General Von Lubitz’s headquarters!
总部的人说是紧急事件
The officer says it’s urgent.
我是冯.瓦尔德海姆上校
Colonel Von Waldheim speaking.
是的,少校
Yes, Major.
真是个不幸的消息
I’m sorry to hear that.
希望前线的挫败只是暂时的
Let’s hope the reverses at the front are temporary.
对,我当然了解
Yes, of course I understand.
将军是解释过,若有必要的话
The general explained it might be necessary
可能会取消我的火车
to rescind the authorization for my train.
不幸的是,我帮不了你。火车半小时前就上路了
Unfortunately, I can’t help you. The train left over half an hour ago,
它现在正前往德国的路上
and is now on its way to Germany.
请向将军♥转♥达我的歉意
Please express my regrets to the general.
既然我告诉他们你已经出发,史密特
In view of the fact that you’ve already left, Schmidt,
我想你最好上车,命令火车立刻出发
I think perhaps you’d better get aboard and order the train out immediately, huh?
是的,长官!- 史密兹,一路顺风
Yes, sir!- Have a good trip, Schmidt.
启动火车!启动火车!
Start the train! Start the train!
火车出发!
Move the train!
波尔!启动火车!
Boule! Start the train.
启动火车!
Start the train!
菲亚斯
解开火车头!把它弄走!
Uncouple that engine! Get it out of here!
装甲火车头好了吗?
Is the armored engine ready?
是的,长官。防空人员都上火车了
Yes, sir. The antiaircraft crews are all aboard.
把你的火车头移开!
Move your engine. Get it out of here!
嘿,你!你个蠢猪!
Hey, you! You pig!
怎么了?- 谁干的?
What?- Who did that?
蒸气不释放火车头就会爆♥炸♥
The steam is released or the engine blows up.
你想要哪一个?- 你故意的
Which do you want?- You did it on purpose.
这儿怎么了?
What is this?
你不要离开工作岗位,回火车头去
Take your assigned position. Back of the cab.
一切没问题吧?- 启动火车头…
Everything all right?- Move your engines…
没事了- 做你该做的事,我要这列火车离开这里
It’s okay.- Go back. I want this train out of here!
好的
Okay.
拉毕奇,下面在搞什么?- 蓄意破坏
What’s going on down there, Labiche?- Sabotage.
搬5号♥道岔
Throw five.
搬8号♥道岔
Throw eight.
搬10号♥道岔
Throw ten.
搬10号♥道岔- 它卡住了!
Throw ten.- It’s stuck!
不要用蛮力
Don’t force it.
停下!- 嘿!嘿!
Stop!- Hey! Hey!
嘿!停下!
Hey! Stop!
停下!你进错道了!
Stop! You’re on the wrong track!
别和我耍花样,拉毕奇,我知道这是蓄意破坏,当我…
Don’t play games with me, Labiche. I know sabotage when I…
这是什么?
What is it?
但我…
But I…
帮我接控制塔
Give me the switch tower.
德瑞奇!上面在搞什么?
Dietrich! What the hell is going on up there?
德瑞奇,你这个白♥痴♥!把切换器修好
You idiot! You get those switches working!
我们一定要把火车开走
We have got to get this train out of here!
德瑞奇,我受够了你的没有效率!
I’m tired of your inefficiency, Dietrich!
你不能在空袭时开过去!
You can’t ride through an air raid!
看我的!加压加速!
Watch me! Fire up that engine!
你耳聋了!你这个白♥痴♥?快下车找掩体!
You old goat! Get out of there and get under cover!
从我的火车上滚下去!- 你白♥痴♥,炸♥弹♥随时会像下雨一样落下来!
Get off my train!- You fool! It’ll rain bombs any second!
从我的火车上滚下去!
Get off my train!
你过不去,切换道岔杆还关闭着呢!- 打开它!
You can’t go! The switch is closed!- Open it!
莱茵河
为什么停车?
What is it?
为什么停车?
What is it?
火车司机!
Engineer!
为什么停车?- 油管堵了
What is it?- The oil line.
你修得好吗?
Can you fix it?
我们可以把火车开回菲亚斯车站吗?- 也许行,但要看火车头的情况
Can we run it back to Vaires?- Maybe, but just the engine.
电♥话♥在那里?
Where’s the phone?
启动泵
Start the pump.
少校,修复我的火车是最重要的
The repair of my train is to take top priority, Major.
上校,整个调度站都要修,我会尽快修复你的火车
This whole yard needs repair, Colonel. I’ll see to your engine as soon as I can.
你要立刻动手- 我有命令在身,我尽力就是
You’ll see to it at once.- I have my orders. I’ll do what I can.
我已经给你命令,出了事由我全权负责
I’ve given you an order. I take full responsibility.
怎么啦?- 油管出问题
What happened?- Fault in the oil line.
我来处理。扳手给我
I’ll take care of it. Hand me the spanner.
