陛下
My Lord!
哦 是那个善妒的情人啊
So, it’s the jealous lover.
你不是准备来英国
I trust you haven’t come to England to.
和我再干一架的吧
fast another quarrel on me?
我不认识字
I’m afraid I can not read.
你在路上多久了
How long have you been on the road?
六天了 陛下
Six days, my lord.
那么我们要快
Then so we must buzzle.
快点 我们要快啊
Come on Plachet, we must buzzle.
哦 天啊 我已经很快了
Oh, god, I’m buzzling.
快点 先生 让马儿跑起来
Come, sir! At the gallop!
一 二…
One, two …
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
她是我的女神
She is my dearty.
给你项链
Here they are.
我还想永远留下它
I hope to keep them always.
天啊 两颗钻不见了!
God, in heaven! There are two of them missing.
不见了?为什么? – 别激动 让我想想
Missing? Why? – Right away, let me think.
两周以前的舞会上 12颗还完好无损
I hold 12 of them in the ball two weeks ago.
文特尔伯爵夫人
The Countess de Winter.
我的天
My God!
无神论者美丽的代价
It’s a pretty price to pay for infidelity.
她现在肯定已经在法国了
She would be in France by now.
菲尔顿
Felton!
被偷了? – 被大主教的间谍偷了
They have been stolen? – By cardinal spy!
法式麻烦
French trouble!
菲尔顿 我的秘书 我要起一份命令
Felton, my secretary. I want an ordering.
有人还有钢笔吗? – 有支铅笔
Someone got a pen? – Got a pencil.
写个命令给海峡港口
Write an ordering saying to the channel ports.
没我同意任何船只不得离开港口
No vessels is to sail without my agree.
如果国王问起
If the king ask any questions.
就说我正在筹备对法开战
tell him I’m thinking a war with France.
然后清开这里到多佛的路段
And keep the road to Dover clear.
六天了 对吧?
6 days here eh?
你要尽你所能把项链还回去
You should kill youself return these stars.
而且要准时及时
to the queen in time soon.
但是…那两颗不见了的呢?
But …the missing ones?
欧赖利 给这些估估价
O’Reilly, put a price on these.
一个值多少钱
Each one they worth.
不是英国货
Not English, not English.
我认为…500镑吧
I’d say er…500 pounds.
做两个这样的要多久
How long to make 2 of them?
一个星期?
A week?
我给你5000镑一个
I’ll pay you 5, 000 pounds each.
如果你能在后天完成的话
if they are finished the day after tomorrow.
成交!你可以去给我妻子传达一声我不回家睡觉了吗
Done! Could I invite to my wife that I won’t be coming home?
我会办的更妥的 杰克逊
I’ll do better than that, Jackson.
派一辆马车去欧赖利夫人那儿
A carriage in that score to carvery.
把她接过来 给她准备一间房♥间
from Ms. O’Reilly, prepare rooms for her.
哦 这么好啊
Oh, that’s nice.
你受伤了吗? – 没什么
Have you hurt yourself? – It’s nothing.
漂亮啊 漂亮啊
Beautiful, beautiful.
如果我说他们和你的眼睛非常般配 是不是恭维呢?
Will you be a compliment to say if they match your eyes?
这么恭维真是太阳从西边出来了
Unusual gallantry.
你一般的幽默感和我的真心能相提并论啊
Your normal humor will be compared them to my heart.
真够犀利的讽刺
a delicate mean.
上面是大主教 下面是皇后
up cardinal, down queen.
我们快点
We move fast.
试一下 把欧赖利做的两个新的找出来
There sir, the cast O’Reilly’s 2 new ones if you can.
现在 以我们都在为之服务的伟大的女士的名义
Now, for the honor of the great lady who we both serve.
以下把这项链及时归还的任务就交给你了
It’s for you to see that you receive them in time.
以我们赖以为生的后土之名 – 那你呢先生
Where all we just stand on living. – And you, sir …
我该怎么报答你?
How can I ever repay you?
陛下 让我们彼此都搞清楚
My lord, let us understand one and other.
你是英国人 而且你是法国的敌人
You are an English man, and an enemy of France.
你不欠我什么
You owe me nothing.
但是我所做的一切都是为了皇后
but what I’ve done I’ve done for the queen.
和那个对我来说和皇后对于你一样重要的女人
and for another who is as dear to me as the queen to you.
