You should hear what they’re worth!
这不只是钱的事- 她要我们怎么做?
It’s not just the money.- What does she want us to do?
她要我们把火车炸了- 哦,不!不行,你误会了
She wants us to blow up the train.- Oh, no! No, you misunderstand.
不能毁掉这些名画,它们是永远无法替代的
They must not even be damaged. They could never be replaced.
它们不只是…给,我这里有清单
They’re not just… Here, I have the list.
雷诺瓦,塞尚,6♥4♥幅毕加索的,29幅布拉克的
Renoirs, Cézannes, 6♥4♥ Picassos, 29 Braques.
埃德斯,马帝斯
Degas, Matisse.
他很仔细,只挑最好的,这是国家的文化遗产
He chose very carefully. Only the best. The national heritage.
夫人,你要我们怎么做?- 是小姐
What do you want us to do, madame?- Mademoiselle.
那个,我想,你们也许能挡下那列火车
Well, I thought, perhaps, if you could just stop the train.
小姐,挡下火车不简单
Stopping the train is not simple, mademoiselle.
挡下火车可是要人命的- 尤其你是法国人
You can get killed stopping a train.- Especially if you are French
而火车是德国人的
and the train is German.
我知道,我明白
I know. I realize.
但巴黎很快就会恢复自♥由♥
But soon Paris will be free, isn’t that true?
但如果这些名画不在这里…
But if the paintings are not here…
我们收到最新的情报,盟军会在一周内打到巴黎
Our latest report is that the Allies will be in Paris within a week.
也许就这三到四天的工夫
Maybe three or four days.
在那之前冯.瓦尔德海姆一定要把火车弄走
Von Waldheim has to get the train out before that.
我们能让火车误点吗?你的看法呢?
Can we slow it down? Delay it? What do you think?
我们也许可以炸了它
We can blow it up. Maybe.
把一些塑料炸♥药♥放在车厢下然后把火车炸了
Put some plastique under the cars and blow it up.
他们会杀死一些人♥质♥,但那是你要付出的代价
They’d shoot a few hostages, but that’s the price you pay.
你的那些画那么重要吗?- 她不希望把火车炸掉
Are your paintings that important?- She doesn’t want it blown up.
伦敦同意那些艺术品很重要
London agrees the art is important.
为了保护画可以不惜一切,由我们来决定要怎么做
Anything we can do to save it. But they leave it up to us.
为什么不呢?反正他们能有什么损失?
Why not? What can they lose?
今天早上我们这个小组被带走了4个人
This morning we had four men left in this group.
现在只剩我们3个,1,2,3
Now we are three. One, two, three.
伯纳德?- 我们开始的时候是18个
Bernard?- We started with 18.
就像你的画一样,小姐,他们也无法替代
Like your paintings, mademoiselle, we couldn’t replace them.
我们愿意为一些特定的事冒险。但我不会为这些画浪费生命
For certain things, we take the risk. But I won’t waste lives on paintings.
但它们是不能被浪费的
But they wouldn’t be wasted.
对不起。我知道这样说很不应该
Excuse me. I know that’s a terrible thing to say.
但那些名画是法兰西的一部份
But those paintings are part of France.
德国想夺走它们
The Germans want to take them away.
他们已经夺走我们的土地,食物,他们住进我们的家园
They’ve taken our land, our food. They live in our houses.
现在他们要拿走我们的艺术品
And now they’re trying to take our art.
这些精美的名画是法国对生命的见解
This beauty, this vision of life born out of France.
我们独特的见解,我们的国宝
Our special vision. Our trust.
我们要把它们留给下一代,你看不出来吗?
We hold it in trust. Don’t you see?
留给每个人。这是我们的创造
For everyone. This is our pride.
而且留给世界的是我们的骄傲
What we create and hold for the world.
比起你冒生命危险所做的事都要好
There are worse things to risk your life for than that.
对不起,小姐,我们无法帮你
I’m sorry, mademoiselle. We can’t help you.
火车经过他的管辖区,全看他
The train goes through his section. It’s up to him.
你没有副本吗?
Don’t you have copies of ’em?
对不起耽误你的时间
Excuse me for taking your time.
我尊重你们所做的
I respect you for what you are doing.
我希望不会有人受到伤害
I hope none of you will be harmed.
她人很好- 伯纳德怎么啦?
She’s a nice lady.- What happened to Bernard?
我一大早和他喝了杯咖啡
I had a cup of coffee with him early this morning.
他们到调度站逮捕他,还有一些逃犯
They came into the yards and picked him up, with some refugees.
整个经过我都看到了
I saw the whole thing.
他们就这样到调度站把他带走
They just came into the yards and picked him up.
我以为我们到这里来是要讨论运送军♥火♥的列车
I thought we came here to talk about the armament train.
那是列很长的火车,拉毕奇是吧?它什么时候离开?
It’s a big one, huh, Labiche? When does it leave?
明早9点15准时出发
9:15 tomorrow morning, on the dot.
他们一定是走投无路宁愿冒白天出发的风险
They must be desperate to risk a daylight run.
告诉我行程
Tell me the schedule.
9点45前会驶进菲亚斯车站
It’ll arrive at the yards at Vaires by 9:45.
五分钟切挂上装甲火车头,然后接上防空人员
Five minutes to switch on the armored engine and pick up the antiaircraft crews.
最迟9点50前应该会离开
It should be on its way by ten minutes of ten, no later.