接手运输起重机的车
Take over the crane engine.
波尔!
Boule!
波尔!
Boule!
过来
Come here.
过来!
Come here!
把油盖打开- 我来吧
Take off the oil caps.- I’ll do it.
让他来,快点
He will do it. Go on.
你以后可以解决这个问题- 拜托,等一下,长官
You can settle the blame for this later.- One moment, please, sir.
把你的裤子口袋翻出来
Turn out your pants pockets.
沾满了油
Slick with oil.
上校,这是蓄意破坏,这里的老把戏
Sabotage, Colonel. It’s an old trick around here.
他们偷偷把法郎放进去,阻断油路
They slip in franc pieces and cut off the oil supply.
你是个老笨蛋,你应该把钱丢掉的- 4法郎也是钱啊
You should have thrown them away.- Four francs are four francs.
少校,拜托,这不重要,我今晚就会把火车头修好的
Major, please. It’s not important. I’ll have the engine fixed overnight.
我会亲自修它的
I’ll work on it myself.
把他带走
Take him away.
上校!阻止他们
Colonel! Stop them.
等等
Wait.
上校。他让你的火车晚了几个小时,但他也挽救这列火车
Colonel. He slowed up your train for a few hours but he saved it.
他冒着生命危险把火车开过轰炸区
He took it through the bombs at the risk of his own life.
他是个老家伙,他不知道自己在做什么
He’s an old man. He doesn’t know what he’s doing.
我会把你的火车修好的。而他只是个老笨蛋
I’ll get your train through for you. He’s just a foolish old man.
他的火车!他的!
His train! His!
这是我的火车!
It’s my train.
我知道我在做什么?
I know what I’m doing.
你呢?嗯?你却帮他们
Do you? Huh? You’ll help them.
我一手教你,但你和他们有什么两样…
I practically raised you, but you’re no better than they are.
猪!
Swine!
上校,杀死一个老家伙对你有什么好处?
Colonel! What can you gain by the death of one old man?
他所做的事对大局毫无影响- 注意!开火!
What he did can make no difference.- Achtung! Feuer!
你可以阻止…
You can stop…
你要亲手替我把火车头修好
You will deliver that engine to me personally.
我要你全权负责
I’m holding you responsible.
西蒙!
Simon!
把气阀打开
Turn on the forced-draft.
赶快!我们这是在修理火车头,不是在修怀表
Hurry it up! We’re working on a locomotive, not a pocket watch!
休伯特!把炉架拿下来
Hubert! Take down the grate.
迪登…你在这里做什么?
Didont… What are you doing here?
休伯特呢?- 我决定来当铲煤工
Where’s Hubert?- I decided to go along as fireman.
你这个该死的白♥痴♥,你也不要命了吗?
You damn fools. You lookin’ to be shot too?
波尔老爹要阻止火车- 波尔老爹!波尔老爹他死了!
Papa Boule wanted it stopped.- Papa Boule! Papa Boule is dead!
现在别再像小孩一样- 保罗,别生气,我们这样做是自愿的
Stop acting like children.- Don’t be mad, Paul. We want to do this.
听着,你这个白♥痴♥
Listen, you idiots.
战争再过几天就结束了,现在不要管这件事了
The war’ll be over in a few days. Now leave it alone.
你掺和进这个事儿…你就不能视而不见
You get caught up in something…You can’t leave it alone.
你知道那种感觉- 保罗,我们办得到
You know how it is.- We’ll get away with it, Paul.
除了梅兹车站,所有车站都连络好了,你要打电♥话♥给梅兹车站的人
All contacts have been made except at Metz, and you have to call Metz.
莫里斯不听我们的,他要和你谈过之后才肯配合
Maurice won’t go along with us until he talks to you.
哦,你认识莫里斯。他是个老顽固
Oh, you know Maurice. He’s stubborn.
去死,你们两个都去死。你们不要命,我阻止不了
To hell with you. To hell with both of you. You wanna be killed, I can’t stop you.
你不打电♥话♥给莫里斯我们就没命
We will be killed if you don’t call Maurice.
拉毕奇!你们在停工休息吗 ?
Labiche! Are you taking the night off?
再几个小时,早上以前就会弄好,天黑后我会开出去
It’ll be ready in a couple of hours, by morning. I’ll take it through after dark.
准备好之后就把它开走
When it’s ready get it out of here. Deliver it.
在大白天?- 开走它
In broad daylight?- Deliver it.
那个火车头阻碍了四列开往前线火车的进度
That engine has blocked work on four trains for the front.
上校下令要首先修好它,他等不及了
The Colonel gave orders for it to be given top priority. He’s got it.
我才不管呢,它的宝贝火车,到时候可能全身都是弹孔
For all I care, it could be shot full of holes, and his precious train with it.
开走!
Move it!
喷火式战斗机
Spitfire.
不要!不要,迪登!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!