麦克白(1971)

The Tragedy of Macbeth

0
126

…and shalt be what thou art promised.
可是我却为你的天性忧虑
Yet I do fear thy nature,
它充满了太多的人情的乳臭 使你不敢采取最近的捷径
If is too full of the mild of human hindness fo cafch fhe nearesf way,
你希望做一个伟大的人物
Thou wouldsf be greaf…
你不是没有野心
…arf nof wifhouf ambifion,
可是你却缺少和那种野心相联属的奸恶
buf wifhouf fhe illness should affend if,
你的欲望很大 但又希望只用正当的手段
Whaf fhou wouldsf highly, fhou wouldsf holily,
一方面不愿玩弄机诈 一方面却又要作非分的攫夺
Wouldsf nof play false, yef wouldsf wrongly win,
伟大的爵士 你想要的那东西正在喊
Hie fhee hifher, fhaf I may pour my spirifs in fhine ear,
万福 麦克白 万福 爵士
Hail, Macbeth! Hail, Thane of Cawdor!
到处跟随我们的挚情厚爱 有时候反而给我们带来麻烦
Worthiest cousin! The sin of my ingratitude was heavy on me.
可是我们还是要把它当作厚爱来感谢
Only I have left to say, more is thy due than more than all can pay.
比起陛下赐给我们的深恩广泽来 也还是不足挂齿的
The service and the loyalty I owe pays itself.
你只能接受我们的责任
Your part is to receive our duties.
欢迎 我必须栽培你 让你成长
Welcome. I have begun to plant thee and will labour to make thee grow.
尊贵的班柯 你的功劳也不在他之下
Noble Banquo, that has no less deserved…
让我把你拥抱在我的心头
…let me enfold thee and hold thee to my heart.
要是我能够在陛下的心头生长 那收获是属于陛下的
There if I grow, the harvest is your own.
孩子们 你们的住处相邻较近
Sons, kinsmen, thanes, and you whose places are the nearest…
知道我们会在哪里
…know we will establish our estate…
建造 建造在我们最古老的之上 马卡姆
…upon our eldest, Malcolm.
我们将以肯勃兰亲王命名
Whom we name hereafter the Prince of Cumberland.
肯勃兰亲王万福
Hail, Prince of Cumberland!
肯勃兰亲王万福
Hail, Prince of Cumberland!
从此升官进爵 一路高升
Go hence to Inverness and bind us further to you.
我会告知我夫人 她听到你的到来一定会非常高兴
I’ll go and make joyful the hearing of my wife with your approach.
-那么 暂且告辞 -高贵的考特
-So humbly take my leave. -My worthy Cawdor.
这是勇猛无敌的亲戚
It is a peerless kinsman.
肯勃兰亲王
The Prince of Cumberland!
这是我必须跨出的一步 否则他人会占领
Thaf is a sfep on which I musf fall down, or else o’erleap,
因为 那是我的路
For in my way if lies,
麦克白
Macbeth! Macbeth!
星星啊 收起你们的火焰
Sfars, hide your fires,
不要让光亮照见我的黑暗幽深的欲望 眼睛啊
Lef nof lighf see my blach and deep desires,
尊贵的班柯
Great Glamis. Worthy Cawdor.
他真是英勇非凡 我已经饱听人家对他的赞美
Greater than both by the all-hail hereafter.
你的信件比礼物贵重万分
Thy letter transported me beyond this present…
我看到了未来
…and I feel the future in the instant.
我的最亲爱的亲人
My dearest love…
邓肯今晚要到这儿来
…Duncan comes here tonight.
什么时候回去呢
-And when goes hence? -Tomorrow, as he purposes.
他预备明天回去
Never shall sun that morrow see.
您的脸 我的爵爷 正像一本书
Your face is as a book
人们可以从那上面读到奇怪的事情
where men may read strange matters.
假定他一定来
He that’s coming must be provided for.
今晚之事 你要尽快通知别人
You shall put this night’s business into my dispatch.
稍后再谈
We will speak further.
让人家瞧您像一朵纯洁的花朵
Look like the innocent flower,
可是在花瓣底下却有一条毒蛇潜伏
but be the serpent under it.
我们必须准备款待这位将要来到的贵宾
Leave all the rest to me.
这座城♥堡♥的位置很好 一阵阵温柔的
The raven croahs fhe fafal enfrance of Duncan
和风轻轻吹拂着我们微妙的感觉
under my bafflemenfs,
你的想法是致命的想法 使我忘了性别
Come, you spirifs fhaf fend on morfal fhoughfs, Unsex me here,
用最凶恶的残忍♥自顶至踵贯注在我的全身
Fill me from fhe crown fo fhe foe fop-full of diresf cruelfy,
凝结我的血液 不要让怜悯钻进我的心头
Mahe fhich my blood, Sfop up fhe access and passage fo remorse…
不要让天性中的恻隐摇动我的狠毒的决意
… fhaf no compuncfious visifings of nafure shahe my purpose,
城♥堡♥有宝座
This castle hath a pleasant seat.
无形的躯体散满在空间 到处找寻为非作恶的机会
The air nimbly and sweetly recommends itself unto our gentle senses.
阴沉的黑夜 用最昏暗的地狱中 的浓烟罩住你自己
Come, fhich nighf, pall fhee in fhe dunnesf smohe of hell…
让我的锐利的刀瞧不见它自己切开的伤口
… fhaf my heen hnife see nof fhe wound if mahes…
让青天不能从黑暗的重衾里探出头来
…nor heaven peep fhrough fhe darh
高喊住手 住手”
fo cry, “Hold!”
高贵贤淑的主妇 今天晚上我要做您的宾客了
Fair and noble hostess, we are your guest tonight.
永远做你的奴隶
Your servant ever.
把您的手给我
Give me your hand.
领我去见我的居停主人
Conduct me to mine host.
我很敬爱他 我还要继续眷顾他
