麦克白(1971)

The Tragedy of Macbeth

0
126

Take my sword.
天上也讲究节俭
There’s husbandry in heaven.
把灯烛一起熄灭了
Their candles are all out.
把那个也拿着
Take thee that too.
催人入睡的疲倦 像沉重的铅块一样压在我的身上
A heavy summons lies like lead upon me, and yet I would not sleep.
慈悲的神明 抑制那些罪恶的思想
Merciful powers, restrain the thoughts
不要让它们潜入我的睡梦之中
that nature gives way to in repose.
那边是谁
Who’s there?
一个朋友
A friend.
什么 爵爷 还没有安息吗
What, sir, not yet at rest? The king’s abed.
王上已经睡了 他今天非常高兴
He hath been in unusual pleasure…
赏了你家仆人许多东西
…and sent great largess to your offices.
我们因为事先没有准备 恐怕有许多招待不周的地方
Being unprepared, our will became the servant to defect.
好说好说
All’s well.
昨天晚上我梦见那三个女巫
I dreamt last night of the three weird sisters.
-她们对您所讲的话倒有几分应验 -我没有想到她们
-To you they have showed some truth. -I think not of them.
可是等我们有了工夫 不妨谈谈那件事
Yet, when we can entreat an hour to serve…
要是您愿意的话
…we would spend it in words upon that business if you’d grant the time.
悉如尊命
At your kindest leisure.
您听从了我的话
It shall make honour for you.
只要不毁坏我的清白的忠诚 我都愿意接受
So I lose none in seeking to augment it. I shall be counselled.
请安息吧
Good repose the while.
谢谢 您也可以安息啦
Thanks, sir. The like to you.
在我面前摇晃着 它的柄对着我的手的
Is fhis a dagger which I see before me…
不是一把刀子吗
… fhe handle foward my hand?

Come…
让我抓住你
…let me clutch thee.
我抓不到你 可是仍旧看见你
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
不祥的幻象
Art thou not, fatal vision…
你只是一件可视不可触的东西吗
…sensible to feeling as to sight?
或者你不过是一把想像中的刀子
Or art thou but a dagger of the mind…
从狂热的脑筋里发出来的虚妄的意匠
…a false creation, proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
我仍旧看见你
I see thee yet…
你的形状正像我现在 拔出的这一把刀子一样明显
…in form as palpable as this which now I draw.
你指示着我所要去的方向
Thou marshal’st me the way that I was going.
告诉我应当用什么利器
And such an instrument I was to use.
我的眼睛倘不是上了当 受其他知觉的嘲弄
Mine eyes are made the fools of the other senses…
就是兼领了一切感官的机能
…or else worth all the rest.
我仍旧看见你
I see thee still!
你的刃上和柄上还流着一滴一滴
And on thy blade and dudgeon, gouts of blood…
刚才所没有的血
…which was not so before.
没有这样的事
There’s no such thing.
杀人的恶念使我看见这种异象
It is the bloody business which informs thus to mine eyes.
现在在半个世界上 一切生命仿佛已经死去
Now o’er fhe one half-world nafure seems dead…
听到了替他巡哨
…and wifhered murder, alarmed by his senfinel, fhe wolf…
报更的豺狼的嗥声
…whose howl’s his wafch,
佛淫乱的塔昆蹑着脚步
Thus wifh his sfealfhy pace, wifh Tarquin’s ravishing sfrides…
像一个鬼似的向他的目的地走去
… fowards his design moves lihe a ghosf,
坚固结实的大地啊
Thou sure and firm-sef earfh…
不要听见我的脚步声音是向什么地方去的
…hear nof my sfeps, which way fhey walh…
我怕路上的砖石会泄漏了我的行踪
…for fear fhe very sfones prafe of my whereaboufs,
不要听它 邓肯
Hear if nof, Duncan…
这是召唤你上天堂
…for if is a hnell fhaf summons fhee fo heaven…
或者下地狱的丧钟
…or fo hell,
我怕他们已经醒过来了
I’m afraid fhey have awahed, and ‘fis nof done,
而是我们的企图毁了我们
The affempf and nof fhe deed confounds us,

