我说对了 是不是
Was I right, or was l?
你和你的周末学校谈论保护公民财产
You and your Sunday school talk about protecting people’s goods.
你 站起来 像个男人一样
You. Go on, stand up, and take it like a man.
快点 站起来
Come on, get up.
放手
Let go of it.
-现在重新洗牌了 -没错
– The cards are dealt the other way now. – Yeah.
现在听我说…
Now listen to me…
听着 你全说错了
Look, you’re all wrong.
我一刻也没有想过要抢你 或者伤害你
Not for a moment did I ever intend to rob you or do you any harm.
就像我说的那样…
Just like I said…
我会像为了老头的东西作战一样为你作战
I’d fight for you and yours like I’d fight for the old man’s.
你要真是这个意思 就把枪给我
If you really mean that give me back my gun.
好伙计
My pal.
明天早上就分道扬镳是不是会好些
Wouldn’t it be better
要不今晚
the way things are to separate tomorrow or even tonight?
这样更适合你 对不对
– That would suit you fine, wouldn’t it?
为什么更适合我而不是你
Why me more than you?
那样你就可以跟在我后面
So you could fall on me from behind,
鬼鬼祟祟的给我一枪
sneak up and shoot me in the back.
好吧 我先走
All right, I’ll go first.
然后埋伏在路边等我
And wait for me on the trail to ambush me?
我要想杀你 为什么现在不动手
Why wouldn’t I do it now if I meant to kill you?
我跟你说为什么 因为你是懦夫
I’ll tell you why, because you’re yellow.
我看着你的眼睛时
You don’t have the nerve to pull the trigger
你没有胆量扣动扳机
while I’m looking you in the eye.
你要是这样想
If you think like that,
只有每晚都把你捆起来
there’s nothing to do but to tie you up every night.
我来告诉你 我来跟你打个赌
I’ll tell you what. I’ll make you a little bet.
35乘以3 是105
Three times 35 is 105.
我赌10万5千美元 你肯定比我先睡着
I’ll bet $105,000 you go to sleep before I do.
快离开那里 到前面去
Get up there at the head of the train.
起来!
Get up!
现在牌又重新洗了
The cards are dealt the other way now,
而且是最后一次了
and for the last time no more shuffling.
-什么牌 -我现在要结束游戏了
– What cards are… – I’m going to finish this right now.
我不想象今天那样听你的命令
I won’t take orders from you like I had to do today.
你说你要谋杀我
You mean you’re going to murder me?
不 兄弟 不是谋杀 你错了
No, brother, not murder. Your mistake.
我是在救我的命
I’m doing it to save my life
正是我一时疏忽你从我这夺走的
that you’d take from me when I wasn’t looking at you.
-那老头会抓住你的 -他会吗
– The old man’ll catch up with you. – He will, will he?
我早就想好答案了 知道我要怎么告诉他
I got an answer for that one, too. Know what I’ll tell him?
我就说你把我绑在树上
I’ll tell him you tied me to a tree
然后带着我们所有的东西跑了
and made your getaway taking all our goods.
他会来找你 而不是我
He’ll be looking for you and not me.
起来 快走
Up. March.
今天我要为你奏响进行曲
Today I had to march to your music, now you march to mine.
-什么曲 -葬礼进行曲
– Where? – To your funeral.
快点 快走
Come on, keep going.
起来 装睡
Get up. Sleepy?
等会你就可以长眠了
You’ll be asleep soon enough. Sound asleep.
可能我没有杀死他
Maybe I didn’t kill him.
也许只是倒下了 没有打中
Maybe he just staggered and fell down without being hit.
你留着吧 这是你的
You keep it, it’s yours anyhow.
不 他们不会找到他的
No, they won’t find him.
早上第一件事就是挖坑把他埋了
I’ll dig a hole for him first thing in the morning.
火堆边上…
This fire…
也不觉得暖和
don’t give much heat.
良心
Conscience.
良心是什么
What a thing.
要是你相信你有良心
If you believe you’ve got a conscience,
你会被他纠缠到死
it’ll pester you to death.
但是如果你觉得你没有良心…
But if you don’t believe you’ve got one…
它能把你怎么样
what can it do to you?
这些废话让我觉得恶心
Makes me sick all this talking and fussing about nonsense.
也许我最好让他保持原状
Maybe I’d better leave him like he is.
