I’ve made a mess trying to figure all this out, but…
可我想找到正解
I wanna do it right.
我也想和你紧紧连在一起
And I wanna tie my self to you,
以所有可能的人类的方式
in every way humanly possible.
从婚礼开始
Starting with a wedding.
事实上
Actually…
应该是始于一些更困难的事情
Something, a little more difficult first.
或许也是更危险的
And maybe even dangerous.
我们得先告诉查理
We have to tell Charlie.
那是相当危险
It’s highly dangerous.
幸好你是防弹的
It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof.
把戒指给我吧
I’m gonna need that ring.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!