如果能让它推迟10分钟就好
It would be nice if it were delayed for ten minutes.
明早10点,英国空军会轰炸菲亚斯
British planes will hit the yard at Vaires tomorrow morning at 10:00.
饱和轰炸
Saturation bombing.
如果到时候火车还在站内的话…
If the train was in the yard at that time…
10分钟?不容易啊
Ten minutes? It won’t be easy.
你做得到吗?
Can you do it?
此时此刻,我还不确定要怎么做- 那就看你了
At the moment, I’m not sure how.- That’s up to you.
飞机10点整轰炸
The planes will bomb at exactly 10:00.
那趟列车会不会在那里?
Will the train be there or not?
我们会让它在那里等着挨炸
We’ll have it waiting.
我不知道明天10点他会在那里
I wonder where he’ll be at 10:00.
我希望能在他办公室里
Where I’d like to be. In his office.
我不喜欢这样- 谁喜欢?
I don’t like it.- Who does?
我是说运载艺术品的火车
I mean the art train.
如果德国人这么急切的想要它们,也许我们应该有所行动
If the Germans want it so much, maybe we should do something.
别管运载艺术品的火车,明天够我们忙的了
Forget the art train. We’ll have enough to do tomorrow.
倒是提醒我,运载艺术品的火车需要另一位火车司机
Which reminds me, I’ll need another engineer for the art train.
我想就派波尔老爹- 波尔老爹?
I’ll have to give it to Papa Boule.- Papa Boule?
不要波尔老爹!- 我没办法。这儿还有谁?
Not Papa Boule!- I have no choice. Who else is there?
何况跑这趟车很容易。火车天黑才离开
It’s an easy run. The train doesn’t leave till dark.
隔天一早就到德国
It’ll be in Germany by morning.
等会见
See you later.
该死的!不要只是到处上油!
Don’t just slap the oil on anywhere, damn it!
看看你弄成什么样
Look where the hell you’re putting it.
你出生前这个机器就在运转了
This machine was running before you were born.
她就像个女人。如果你不好好待她,她不会让你好过
She’s like a woman. If you don’t treat her just right, she’ll make your life miserable.
拿着这个,看在老天的份上,好好弄
Take this. Do it right, for God’s sake.
因为我喝完咖啡我会回来检查
Because I’ll be back to check after I’ve had my coffee.
现在记住。别让机器泡在润滑油里
Now remember. A grease job is not a bath.
老爹?- 嗯-哼
Papa.- Mmm-hmm.
一杯咖啡
A cup.
我想拉毕奇终于要你开火车
I see Labiche is finally giving you a train.
而且一路开到德国- 没什么了不起
And all the way to Germany.- Some train.
你有看到任何武器吗?要让人感觉重要的任务?
You see any artillery? A load that a man can feel is important?
看这个任务是不是能改变战局?
That might change the war, huh?
不,任何重要的运输都是开到前线
Any important shipment goes to the front.
波尔
Boule.
你知道箱子里是什么吗?
Have you read what’s in those crates?
他们写什么我都不信,都是画!开一箱看看
I don’t believe anything they write. Paintings! Open a case.
你会发现香槟,香水,还有其它德国人从我们这里偷走的
You’ll find champagne, perfume and everything else they stole from us.
我和其中一个卡车司机谈过。这些是画
I’ve talked to one of the truck drivers. These are paintings.
又怎样?- 伟大的艺术品。毕加索。高更。雷诺瓦
So what?- Great art. Picasso. Gauguin. Renoir.
雷诺瓦,我以前认识一个女孩当过雷诺瓦的模特
Renoir. I used to know a girl who modeled for Renoir.
她闻起来像颜料
She smelled of paint.
波尔,你是个很好的火车司机,你已经告诉过我
Boule, you are a good engineer, you have told me so.
但说到文化,你就胸无点墨了
But in matters of culture, you are sadly deficient.
香槟和香水可以被取代,但伟大的艺术就不行了
Champagne and perfume can be replaced. Not art.
这些画非常重要- 真的?
These paintings are important.- Really?
法兰西的荣耀
The glory of France.
法兰西的荣耀?
Glory of France?
不可置信的是,两天之内,最多三天,盟军就会打到这里
And to think, two days, three at the most, the Allies should be here.
纳粹弄不到火车,说不定只要一天…
The Nazis wouldn’t have the train. Maybe even one day…
你是火车司机吗?- 他看起来像火车司机吗?
Are you the engineer?- Does he look like an engineer?
你今晚不能离开火车站。你要守着机车
You will not leave the station tonight. Stand by your engine,
随时待命等候出发
ready to leave at a moment’s notice.
猪!- 你跟他们说话时应该小心点
Pig!- Be careful how you talk to them.
我老到不在乎了
I’m too old to be careful.
法兰西的荣耀- 嗯?哦,是的
The glory of France.- Huh? Oh, yes.
法兰西的荣耀
The glory of France.
给我法郎的硬币
Give me the change in franc pieces.
火车司机!
Engineer!
启动火车头!
Start the engine!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
长官,货都装载好了
Loaded and ready, sir.
干得好,史密特
Very good, Schmidt.
你何时出发?- 长官,天一黑就出发
What time do you leave?- As soon as it’s dark, sir.
冯.瓦尔德海姆上校,您的电♥话♥,长官
Colonel Von Waldheim! Telephone call, sir.
是总部利比兹将军打来的!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!