If it’s craving, it’s not gonna want animal blood.
我去给贝拉找找阴性O型血
I have some Type O negative laid aside for Bella.
陪我走走吧
Walk with me?
等等 等等 你们要让她喝那个
Wait! Wait! Wait! You’re going to make her drink that?
这是测试我们的想法最快的方式
It’s the fastest way to test the theory.
前提是你受得了
Only if you’re comfortable with it.
我愿意尝试任何方法
I’ll try anything.
等一会
Just hold on.
我快要吐了
I think I’m going to be sick.
这样会容易喝进去一点
It’ll make it a little easier to take.
尝起来
It tastes
不错
Good.
你的脉搏变强了
Your pulse is already getting stronger.
有效果
It’s working.
-你听起来好些了 -没错
-You sound better. – I am.
我感觉好多了
I feel much better.
这么一来
This whole thing must have
蜜月不会很顺利吧
put a kink in the honeymoon, huh?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
新婚生活怎么样啊
Otherwise married life treating you OK?
爱德华还是高兴得飘飘然吗
Edward still walks on water and all that?
是啊 还是有点不一样
Yeah, I mean it is different now.
重要的是你身体好点了
The important thing is that you’re better
你很快就会回家的 对吧
and that you’re coming home soon. Right?
爸爸 我不想让你担心
Okay, Dad, I don’t want you to freak out,
我还要去瑞士的一家医疗中心看看
I’m going to a medical center in Switzerland.
什么 你怎么又要去瑞士了
What?! You’re not going to Switzerland!
-你不是说你快好了吗 -我是快好了
– You said you were better! – I am.
不行 贝拉 我现在就飞过去
No Bella, I’m getting on a plane.
别 我去不过就是… 泡个温泉
No! It’s really more of a …A spa.
我肯定在你到那之前就好了
And I’m sure I’ll be better before you got there.
我… 不知道
I…uh…I don’t know.
别来了 爸
Dad, don’t come.
想想我健康的样子
Picture me healthy.
想想我就坐在你身边
Like I’m sitting on the couch with you,
吃着披萨什么的
eating pizza or something.
你让我想象
You want me to visualize?
有人说很有用
They say it helps.
就想象一下吧
Just picture me like that.
想想我以前的样子
Like I was.
这样我会觉得好受些
It’ll make me feel better.
爸 我要挂了
Dad, I gotta go. OK?
贝拉
Bella…
-我爱你 -贝拉…
– I love you. – Bella…
对不起 我之前冲你发火
Sorry I’ve been so angry.
换了我也会那样
I would be too.
我丢下你独自面对这一切
I’ve left you alone in this.
这就是婚姻
Marriage.
人们都说第一年最艰难
They say the first year is the hardest.
-什么声音 -什么
– What was that? – What?
我好像听见了什么
I thought I’ve just heard.
你再说几句
Just say something else.
说什么
Like what?
爱德华 怎么了
Edward, what’s going on?
他喜欢你的声音
He likes the sound of your voice.
你能听见他说什么
You can hear him?
是他在想什么
Mind.
他也喜欢我的声音
He likes my voice as well.
什么
What?
你听见了什么
What do you hear?
真奇怪
So strange…
我以为他会像我一样 但他更像你
I thought he was like me, but he’s not, he’s like you.
善良单纯
Good and pure.
他很开心
He’s happy.
当然了
Of course you are.
你当然开心了 有什么不开心的呢
Of course you’re happy. How can you not be?
我好爱你
I love you so much!
你还听到了什么
What do you hear now?
他也爱你 贝拉
He loves you, Bella.
我的上帝
Oh my gosh!
雅各布
Jacob.
这是最后一袋了
So that’s the last of it.
贝拉最早能在明早生产
Bella can deliver as early as tomorrow.
她要想活下去 得要更多血
If she’s going to have any chance at all she’ll need more blood.
你得去吃点东西
You need to feed.
你如果想尽全力保护她 我们今晚就得去
You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight.
卡莱尔 这周围虎狼环伺
Carlisle, you’re the enemy now.
山姆不会手软的 你会惨遭毒手
Sam won’t hesitate. You will be slaughtered.
埃美特会跟我们一起去
Emmett will come with us.
-那也没用 -我们别无选择 雅各布
– That won’t be enough. – We have no choice, Jacob.
我们会倾尽所能去救她 不会放弃
If there’s anything we can do to save her, we have to try.
甚至不惜丢命吗
You would risk your lives for her?
当然
Of course we would.
贝拉现在是这个家的一份子
Bella’s part of our family now.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白
I can see that.
这真是个大家庭啊
This really is a family.
和我曾经的家庭一样强大
As strong as the one I was born into.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I have to do.
雅各布 他们来了
Jake, they’re coming!
-知道了 -我们该提前计划 雅各布
– I know. – We should phase, Jacob.
现在敌暗我明 我们无法自保
We can’t protect ourselves like this.
他们会把我们看作威胁
They’ll see us as a threat.
我想跟你们谈谈
I wanna talk!
你们不出声怎么谈判
Be easier if I could hear you, too.
这里已经不是你的地盘了
This isn’t your territory anymore.
你的新家怎么样啊
How’s your new family working out?
说完了吗
You done?
你不回家吗 雅各布
You coming home, Jake?
我还有些事情没做完
Not until I finish this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我希望山姆能带走利亚和塞思
I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth.
-你说什么 -不可能
– What? – No way!
别吵
Be quiet.
我希望他们安全回家 这一切就此了结
I want them safe and I want this over.
我希望山姆在贝拉的问题解决之前别来插手
I need Sam to wait until Bella’s been separated from the problem.
-你是说等她死了之后 -少说两句 保罗
– You mean until she’s dead? – Ease up, Paul.
然后呢
Then what?
告诉山姆 时机一到
Tell Sam that when the moment comes,
我会去杀死那个东西
I’ll be the one to destroy it.
雅各布
Jake!
只有我才能做到
I’m the only one who can.
他们不会怀疑我
They trust me.
你耍我们
You’ve played us!
谢谢
Thank you.
-他们平安回来了 -嗯
-They make it out alright? – Yeah.
那就好
Good.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
挺好的 又不是我怀着魔鬼
Yeah, it’s not like I’m not one carrying a demon.
这挺重要的 贝拉
This is pretty important, Bella.
跟雅各布说说你的想法吧
Why don’t you tell Jacob what you’ve decided to?
又怎么了
What now?
罗莎想让贝拉给宝宝换个名字
Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names.
她一点儿也不喜欢
She hates them.
不管你起什么我都支持你
Well then I’m on your side no matter what you pick.
也没难听到那个地步
They are not that bad.
如果是男孩儿的话就叫E.J.
If it’s a boy, E.J.
爱德华·雅各布
Edward Jacob.
好吧 这还可以接受
Fine, that one isn’t awful.
那你说说女孩的名字吧
Why don’t you tell him the girl’s name?
我随意组合了一下我们妈妈的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!