不便负责任的
we should cover the inconvenience sir.
哦 看那羽毛
Oh, look at the feathers.
你听到叫声了吗?
Do you heard the cry?
您听到了吗夫人?阁下说想看您跳舞
You hear Madam? His Eminence wants to see you dance.
他建议以您的名义举办个舞会
He suggests invite you a ball in your honor.
这样能让你高兴吗?
Will that please you?
您高兴 我就高兴了
What pleases your majesty is delight to me.
那么就在维纳酒店吧 到时候我们好好享受
So at the hotel Ville, until it starts we should be regale.
舞会 芭蕾和戏服和…还有什么?
Ball and Ballett and costumes and … What more?
哦 对了 你可以戴我送给您的那条钻石项链
Oh, yes. You will be able to wear the diamond stars I gave you.
那么皇后就会闪耀全场了
That will crown her majesty that evening.
钻石项链? – 对啊 那条项链 给你的生日礼物
Diamond stars? – Yes the stars. My present to you.
为什么不呢?你觉得它们不合适吗?
Why not? Do you not think they’re becoming?
不不不 很漂亮
Yes, yes, sir. They are beautiful.
那你为什么这个表情?我希望看到你戴上它们
Then why wish you them worn? I wish you to wear them.
我期待那个舞会 夫人
I depend the ball in, Madam.
这鸟可抓得我真紧啊 它都要把我眼泪逼出来了
This bird has got the grip on me, he’s brought tears in my eyes.
脚都抓进我手腕里面了
They bite into my wrist.
你看到眼泪了吗?
See the tears?
在舞会的时候 戴着钻石
During the ball, wearing diamonds stars.
你想看到皇后跳舞吗?
You want to see the queen dance?
您真是越来越浪漫了 即使在神圣的主面前
You are becoming a romantic, under your sacred matresses.
即使是一个主教也是有弱点的陛下
Even a cardinal has weaknesses, your Majesty.
难道国王就没有吗?看到眼泪了吗?
Well as the king has not eh? See the tears?
一下的交谈发生在
The following conversation took place.
伯纳修夫人在宫殿的卧室里面
in the bedchamber of Madam. Bonacieux at the palace.
皇后说: “我不知道该如何是好 ”
The queen said: “I am lost, I’m lost”.
伯纳修夫人说: “殿下 “”康斯坦丝 我该怎么办”
Madam. Bonacieux said: “Majesty. ” “Constance, I am lost. ”
“殿下 “”我该怎么办啊康斯坦丝?”
“Majesty. ” “What I can do, Constance? “.
“我们可以把项链从白金汉公爵那儿拿回来啊”
“We can get the stars back, Lord Buckinham. ”
“在十四天之内吗?从伦敦?不可能的”
“In fourteen days, from London? I’m lost. ”
“殿下 十四天内信使可以带着信
“Majesty, in fourteen days a messenger can reach
从伦敦回到巴黎”
London and return to Paris with the starts “.
“信使?谁啊?我一个人都信不过
“A messenger, who? I can trust no one.
那个恶魔哪儿都有眼线
That devil has inform everywhere.
那个邪恶猥琐讨厌卑鄙的小人!
That evil filthy revolting wretched man, evil filthy revolting evil man.
还称呼自己为代表教堂的人 ”
calls himself a man of a church. ”
不是我说的
According to this.
我会找到一个信使的殿下
I will find a messenger Majesty.
我相信一个人 我发誓
I trusted one. I swear it.
他可以把你的信交给白金汉公爵
He can carry a letter from you to Lord Buckingham.
对对 一封信 我应该写一封信
Yes, yes a letter. I shall write.
以我的名义 以我生命的名义
It’s on my honor and from my life.
你有人可相信吗?
You have someone you can trust with that?
殿下 他不会失败的
Majesty, he will not fail.
噢 – 噢
Oh. – Oh.
这是为了皇后 她处于可怕的危险当中
It is for the queen. She’s in terrible danger.
除非这封信可以马上带到伦敦去
Unless this letter could be taken immediately to London.
如果你可以马上启程 她除了我没有别人可以相信了
If you could set out at once. She has no one to trust but me.
而我除了你 也信不过别人
And I could trust no one but you.
噢 这封信是那么危险 来睡觉吧 我美丽的康斯坦丝
Oh letter’s dangerous. Come to bed, Constance my small chicken.
