Bella called him.
好一阵子都没看到你了
Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while.
-你还好吗 -你终于有贝拉的消息了吗
– Are you OK? – So you finally heard from Bella?
他们延长了蜜月旅行
They’ve extended their trip.
好像是她生了点小病
It seems she caught a bug.
他们想等她感觉好点了再回来
They wanna wait until she feels better before they travel.
她生病了
She’s sick.
是的 她叫我不要担心 但她听起来…
Yeah, she told me not to worry, but she sounded…
我不知道 好像不太好
I don’t know, off.
她会好起来的 查理
She’ll be OK, Charlie.
来 吃饭吧
Come on. Let’s eat.
雅各布
Jacob.
别去插手
Let it go.
-是真的吗 -雅各布 你好吗
– Is it true? – Hello, Jacob. How are you?
听着 跟我说实话
Listen, just give it to me straight.
雅各布 是你吗
Jake, is that you?
-她在这儿吗 -他们两周前回来的
– She’s here? – They came home 2 weeks ago.
雅各布
Jake.
你能来我很高兴
I’m glad you came.
-已经够近了 -关你什么事
– Close enough. – What’s your problem?
罗莎 没关系的
Rose, it’s okay.
你看上去真糟糕
You look terrible.
对 我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it’s nice to see you, too.
你要告诉我你怎么了吗
So are you going to tell me what’s wrong with you?
罗莎 能帮忙把我扶起来吗
Rose, do you wanna help me up?
你干的好事
You did this!
他根本不知道会发生这样的事
He didn’t know it was even possible.
-那是什么 -我不确定
– What is it? – I’m not sure.
超声波和探针都无法穿透胚胎
Ultrasound and needles won’t penetrate the embryo sack.
我也看不到
I can’t see it either,
而且我也看不到贝拉的未来了
and I can’t see Bella’s future anymore.
我们在研究传说 但是没找到多少信息
We’ve been researching legends, but there isn’t much to go on.
我们只知道它很强壮 而且生长迅速
What we do know is that it’s strong and fast growing.
那你们为什么还不采取措施
Why haven’t you done anything?!
把它弄出来
Take it out of her!
这不关你的事 蠢狗
This is none of your business, dog!
罗莎
Rose!
你们这样争吵对贝拉没有好处
All this fighting isn’t good for Bella.
这个胚胎对贝拉没有好处
The fetus isn’t good for Bella.
爱丽丝 注意你的用词
Say the word, Alice.
是宝宝 它只是个小宝宝
“Baby.” It’s just a little baby.
只是有可能是
Possibly.
卡莱尔 你一定要做点什么
Carlisle, you’ve got to do something.

No.
这不是他能决定的 也不该你们决定
It’s not his decision, it’s not any of yours.
雅各布 我要跟你谈谈
Jacob, I need to talk to you.
我就知道你总有一天会害死她
I always knew you would destroy her.
她想卡莱尔能在最后一刻把她变成吸血鬼
She thinks Carlisle can turn her at the last minute.
正如他对我和埃斯梅做的一样
As he did with me and Esme.
-他可以吗 -可能性 很小
– Can he? – The probability is slight.
如果到时候她的心脏停止跳动…
If her heart fails…
听着 雅各布 我需要你帮我做件事
Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me.
是为了她呢
For her?
你和她有种联♥系♥ 是我永远无法理解的
You have a connection with her that I’ll never understand.
也许你能和她谈谈
Maybe you could talk to her,
让她改变主意
change her mind.
你能让她活下来
You could keep her alive.
如果我不能呢
And if I can’t?
如果她死了 你就可以得偿所愿…
If she dies, you’ll get what you’ve always wanted…
杀了我
To kill me.
罗莎 我很好 真的
Rose, I’m fine. Really.
爱德华让你来劝我的吗
So Edward sent you to come talk to me?
算是吧
Sort of…
尽管我不知道他为什么认为你会听我的
Though I can’t figure out why he thinks you’d listen to me,
你以前从没听过啊
I mean you never have before.
你什么时候和金发女成死党了
Since when are you and Blondie BFF’s?
罗莎知道我想要什么
Rose understands what I want.
你是怎么想的 贝拉
What are you thinking, Bella?
说真的
Seriously.
我知道这件事看起来很可怕
I know this seems a scary thing,
但其实并非如此
but it’s not.
这就像是个奇迹
It’s like this miracle or something.
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
这么说是个巨型男婴了
So it’s a bouncing baby boy.
抱歉 我之前不知道
I’m sorry, I don’t know.
我应该带一些蓝气球来的
I should’ve brought blue balloons.
只是猜测
It’s just a guess.
在我想象中 他是个男孩
When I picture him I see a boy.
拭目以待吧
We’ll see!
-你不能生下他 -雅各布 我能做到的
– You won’t. – Jake, I can do this.
-我够坚强 -拜托
– I’m strong enough. – Come on!
你可以用这些鬼话骗你那位吸血鬼
You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker,
但你骗不了我
but you don’t fool me.
我看得出那东西正在伤害你
I can see what that thing is doing to you.
-它会杀了你 贝拉 -你错了
– It’s a killer, Bella! – You’re wrong.
如果你死了 这一切还有什么意义呢
When you die, what was the point?
我爱你 你爱他
Of me loving you, you loving him.
这对大家有什么好处
How’s that right for anyone?
我可看不到任何好处
Because I sure don’t see it.
听我说 贝拉
Listen to me, Bella.
求你了
Please.
不要这样做
Just don’t do this…
好好活着 行吗
Live, okay?
求你了
Please.
雅各布 不会有事的
Jake, everything will be okay.
雅各布 别走
Jake, don’t go.
我知道结局如何
I know how this ends.
我不会袖手旁观的
And I’m not sticking around to watch.
雅各布 我能做到的
Jake, I can do this.
这不关你的事 蠢狗
This is none of your business, dog!
雅各布 别走
Jake, don’t go.
你做的好事…
You did this…
不会有事的
Everything is going to be okay…
这个胚胎对贝拉没有好处
The fetus isn’t good for Bella.
我知道结局如何
I know how this ends.
它会害死你
It’s killing you.
雅各布
Jake!!
是真的吗 雅各布
Is it true, Jacob?
它生长很快
It’s growing fast.
这是违背自然
It’s unnatural!
很危险
Dangerous!
怪物 恶心
Monstrosity! Abomination!
在我们的领地上
On our land.
决不允许
We can’t allow it!!
我们必须保护部族
We have to protect the tribe!
他们生下的怪物无法抵御对血的饥渴
What they’ve bred won’t be able to control its thirst.
所有人类将处于危险之中
Every human will be in danger.
-我们准备好了 -出发吧
– We’re ready. – We’re underway!
现在
Now.
我们必须在它出生前把它消灭
We must destroy it before it’s born.
你的意思是 杀了贝拉
You mean, kill Bella?
她的选择影响了我们所有人
Her choice affects us all.
贝拉是人类 我们也要保护她
Bella’s human. Our protection applies to her.
她反正也要死了
She’s dying anyway!
我们今晚有真正的敌人要战斗
We have real enemies to fight tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
你要和我们一起战斗 雅各布
And you will fight with us, Jake.
我不会
I will not!
我是埃弗雷姆·布莱克的孙子
I am the grandson of Ephraim Black!
我是首领的孙子
I’m the grandson of a chief!
我不是生来听命于你或是其他人的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!