我自愿付出的
I’ll take my lieber.
请您原谅 我刚忘记英国是个岛
Your raises pardon, I had forgotten England is an island.
我怎么过岸?
How do I get off?
你会在看到马 在旧丹佛港有船在那里等着
You will find ride horses at the clear old Dover where there is a ship waiting.
先生 就算是朋友的回报你也不愿意接受吗?
Monsieur, you will take no reward from a friend?
你起码收下这个…和敌人给的这个
Will you at least accept this…and this from an enemy?
那就不同了
That is different.
我很累啊 – 我也是!我们快到了
I’m tired. – So am I. We’re almost there.
但是我很浑身酸痛 – 哦 拜托 练练你的腰吧
But I am sore. – Oh, come on, put your back in drill.
要起火了
I got fire.
我们要换马了 – 认得这个地方吗?
We need to change horses. – Recognize this place?
这是最后一个我们都活着的地方
The last place on earth when we all alive together.
到我们相聚的日子
Till we meet again my friends.
离那儿已经不远了
Will not be long.
绳子啊 快点
The rope, quickly.
马啊
The horse.
你握住啊老天啊 你在哪儿
Hold on for god’s sake. Where are you?
拉啊看门的 拉啊!- 快点儿啊
Pull it gate man pull it!- Quickly!
他们估计要累趴下了
They probably sit down!
啊哈!
Ah ha!
是时候了
It’s about time.

Ah.
快点 快点! – 得瑟吧! – 为什么你总是在后面?
Come on, come on! – Show off! – Why are you alway lefting behind?
你听到那个声音了吗? – 那坑爹的口音
Did you hear that voice? – That unfortunate accent!
兄弟同心 其利断金!
All for one and one for all!
我妻子就在里面
My wife is in there then.
他和所有重要的人跳舞
She dance with all the best people.
有时候向我招招手
And sometimes she waves at me.
有时候也和我跳舞
sometimes she dance with me.
夫人 为什么你不戴钻石项链呢?
Madam, why you are not wearing the diamond stars?
你知道我特别想看看这条项链
You knew I particularly wants to see them.
陛下 这么多人我怕会不见了
Majesty, in this big crowd I fear that I might lose them.
你错了 我就是给你这个礼物让你…让你…
You are wrong. I made you this present to…to…
供自己瞻仰
to adore youself.
我真是非常不满意
I’m highly displeased.
如果陛下你喜欢的 我可以让人马上送到宫殿来
If your Majesty pleases, I can send to the palace for them.
好吧…马上送来
Do so…and immediately.
继续吧 雷吉 满上
Go ahead, Reggie, filling up.
我正尽力 我正给你满上
I’m doing my best, and I’m filling up.
他正走向我呢
He’s coming over to me now.
他不喜欢吃那个 他吃了吗? – 是的
Not his have for one a mind! Did he take…? – Yes.
皇后看上去很苍白
Her Majesty is really pale, I thought, sire?
我可以稍微把您的注意力吸引过来
May I respectly direct your Majesty’s attention to.
到盒子里的甜点上吗
to this sweets in this box.
我肯定你会非常感兴趣
I feel sure you will agree there are a royal confession.
什么意思?
What does this mean?
没什么 如果皇后有项链
Nothing. Only if the queen has the stars.
我就非常疑惑了
which I have very much doubt.
数数项链里的钻石数 你应该只能数到10个
Count them sire, if you should find only 10.
问问她剩下的两个怎么回事吧
ask her Majesty what could possibly happen to the other 2.
我告诉你…如果没有正式邀请函没有人可以进去
I told you… No one, no one may enter without a proper invitation.
这是主教的命令
It’s the cardinal’s order.
您在说一遍 – 我说… – 不用说了
I beg your pardon, sir? – I said… – It doesn’t matter.
加油 就是这样 加油 再来一次
Come on, that’s it!Come on!Again!
就是这样!再来一次
That’s it! Again.
哦夫人 他还是可能会来的
Oh madam, he may still come!
我确定他会来
I feel sure he will.
怎么会呢 康斯坦丝
How can he, Constance?
没用的 结束了
It’s no use. It’s over.
我会吐的 慢点
I’m gonna be sick, slow down!
那肯定是康斯坦丝
It has to be Constance.
听到小号♥声就放烟花
Remember light the firework when you hear the trump.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!