低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
别看他们眼睛
Don’t look them in the eye
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
别想活着离开
You’re here until you die
头顶苍天无眼
No God above
脚下地狱有门
And hell alone below
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
还要煎熬二十年
There’s twenty years to go
一介庶民本无罪
I’ve done no wrong
仁慈的主求开恩
Sweet Jesus, hear my prayer!
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
仁慈的主不在乎
Sweet Jesus doesn’t care
我知道她会等我
I know she’ll wait
我知道她忠贞不渝
I know that she’ll be true
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
他们早已忘记你
They’ve all forgotten you
等我自♥由♥了 永不再回来做泥灰
When I get free, you won’t see me here for dust!
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
你永远是奴隶
You’ll always be a slave
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
你站在自己坟墓里
You’re standing in your grave
把旗子捡回来
Retrieve the flag
24601号♥犯人
Now Prisoner 24601,
你刑期已满 假释开始
your time is up and your parole’s begun
明白是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
明白 我自♥由♥了
Yes. It means I’m free
不 你必须一字不差地遵守日程表
No. Follow to the letter of your itinerary,
一辈子出示这羞耻的标志
This badge of shame you’ll show it until you die
提醒世人要警惕你
It warns you’re a dangerous man
我偷了一条面包
I stole a loaf of bread
我的外甥快要饿死
My sister’s child was close to death
-我们饿极了 -你还会挨饿的
– We were starving – You will starve again
除非你牢记法律的意义
Unless you learn the meaning of the law
我牢记那19年的意义
I know the meaning of those nineteen years
法律的奴隶
a slave of the law!
你本来被判5年
Five years for what you did
之后都是因为你想越狱
The rest because you tried to run
没错 24601号♥
Yes, 24601!
我的名字是冉阿让
My name is Jean Valjean!
我叫沙威
And I’m Javert!
别忘了我的名字
Do not forget my name
也别忘了我
Do not forget me
24601号♥
24601!
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
你永远是奴隶
You’ll always be a slave
低头看 低头看
Look down, look down
你站在自己坟墓里
You’re standing in your grave
终于自♥由♥了
Freedom at last
感觉如此陌生
How strange the taste!
牢记这些年的蹉跎
Never forget the years, the waste,
绝不饶恕他们的恶行
nor forgive them for what they’ve done
他们才是罪人 他们所有人
They are the guilty, everyone!
又一天开始 我翘首以待
The day begins and now lets see,
这全新的世界会如何迎接我
what this new world will do for me!
能用我吗 就做一天
Can I help? A day’s work?
证件呢
Papers?
我不能用你
No work here
冉阿让 作为危险分子
Valjean, as a dangerous man,
你的假释是终身的
you will be on parole forever,
不按时报到 我们立即逮捕你
Failure to report means immediate arrest
30天内去彭塔利埃报到
Be in Pontalliers in thirty days
跟踪他
Follow him
我要看你的证件
Let me see your papers
给他证件
You show him the papers
让我睡马厩吧 行行好
I’ll sleep in the stable, please
不行 出去
No way, get out
进来吧先生 你如此疲倦
Come in, sir, for you are weary
外面夜风刺骨
And the night is cold out here
虽然我们这里简陋
Though our lives are very humble,
但所有东西可以与你分享
what we have we have to share
这里有酒给你暖身
There is wine here to revive you
这里有面包让你强壮
There is bread to make you strong
这里有床让你安睡至黎明
There’s a bed to rest till morning
忘记痛苦 忘记过错
Rest from pain, and rest from wrong
赞美主赐予我们食物
Bless the food we eat today
保佑这里的修女们和尊贵的客人
Bless our dear sister and our honored guest
给我进去 跪下
Get in there! Put it down!
不许动
Stay there
阁下
Monsignor
我们找回了你的银器
We have your silver,
他当场被我们抓到
we caught the man red-handed!
他竟敢说这都是你给他的
He has the nerve to say you gave him all this!
此话不假
That is right
但朋友啊 你走得匆忙
But my friend, you left so early,
恐怕落拿了东西
Surely something slipped your mind
你忘记我还给你这些
You forgot I gave these also
怎能落下最好的两件
Would you leave the best behind?
先生们 放了他吧
Messieurs, release him
他没有说假话
This man has spoken true
我赞美你们尽忠尽职
I commend you for your duty
愿主与你们同在
Now God’s blessing go with you
但请你记住 我的兄弟
But remember this, my brother
请把这看作上帝的安排
See in this some higher plan
用这些贵重的银器
You must use this precious silver,
去做一个诚实的人
to become an honest man
以殉道者的见证
By the witness of the martyrs,
以他的热血真情
by the passion and the blood,
上帝把你救出黑暗
God has raised you out of darkness
我替上帝救赎你的灵魂
I have saved your soul for God
我做了什么 仁慈的主
What have I done, sweet Jesus,
我做了什么
what have I done?
我成了黑夜盗贼 成了丧家之犬
Become a thief in the night, become a dog on the run!
我真的堕落太深 万劫不复吗
Have I fallen so far and is the hour so late?
我心中只剩了仇恨吗
That nothing remains but the cry of my hate?
只有黑暗里无人听见的嘶吼吗
The cries in the dark that nobody hears
我站在命运的转折点
Here where I stand at the turning of the years
世上若有光明大道
If there’s another way to go
20年前我已错过
I missed it twenty long years ago
我这一生是场打不赢的败仗
My life was a war that could never be won
他们给我一串号♥码 杀死了冉阿让
They gave me a number and murdered Valjean,
用铁链锁住我 让我自生自灭
when they chained me and left me for dead
只因我偷了一口面包
Just for stealing a mouthful of bread!
可我为什么让这个人
Yet why did I allow this man,
触动我心灵 教导我仁爱
to touch my soul and teach me love?
他对我一视同仁
He treated me like any other
他给我信任 他叫我兄弟
He gave me his trust, he called me brother
他为上帝救赎我的灵魂
My life he claims for God above
真有这种事吗
Can such things be?
我早已学会仇恨世界
For I had come to hate the world
这仇恨我的世界
This world that always hated me!
以眼还眼 以牙还牙
Take an eye for an eye!
变成铁石心肠
Turn your heart into stone!
是我活着的唯一信条
This is all I have lived for!
是我所知的一切
This is all I have known!
只要他一句话 我会被捉回去
One word from him and I’ll be back
鞭笞之下 觇板之上
beneath the lash, upon the rack
然而他给我自♥由♥
Instead he offers me my freedom,
我无地自容 心如刀割
I feel my shame inside me like a knife
他告诉我 我有灵魂
He told me that I have a soul
他怎么知道
How does he know?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!