You want her!
你想让我也感受丧失爱人的痛苦
You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James.
就像当我把詹姆斯大卸八块
When I tore him to pieces.
把他抽筋扒皮 挫骨扬灰时
When I turned him into ash.
你感受的那样
When I turned him into nothing.
维多利亚
Victoria!
维多利亚
Victoria!
-有情况吗 -爱丽丝要我们过去
– Something’s wrong. – Alice needs us to go.
现在
And now.
-还有多久 -几分钟 大概十分钟
– How long? – A few minutes. Maybe ten.
狼群必须离开
The pack needs to leave.
沃尔图里家族可不会喜欢和狼人的休战协定
The Volturi won’t honor a truce with the werewolves.
莉亚 不要
Leah, don’t!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布 坚持住 卡莱尔会照顾你
Jacob. Hold on, Carlisle is gonna take care of you.
身体右侧的骨骼全部粉碎
The bones on the right half of his body are shattered.
-贝拉 -雅各 我在这
– Bella. – Jake, I’m right here.
-雅各布你个白♥痴♥ 我能行的 -莉亚
– Jacob, you idiot. I had it. – Leah.
我得在他开始愈合前将骨骼正位
I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in.
-已经开始了 -得让他离开这
– It’s already starting. – We need to get him out of here.
我们没把握能打赢沃尔图里家族
We’re not gonna win a fight with the Volturi.
-我们带他去比利那 -我会尽快赶到的
– We’ll take him back to Billy’s. – I’ll be there as soon as I can.
坚持住 雅各
Hang in there, Jake.
会没事的
We got you.
他们来了
They’re coming.
精彩之极
Impressive.
我还没见过哪个族群
I’ve never seen a coven
能在如此猛烈的进攻中全身而退
Escape an assault of this magnitude intact.
运气而已
We were lucky.
深表怀疑
I doubt that.
貌似我们错过了一场有趣的战斗
It appears we missed an entertaining fight.
是呀 好像我们突然变得无关紧要了
Yes. It’s not often we’re rendered unnecessary.
要是你们早来半个小时 就能如愿以偿了
If you’d arrived a half hour ago, you would’ve fulfilled your purpose.
真是遗憾
Pity.
你们落下一个
You missed one.
我们同意她投降 会收容她
We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender.
你们没有这个资格
That wasn’t yours to offer.
你们为何而来
Why did you come?
谁创造了你们
Who created you?
你没必要折磨她
You don’t need to do that.
她会告诉你想知道的一切
She’ll tell you anything you want to know.
我知道
I know.
我不知道
I don’t know
莱利不告诉我们
Riley wouldn’t tell us.
他说我们的思想不安全
He said our thoughts weren’t safe.
她叫维多利亚 你或许认识
Her name was Victoria. Perhaps you knew her.
爱德华 要是沃尔图里家族知道维多利亚的事
Edward. If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria,
他们会阻止她的
they would’ve stopped her.
没错吧 简
Isn’t that right, Jane?
当然
Of course.
菲利克斯
Felix.
无知者无罪
She didn’t know what she was doing.
我们会对她负责
We’ll take responsibility for her.
给她一次机会
Give her a chance.
沃尔图里家族不会恩赐第二次机会
The Volturi don’t give second chances.
这一点一定要铭记
Keep that in mind.
卡鲁斯若知道她还是人类 会很感兴趣的
Caius will be interested to know that she’s still human.
日期已经确定了
The date is set.
交给你了 菲利克斯
Take care of that, Felix.
我想回家了
I’d like to go home.
-已经有一阵子了 -医生得把骨头重新打折
– It’s been going on for a while. – Doc’s rebreaking his bones.
他为什么要掺和进来 我自己就能捏死那
Why’d he have to butt in? I could’ve taken that tick…
歇歇吧 莉亚
Oh, give it a rest, Leah.
最糟糕的过去了 他会没事的
The worst is over. He’ll be alright.
我给他用了吗♥啡♥
I gave him some morphine,
但他的体温会使其很快挥发掉
but his body temperature will burn it off soon.
我会回来给他输液的
I’ll come back to set up a drip.
谢谢
Thank you.
他找你
He’s asking for you.
雅各
Hey, Jake.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你担心我
You were worried about me?

Yeah.
我猜爱德华读到了我的想法
I guessed Edward would read my thoughts.
他难为你了吗
Was he hard on you?
他不恨我 也不恨你
He wasn’t even mad at me. Or you.
该死
Well, damn.
他比我想象的好得多
He’s better than I thought.
他是认真的
He’s not playing a game.
好吧
Right.
贝拉
Bella…
他不像你想的那样完美
He’s not as perfect as you think.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
我不该说这些
I must not talk about that.
长痛不如短痛
I’d rather get all the rebreaking done at once.
至少我知道自己尽力了
At least I know I did everything I could.
让你承认你对我的感情可真不容易
Wasn’t easy making you admit your feelings for me.
我一直克制自己
I only fought them,
我知道这感情改变不了什么
Because I know they wouldn’t change anything.
我才是最适合你的 贝拉
I’m exactly right for you, Bella.
和我在一起会像呼吸般自然简单
It would be as easy as breathing with me.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我多想这样就足够了
You know how much I wish it was enough.
我能再来吗
Should I come back?
我需要些时间
I need some time.
我会一直等你
But I’ll always be waiting.
直到我停止心跳
Untill my heart stops beating.
那之后也依然等
Maybe even then.
-8月13日吗 -没错
– August thirteenth? – Yeah.
我生日前一个月
it’s a month before my birthday.
我不想再比你老一岁了
I don’t need to be another year older than you.
爱丽丝说她能搞定婚礼的
Alice said she can get the wedding together by then.
她肯定能
I’m sure she can.
不用急的
There’s no rush.
我选择了我的生活 我想要马上开始
I’ve chosen my life. I want to start living it.
你想让爱丽丝操办整个婚事
And so, you’re gonna let Alice plan the whole thing?
是呀
Yeah.
着装 接待 来宾名单
Dress, the reception, the guest list…
谁知道她会邀请谁
I mean, who knows who she’s gonna invite?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我不知道你为何这样做
I just don’t know why you’re doing this.
什么 婚礼吗
What? The wedding?
你试着让身边的所有人快乐
You’re trying to make everyone else happy.
可你放弃太多了
But you’re already giving away too much.
你错了
You’re wrong.
这不是你和雅各布间的抉择
This wasn’t a choice between you and Jacob.
而是真我和现在的我之间的抉择
It was between who I should be and who I am.
我总是觉得步调不协调
I’ve always felt out of step.
在生活中跌跌撞撞
Like literally, stumbling through my life.
所有人都觉得我不正常
I’m never felt normal.
因为我就是不正常
Because I’m not normal.
我不想正常
I don’t wanna be.
在你的世界中
I’ve had to face death…
我不得不面对死亡 失去和痛苦
and loss and pain, in your world.
可同时 我也会更强壮
But, I’ve also never felt stronger…
更真实 更自我
more real, more… my self.
因为那也是我的世界
Because it’s my world, too.
是我本该属于的地方
It’s where I belong.
这么说 不只是因为我
So, it’s not just about me.
抱歉 不是
No, sorry.
思考这些曾让我焦头烂额

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!