不要打我们!不要打我们!
– No! No, Didont!- Not us! Not us!
不要打我们!不要打我们!
Not us! Not us!
这是最后一次任务,最后一次
This is the last job. The last one.
当我们到莱茵河车站,我会打电♥话♥给莫里斯
When we get to Rive-Reine, I’ll make that call to Maurice.
怎么啦?- 开出10英里遇到联军飞机
What happened?- Allied aircraft, ten miles back.
有任何严重的破坏吗?
Any serious damage?
有任何严重的破坏吗?
Any serious damage?
不足以打消你到德国的念头
Not enough to stop you from getting to Germany.
伪装火车头,史密特!
Camouflage the engine. Schwartz!
这是你的火车头和你的火车司机
Your engine and your crew.
是你自作聪明甘冒白天驾驶的风险吗?
Was it your clever idea to risk this engine in a daylight run?
哈伦少校完全遵照你的命令
Major Herren was following your orders to the letter.
拉毕奇,我喜欢你的效率
I admire your efficiency, Labiche,
还有你想活命的念头
and your sense of survival.
我想你能应付蓄意破坏的人,是不是?
I don’t suppose you have much trouble with saboteurs, do you?
告诉我,拉毕奇
Tell me, Labiche.
你想有人会蓄意破坏这列火车吗?
Do you think there will be sabotage attempts on this train?
我是铁路工人,不是预言家
I’m a rail road man, not a prophet.
不需要预言,要的是决心
Prophecy is not required, only determination.
这列火车会到达德国,你同意对不对?拉毕奇?
This train will get through to Germany. You agree, don’t you, Labiche?
上校,你要我怎么样?向你保证?
What do you want me to do, Colonel? Give you a guarantee?
我可以接受部份保证
I’ll settle for a partial guarantee.
你,拉毕奇
You, Labiche.
你将驾驶火车头
You’ll drive the engine.
已经安排了火车司机,我奉命回菲亚斯车站
The engineer’s been assigned. My orders are to return to Vaires.
守着火车,保持蒸汽压力
Stay with the engine. Keep steam up.
用不着你们,你们可以走了
You can go now. You’re not needed.
我整晚没睡把火车头修好
I’ve worked all night on this engine.
我已经两天没睡了。我会在驾驶时睡着的
I haven’t slept for two days. I’ll fall asleep at the control.
你7点钟出发。我想在那之前,你该休息
You’ll leave at 7:00. I think you should rest until then.
带他到旅馆
Take him to the hotel.
7点回到这里之前,他都要待在旅馆
He is to stay there until he returns here at seven.
好好睡一觉
Sleep well.
我的自行车
My bicycle.
你们骑回巴黎
Your transportation to Paris.
谢谢
Danke.
给这个人一个房♥间- 请出示身份证
A room for this man.- Identity card, please.
60法朗- 付她钱
60 francs.- Pay her.
你付她,我是德军的客人
You pay her. I’m a guest of the German army.
他是铁路工人- 60法郎
He is a rail road man.- 60 francs.
铁路工人没有折扣吗?- 60法郎
Isn’t there a discount for rail road men?- 60 francs.
到顶楼,右边第一间,床单是干净的
Top of the stairs, first door on the right. The sheets are clean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拉毕奇!
Labiche!
你听到上校说的,7点出发。休息一下吧
You heard the Colonel. Seven o’clock. Get some rest.
你要帮我盖被子吗?
Would like to tuck me in?
6点45打电♥话♥叫我
Call me at 6:45.
佩斯凯
Pesquet.
一个德军和贾科在办公室里
One German in the office with Jacques.
给我两分钟
Give me about two minutes.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
回火车头。睡在煤堆上
Back in the engine. Use your coal pile.
这是怎么发生的?- 我们不知道,长官
What started this?- We don’t know, sir.
你们用不着都在这里,回火车那里
You aren’t all needed. Get back to the train.
拉毕奇在哪?- 我带他到旅馆,长官
Where’s Labiche?- I put him in the hotel, sir.
几分钟前
A few minutes ago.
中士!- 你们两人,跟上!
Sergeant!- You two, come!
拉毕奇!
Labiche!
拉毕奇!
Labiche!