我会对你好好的…
And I will…
如果你答应我送这封信 我就什么都答应你
Oh I will do anything you ask if you promise you’ll take the letter.
这封信我什么都不知道啊 我美丽的康斯坦丝
Oh what do I know about the letters oh my beautiful Constance.
我只知道我好多天晚上没睡好了
I have been sweep days and so many nights.
不 我认真的 – 你觉得我不认真吗?
No, I’m serious. – You think I’m not?
但是你现在必须去伦敦了
Oh you must go to London now.
必须 那是你说的 我倒不见得
Oh it must because you say so.
我不想帮你带这封信
What I don’t wish to be trusted at me.
我告诉你为什么吧
and I’ll tell you why.
因为这封可疑的信充满了阴谋
because that so very suspicious letter smacks up intrigue.
噢 康斯坦丝 康斯塔斯…
Oh, Constance, Constance …
是的 阴谋 我非常好奇皇后给你灌什么迷汤了
Yes, intrigue. I’m very much intrigue of your queen has done for you!
我又被侮辱又害怕还被困在巴士底狱里面
Insulted terrified and me tracked to the Bastille.
那可是巴士底狱啊亲 我困哪儿都不想被困在那儿啊
The Bastille I tell you I don’t wish to be sent to the Bastille.
因为那里有很多地牢还有很多恐怖的用刑的工具
because it’s got many deep dungeon and terrible instruments of torture.
都是一些毫无同情心的人来行刑的
operated by unsympathetic men.
他们会把人的重要部位切下来
and they slip very important parts off people.
如果不是大主教
If it hadn’t been for the Cardinal…
大主教? – 是的 大主教
The Cardinal? – Yes, the Cardinal.
你以为就只有你上头有人吗
You think you alone have friends in high places.
我告诉你吧
Well let me tell you then.
大主教握着我的手还和我称兄道弟呢
The Cardinal took my hand and he called me “friend”.
还给我这包钱
And he gave me this purse.
你见过大主教了? – 对啊 他还想再和我聊天呢
You have seen the Cardinal? – Yes, he wishes to talk to me again.
我再告诉你多些内♥幕♥吧我的夫人
And allow me tell you something else my lady.
他可不太喜欢这些阴谋
He doesn’t much go on this type of intrigue.
告诉我 这封信是给谁送去的?
Tell me, to whom with that letter go?
如果你不想带那就不关你的事儿
It’s nothing to you if you do not wish to carry it.
很好夫人
Very well Madam.
如果你不想和我一起睡觉
If you don’t wish to go to bed with me.
那我就要走了
I shall have to leave you.
我要赴一个很重要的约会
For an very important appointment.
一个很重要的约会
A very important appointment.
噢 是你 – 就是我
Oh, you! – me.
你听见了? – 每个词都听见了 – 你都知道了
And you heard? – Every word. – All that you know.
除了你和皇后需要一个侍者
Only that you and the queen need the services of the gentleman.
这个人要英勇 谨慎 积极 杰出的 忠诚的
who is gallant, gerageous discrete, active, brilliant, loyal.
我就可以了 我也知道去伦敦的路啊
And I am one, and I also know the way to London.
而你的好丈夫现在估计在去找大主教的路上
And your good husband who’s probably on his way to cardinal.
现在还可以给我提供路费
this moment is thoughtfully provided my expenses.
但是我可以相信你吗?
But can I trust you?
相信我?相信我?噢这个问题
Trust me? Trust me? Oh the question.
你可以相信我 因为我爱你
You can trust me, because I love you.
你也爱我
And you love me.
如果你不爱我 那你就是有点问题
or if you do not, there is something wrong with you.
你必须要发誓你绝不透露出
You must swear never to reveal the name of the.
这封信的接受者的名字
person to whom may goes.
哦 以我的名义
On, my honor.
他是白金汉公爵
His name is the duke of Buckingham.
这边请 先生 – 你的丈夫行动真快啊
This way, sir. – He moves quickly the husband of yours.
噢 快点儿
Oh, hurry!
哈哈 这些事情老发生
Ha ha, it happened all the time.
康斯坦丝!康斯坦丝!
Constance! Constance!
她走了
She’s gone!
因为你不接受那封信
Because you are not the way you accept the letter.
哦 那封信
Oh, letter!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!