别人很少可能找到他的
Ain’t very likely anybody will find him.
用不了一周
In a week,
秃鹰和蚂蚁就会把他吃的一干二净
the buzzards and the ants will have done away with him anyway.
我不知道我是怎么了 那真是老虎吗
I don’t know what’s getting into me. Was that really a tiger?

No.
万一他睁开眼看我 该怎么办
What if his eyes are open, looking at me?
最好是尽快赶到铁路那儿去
Best thing to do is to get to the railroad in a hurry.
驴子
Burro.
最好是不去埋他
It’s better not to have buried him.
我做的对 是的
I did right, yeah.
也许我该把他的衣服埋了…
What I should have done, maybe, was bury his clothes…
把他留给蚂蚁和秃鹰
and leave him to the ants and the buzzards.
秃鹰
Buzzards!
要是有人看到秃鹰在这里盘旋
If somebody saw them circling,
他们就知道有人死了
they’d know something was dead.
秃鹰还没有发现他
Buzzards ain’t spotted him yet.
真是幸运
Lucky for me.
科汀!
Curtin!
你在哪
Where are you?
我最好保持清醒 不要昏了头
I better get a hold of myself. I mustn’t lose my head.
有一件事可以确定 他不在了
There’s one thing certain, he ain’t here.
我明白了 是老虎
I got it. The tiger.
对 一定是老虎把他
Yeah, that’s it. The tiger must have dragged him off
拖到窝里去了
to his lair, that’s what.
对 很快连骨头
Yeah, pretty soon,
都不见了
not even the bones will be left to tell the story.
就像预先设计的一样
Done as if by order.
我半夜醒来
I came to in the middle of the night.
我的枪在我身边
My gun was on the ground beside me.
一定是他把枪留在那的 让它看起来像是自杀
He must have left it there to make it look like suicide.
我知道天亮后
I figured he’d come back in the morning
他会来看我是不是还活着
to see if I still had a flicker of life.
我本来想在那等他 然后用枪打死他…
I thought about waiting for him and letting him have it…
可是我当时的身体状况 我很可能会打不中…
but there was a good chance in my condition I might miss…
我决定偷偷的爬走 像条中毒的狗
so I decided to crawl away like a poisoned dog.
放轻松 你说话太多了
Take it easy, you’re talking too much.
你不用担心我
Don’t you worry about me.
就算只为了逮住他 我也要这样
I’ll pull out of this if only to get that guy.
好像杜比西带着
It appears our fine Mr. Dobbs has made off with our goods
我们的东西向北跑了
and is on his way north.
-对 -我想我们不能太过责备他
– Yeah. – I reckon we can’t blame him too much.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我想他不是个真正的杀手 像杀手那样做
I mean, he’s not a real killer, as killers go.
我想他跟其他人一样正直 至少差不多
I think he’s as honest as the next fella, or almost.
唯一的错误就是
The mistake was leaving you two
给你们10万美元…
in the depths of the wilderness…
把你们留在深山老林里
with more than $100,000 between you.
这是很大的诱惑 伙计 相信我
That’s a big temptation, partner, believe me.
他残忍♥的想打死我
He shot me down in cold blood.
我倒下后 他又补了一枪 以便确定我死了
After I was down he shot me a second time just to make sure.
我要是还年轻
If I was young and out there with one of you,
在那种环境下 我也会被诱惑的
I’d have been tempted, too.
也许我不会堕落
Maybe I wouldn’t have fallen,
但我想可能会被诱惑的
but I reckon I would’ve been tempted.
好了 你现在就像原来一样了
There now. You’re almost as good as new.
现在 该去找那个贼 把我们的东西拿回来了
Now, to find that thief and get our goods back.
他们不仅给我一匹马 还一块儿来保护我
They’re not only giving me a horse but coming to protect me.
-你不用去了 -谁说的
– You ain’t going. – Who says so?
你现在还不适合骑马
You wouldn’t be up to the hard riding.
-你不能把我丢下 -看看你
– You aren’t leaving me behind. – Look at you.
比小猫还虚弱
You’re weak as a kitten.
不要担心 我会照看我们的东西的
Don’t worry, I’ll look after our interests.
我要去
I’m going.
好吧 我就知道你要去
Well, I reckon you’re going.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章午夜牛郎
下一篇文章十诫(1956)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!