把门撞开!
Break it down.
(里面没人)到地下室找找看!
Look in the cellar!
你们为什么撞坏我的门?- 拉毕奇他人在哪儿呢?
Why are you breaking down my door?- Labiche, where is he?
你的指挥官是谁?
Who’s your commanding officer?
上尉!
Captain!
小姐,过来!
Mademoiselle, come here!
他在这里多久了?
How long has he been here?
汤,卷心菜和土豆一做好就在了
Since soup, cabbage and potatoes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不要你谢我
I don’t want your thanks.
如果他们知道我帮你,我就没命了
If they’d caught me helping you, I would have been shot.
我知道,对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
你以为你可以随便惹麻烦?
You think you can run in here and make trouble?
我开的是旅馆,不是避难所
I run a hotel, not a madhouse.
谁来赔偿门和锁的损失?
Who’s going to pay for the door and the lock?
你以为钱从天上掉下来吗?
Do you think money grows on trees?
这是战争- 你说的是战争
There’s a war.- You talk about the war.
我说的是战争的代价
I’ll talk about what it costs.
我几个小时后就走,你会有听话的顾客上门
I’ll be leaving in a few hours. You can go back to your good customers.
他们付钱,这就是做生意的目的
They pay. That’s what I’m in business for.
应该有人赔偿你的损失
You should be paid.
要花多少钱修复?- 100法郎
How much for the damage?- 100 francs.
那救我一命呢?
How much for saving my life?
是谁干的?
Who did it?
我不确定,我不记得,我被敲昏了!
I’m not sure. I can’t remember. I was struck!
你说谎!
You’re lying!
皮尔兹,够了
Enough, Pilzer.
如果你说实话,就饶你一命
If you tell the truth, you’ll live.
现在,他长什么样?
Now, what does he look like?
上校,我不记得
Colonel, I can’t remember!
大块头
A big man.
穿着灰色西装
A gray suit.
我想还戴一顶帽子
A hat, I think.
长官,拉毕奇从没离开过饭店
Sir, Labiche never left the hotel.
放了他
Let him go.
你想来点咖啡吗?
Do you want some coffee?
包含在客房♥服务里
It goes with the room.
不用另外收费
No extra charge.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
拉毕奇,上校在等
Labiche, the Colonel is waiting.
克里斯汀
Christine.
你联络上了吗?
Did you get through?
贾科,前面的铁道都畅通了吗?- 一路通到德国
Jacques, is the track all clear up ahead?- All the way to Germany.
拉毕奇,你睡得好吗?
Sleep well, Labiche?
上校,我睡得像婴儿一样甜
Like a baby, Colonel.
我相信这一次轮轴都上好油了?
I trust this time the bearings are well-oiled?
你何不自己检查?
Why don’t you check them yourself?
中士!
Sergeant!
史瓦兹中士和你一起
Sergeant Schwartz will ride with you.
到达德国前的最后一站是圣塔沃车站
The last town before entering Germany will be St. Avold.
你要停在哪里,好让史密兹上尉打电♥话♥向我报告
You will stop there for Captain Schmidt to telephone a report to me.
上尉,一路顺风
A pleasant trip, Captain.
清楚了吗?
Is that clear?
我会停在圣塔沃车站
I will stop at St. Avold.
拉毕奇,你到过德国吗?
Have you ever been to Germany, Labiche?
没有,上校
No, Colonel.
你会发现这一趟很有趣
You should find the experience interesting.
一个扩展视野的机会
A chance to broaden your horizon.
好了,站长
All right, stationmaster.
别碍手碍脚
Just keep out of my way.
你停在圣塔沃车站,我们全都没命
Stop at St. Avold, we’ll get our heads blown off.
请帮我接康玛西
Get me Commercy, please.
我无法直接拨
I don’t have a direct line.
这是铁路上的规则!
This is rail road business!
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
你们军队订的规定
Your army regulations.
蒙特米拉
Montmirail.
蒙特米拉
Montmirail.
凡尔登
喂,梅兹车站?火车准点过站
Hello, Metz? It’s on time.
喂,梅兹站?这里是莱茵河车站
Hello, Metz? Rive-Reine.
莫里斯,是你吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!