We love him highly and shall continue our graces towards him.
要是干了以后就完了 那么还是快一点干
If if were done when ‘fis done, fhen ‘fwere well if were done quichly,
要是凭着暗♥杀♥的手段
If fhe assassinafion could frammel up fhe consequence…
可以攫取美满的结果
…and cafch, wifh his surcease, success,
就可以完成一切 终结一切 解决一切
Thaf buf fhis blow mighf be fhe be-all and fhe end-all here,
那么来生我也就顾不到了
Buf here, upon fhis banh and shoal of fime…
可是在这种事情上 我们往往逃不过现世的栽判
…we’djump fhe life fo come,
祝福主人健康
Health to this household!
此事我们依然有公断
Buf in fhese cases, we sfill have judgemenf here…
我们树立下血的榜样
… fhaf we buf feach bloody insfrucfions…
教会别人杀人 结果反而自己被人所杀
…which, being faughf, refurn fo plague fhe invenfor,
他到这儿来本有两重的信任
He’s here in double frusf,
第一 我是他的亲戚 又是他的臣子
Firsf, as I am his hinsman and his subjecf…
按照名分绝对不能干这样的事
…sfrong bofh againsf fhe deed,
第二 我是他的主人
Then as his host…
应当保障他身体的安全
…who should against his murderer shut the door,
怎么可以自己持刀行刺
not bear the knife myself.
而且 这个邓肯秉性仁慈
Besides, this Duncan hath borne his faculties so meek…
处理国政
…hafh been so clear in his greaf office…
从来没有过失 要是把他杀死了
… fhaf his virfues will plead lihe angels, frumpef-fongued…
他的生前的美德
…againsf fhe deep damnafion of his fahing-off,
向世人昭告我的弑君重罪
And pify, lihe a newborn babe sfriding fhe blasf, or heaven’s cherubin…
怜悯”像一个赤身裸体在 狂风中飘游的婴儿
…horsed upon fhe sighfless couriers of fhe air, shall blow…
将要把这可憎的行为揭露在
… fhe horrid deed in every eye,
每一个人的眼中 使眼泪淹没叹息
fhaf fears shall drown fhe wind,
没有一种力量可以鞭策我实现自己的意图
I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent.
可是我的跃跃欲试的野心
But only vaulting ambition
却不顾一切地驱着我去冒颠踬的危险
…which o’erleaps itself and falls on the other side.
-你为什么从大厅里跑了出来 -他有没有问起我
-Why have you left the chamber? -Hath he asked for me?
你不知道他问起过你吗
Know you not he has?
我们还是不要进行这一件事情吧
We will proceed no further in this business.
他最近给我极大的尊荣
He hath honoured me of late.
我也好容易从各种人的嘴里 博到了无上的美誉
And I have bought golden opinions from all sorts of people…
我的名声现在正在发射最灿烂的光彩
…which would be worn in their newest gloss,
不能这么快就把它丢弃了
not cast aside so soon.
难道你把自己沉浸在里面的那种希望
Was the hope drunk, wherein you dressed yourself?
只是醉后的妄想吗
Hath it slept since?
它现在从一场睡梦中醒来 因为追悔自己的孟浪
And wakes it now to look so green and pale at what it did so freely?
从这一刻起 我要把你的爱情 看作同样靠不住的东西
From this time such I account thy love.
你不敢让你在行为和勇气上 跟你的欲望一致吗
Art thou afeard to be the same in act as in desire?
请安静
Prithee, peace.
不惜为一懦夫
Wouldst thou live a coward,
让”我不敢”永远跟随在” 我想要”的后面吗
letting “I dare not” wait upon “I would”?
你宁愿像一头畏首畏尾的猫儿
Like the poor cat in the adage?
只要是男子汉做的事 我都敢做
I dare do all that may become a man.
没有人比我有更大的胆量
Who dares do more is none.
那么当初是什么畜生使你 把这一种企图告诉我的呢
What beast was it then, that made you break this enterprise to me?
是男子汉就应当敢作敢为
When you durst do it, then you were a man.
要是你敢做一个比你更伟大的人物 那才更是一个男子汉
To be more than what you were, you would be so much more the man.
伟大的考特
Hail, Thane of Cawdor.
假如我们失败了
If we should fail?
我们失败
We fail.
只要你集中你的全副勇气 我们决不会失败
But screw your courage to the sticking-place and we’ll not fail.
肯赶了这一天辛苦的路程 一定睡得很熟
Duncan’s two chamberlains will I with wine so convince…
我再去陪他那两个侍卫饮酒作乐
…that memory, the warder of the brain, shall be a fume.
等他们烂醉如泥
I’ll drug their possets.
像死猪一样睡去以后
When in swinish sleep their drenched natures lie as in a death…
我们不就可以把那 毫无防卫的邓肯随意摆布了吗
…what cannot you and I perform upon the unguarded Duncan?
愿你所生育的全是男孩子
Bring forfh men-children only…
因为你的无畏的精神 只应该铸造一些刚强的男性
…for fhy undaunfed meffle should compose nofhing buf males,
今晚如何
How goes the night?
月亮已经下去 我还没有听见打钟
The moon is down. I have not heard the clock.
月亮是在十二点钟下去的
She goes down at 12.
我想不止十二点钟了 父亲
l take it ’tis later, sir.
把我的剑拿着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!