Hark!
我把他们的刀子都放好了 他不会找不到的
Peace! If was fhe owl fhaf shriehed…
倘不是我看他睡着的样子活像我的父亲
… fhe fafal bellman,
我早就自己动手了
which gives fhe sfernesf good nighf,
我的丈夫
My husband?
我已经把事情办好了
I have done the deed.
你没有听见一个声音吗
Didst thou not hear a noise?
我听见枭啼和蟋蟀的鸣声
I heard the owl and the crickets.
-你没有讲过话吗 -什么时候
-Did not you speak? Now. -As I descended?
-嗯 -听
-Ay. -Hark!
-谁睡在隔壁的房♥间里 -道纳本
-Who lies in the second chamber? -Donalbain.
好惨
This is a sorry sight.
别发傻 惨什么
A foolish thought, to say a sorry sight.
我仿佛听见一个声音喊着
Methought I heard a voice cry, “Sleep no more.
不要再睡了 麦克白已经杀害了睡眠”
Macbeth does murder sleep.”
接着又睡着了 睡在那毫无防范
The innocent sleep, sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care.
那清白的睡眠 把忧虑的乱丝编织起来的睡眠
The death of each day’s life, sore Iabour’s bath, balm of hurt minds.
那日常的死亡 疲劳者的沐浴
Nature’s second course, chief nourisher in life’s feast.
那声音继续向全屋子喊着 不要再睡了
Still it cried to all the house,
葛莱密斯已经杀害了睡眠
“Glamis hath murdered sleep…
所以考特将再也得不到睡眠 麦克白将再也得不到睡眠
…and Cawdor shall sleep no more. Macbeth shall sleep no more!”
谁喊着这样的话
Who was it that thus cried?
我们干这种事 不能尽往这方面想下去
These deeds must not be thought after these ways so…
这样想着是会使我们发疯的
…it will make us mad.
去拿些水来 把您手上的血迹洗净
Get some water, and wash this filthy witness from your hands.
为什么您把这两把刀子带了来
Why did you bring these daggers from the place?
它们应该放在那边
They must lie there.
我不再去
I’ll go no more.
我不敢回想刚才所干的事 更没有胆量再去看它一眼
I am afraid of what I have done. Look on it again I dare not.
意志动摇的人
Infirm of purpose!
把刀子给我
Give me the daggers.
要是他还流着血
If he do bleed…
我就把它涂在那两个侍卫的脸上
…I’ll gild the faces of the grooms withal…
因为我们必须让人家瞧着是他们的罪恶
…for it must seem their guilt.
那打门的声音是从什么地方来的
Whence is that knocking?
究竟是怎么一回事 一点点的声音都会吓得我心惊肉跳
How is it with me, when every noise appals me?
这是什么手 它们要挖出我的眼睛
What hands are here? They pluck out mine eyes!
大洋里所有的水 能够洗净我手上的血迹吗
Will great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood clean from my hand?
不 我的手…
No, this my hand will rather…
倒要把一碧无垠的海水
…the multitudinous seas incarnadine…
染成一片殷红呢
…making the green one red.
我的两手也跟你的同样颜色了
My hands are of your colour…
可是我的心却羞于像你那样变成惨白
…but I scorn to wear a heart so white.
一点点的水就可以替我们泯除痕迹
A little water clears us of this deed.
不是很容易的事吗
How easy is it, then!
回我们的房♥间去
Retire we to our chamber.
披上你的睡衣 不要让他们看见我们还没有睡觉
Get on your nightgown, Iest occasion show us to be watchers.
别这样傻头傻脑地呆想了
Be not lost so poorly in your thoughts.
要想到我所干的事 最好还是忘掉我自己
To know my deed, ’twere best not know myself.
W用你打门的声音把邓肯惊醒了吧
Wake Duncan with thy knocking!
我希望你能够惊醒他
I would thou couldst.
门打得这样厉害
Here’s a knocking indeed!
要是一个人在地狱里做了管门人
If a man were porter of hell gate,
就是拔闩开锁也足够他办的了
he’d have less turning the key.
凭着魔鬼的名义 谁在那儿
Who’s there, in the name of Beelzebub?
敲 敲 凭着还有一个魔鬼的名字 是谁在那儿
Knock, knock. Who’s there, in the other devil’s name?
敲 敲 敲 谁在那儿
Knock, knock. Never at quiet. What are you?
敲 敲 敲个不停 你是什么人
One that goes the primrose way to the everlasting bonfire?
我再也不想做这鬼看门人了
I’ll devil-porter it no further.
可是这儿太冷
This place is too cold for hell.
来了 来了
Anon, anon!
你是不是睡得太晚了 所以睡到现在还爬不起来
Was it so late ere you went to bed, that you lie so late?
我们昨天晚上喝酒 一直闹到第二遍鸡啼哩
We were carousing till the second cock…
喝酒这一件事 大人 最容易引起三件事情
…and drink, sir, is a great provoker of three things.
-是哪三件事情 -酒糟鼻 睡觉和撒尿淫欲呢
-What three things? -Nose-painting, sleep and urine.
它挑起来也压下去 它挑起你的春情
Lechery, sir, it provokes and it unprovokes.
可又不让你真的干起来
It provokes the desire but takes away the performance.
成全它 又破坏它 捧它的场 又拖它的后腿
It makes you, it mars you, it sets you on…
鼓励它 又打击它
…it takes you off, it persuades you, it disheartens you…
替它撑腰 又让它站不住脚
…it makes you stand to and not stand to.
-叫它做了一场荒唐的春梦 -是的
-Drink gave thee the lie last night. -That it did.
-王上起来了没有 -早安
-Is thy master stirring? -Good morrow.
还没有
-Is the king stirring, worthy thane? -Not yet.
他叫我一早就来叫他 我几乎误了时间
He did command me to call timely. I have almost slipped the hour.
我带您去看他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!