I held your hand then I felt complete,
你回首相语
as you turned and said to me.
从此刻起
From now on, from now on we’ll be,
你我相伴
you and me, we will be.
从此刻起
From now on, from now on we’ll be,
你我相伴
you and me, you and me, we will be.
从此刻起 恍然若梦
From now on, only a dream.
从此刻起 恍然若梦
From now on, only a dream.
从此刻起 恍然若梦
From now on, only a dream.
从此刻起 你我相伴
From now on, you and me, we will be.
我赢了
I win.
贝拉
Bella.
做噩梦了吗
You having a nightmare?
没有
No.
只是个梦
It was just a dream.
是个很美的梦
It was a really good dream.
那你怎么哭了
Then why are you crying?
因为我希望美梦成真
Because I wanted it to be real.
给我讲讲吧
Tell me.
贝拉 不行
Bella, I can’t.
求你了…
Please…
求你了…
Please…
也许他们会说她出车祸了
Maybe they’ll say she was in a car crash.
或是失足摔下了山崖
Or tripped and fell off a cliff.
至少我能做一件事
At least, I’ll get one thing out of it.
不 你不能
No, you won’t.
卡伦一家对镇上和我们部族都没有威胁
The Cullens are not a danger to the town or tribe.
他会杀了她或是把她变成吸血鬼
He will kill her or change her.
-协议规定… -我说了算 雅各布
– And the treaty says… – I say, Jacob.
我说了算
I say.
如果你想要事情有所改变的话
You know if you wanted things different,
你应该成为首领
you should’ve become Alpha.
现在看来 拒绝是个好主意
Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time.
雅各布 如果贝拉回来成了吸血鬼
Jake, you really think you could kill Bella
你真的会杀她吗
if she comes back as a vampire?
不 他会让我们其中一个动手
No. He would make one of us do it,
然后再去怨恨…
then hold a grudge against…
闭嘴 莉亚
Shut up, Leah.
你就不能忘了她吗
Would you just get over it?
她又不是你烙印的爱人
It’s not like you imprinted on her.
至少他们看起来很开心
At least they seem happy.
是啊 有些人就是幸运
Yeah. Some people are just lucky, I guess.
幸运吗
Lucky?
他们都不再属于自己了
None of them belong to themselves anymore.
最令人恶心的是
And the sickest part is?
他们的基因还告诉他们自己说很开心
Their genes tell them they’re happy.
至少如果你烙印爱上了一个人
At least if you imprinted on someone,
你就终于可以忘记贝拉了
you’ll finally forget Bella.
任何一种快乐都要好过于
I mean, being any kind of happy is better
得不到爱人的心碎
than being miserable about someone you can’t have.
贝拉 这是我们的管家 盖斯达沃和凯瑞
Bella, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure.
这是我的妻子 贝拉
This is my wife, Bella.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我们就把屋子交给他们整理吧
Guess, we should just leave them to it.
她怎么了
What was that about?
她在为你担心
She’s afraid of you.
为什么
Why?
因为这儿就我们俩
Because I have you here all alone.
等等 她知道你的事
Wait, she knows about you?
她在怀疑
She suspects.
她是土著提库拉人
She’s native Ticuna.
他们传说中有吸血魔鬼
They have legends of blood drinking demons
靠吸美丽女人的血而存活
who prey on beautiful women.
恶魔
Monster.
我去大♥陆♥捕食了
会在你醒之前回来
你迟到了
You are late.
贝拉
Bella.
别进来
Don’t come in here.
我不想让你看到这些
You don’t need to see this.
无论疾病健康 记得吗
In sickness and in health, remember?
一定是鸡肉的原因
It must have been the chicken.
你能帮我把包拿来吗
Will you grab my bag?
怎么了
What is it?
婚礼过去几天了
How many days it has been since the wedding?
十四天 怎么了
14, why?
你能告诉我出什么事了吗
Will you tell me what’s going on?
我推迟了
I’m late.
我的月经推迟了
My period is late.
这不可能
That’s impossible.
这可能发生吗
Can this happen?
-爱丽丝 -贝拉 你还好吗
– Alice. – Bella, are you alright?
我不敢百分之百确定
I’m not one hundred percent sure.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What’s wrong?
-我刚刚… -你刚刚怎么了
– I just… – You just what?
-爱丽丝 你看到什么了 -卡莱尔跟你说
– Alice, what did you see? – Here’s Carlisle.
贝拉 出什么事了
Bella, what’s going on?
我有点担心 吸血鬼也会被吓坏吗
I’m a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?
-有人受伤吗 -没有
– Has anyone being harmed? – No.
我知道这不可能 但我觉得我怀孕了
I know it’s impossible, but I think I’m pregnant.
卡莱尔 我发誓我肚子里有东西在动
Carlisle, I swear something just moved inside me.
-这有可能吗 -我不知道
– Is this even possible? – I don’t know.
他说什么
What is he saying?
她越快回来 我们就能越快弄清楚
The sooner she is here, the sooner we can find out what it is.
我要你马上回大♥陆♥
I need you to get to the mainland at once.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
怎么了
Well?
该死
Damn it.
凯瑞要确保你还活着
Kaure is making sure that you’re still alive.
慢慢的 在河上荡起双桨
Slow, we paddle through the lake,
向着河水更深处划行
straight to the very center of the darkest water,
拥抱河面的倒影
where we can embrace the shadows on the surface.
望向河面依稀的倒影
The eyes that look up lifeless from our twins below.
尽管倒影看不见手脚
And though your arms and legs are under,
当倒影消失时 爱仍然回荡在耳边
love will be the echo in your ears when all is lost and plunder.
我的爱依然在你身边
My love will be there still.
看上去清冷孤单
True, it’s chilling to behold,
近看才发现我们在小船里欢笑
up close we stumble backwards laughing in our boats.
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
你知道些什么
What do you know about this?
我知道你是个恶魔
I know that you’re a demon!
你杀了这个小姑娘
You’ve killed this little girl!
什么
What?
他们有传说 你已经看到了
People have legends. You’ve seen this before.
求你告诉我 如何救她
Please. Tell me how to help her.
你只会做坏事
You only do bad.
我求你了
I’m begging you.
我愿意做任何事情
I’ll do anything.
我爱她
I love her.
求你了
Please.
告诉我她怎样才能活下来
Tell me how she can survive this.
死亡
Death.
我不会让它伤害你的
I will not let it hurt you.
卡莱尔会把那东西弄出来
Carlisle will get that thing out.
那东西
“Thing”?
我把行李装机 你在这儿等着
Wait here while we load.
-喂 -罗莎莉
– Hello. – Rosalie.
贝拉
Bella?
-怎么了 -我需要你的帮助
– What’s going on? – I need your help.
嗨 孩子
Hey, son.
怎么了
What’s going on?
贝拉给他打电♥话♥了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!