Now she’d seen me coming, of course.
你让我等了好久
Kept me waiting long enough.
我致以歉意 女士
My apologies, Ma’am.
如果没有遇见爱丽丝 真不知道我会变成什么样
I don’t know what I’d have become without her.
你再也不用过那样的生活
You’ll never have to be that again.
怎么了
What is it?
入侵者
The intruder
新生吸血鬼军队
The newborn army.
他们都是她的玩偶
They’re all her puppets.
维多利亚
Victoria.
如果她造军队 爱丽丝会看到的
Alice would’ve seen if she wanted to make an army.
如果她把他们藏起来呢
Unless she’s hiding behind them,
并且让另外一个人控制军队
and she’s letting someone else decide.
欢迎加入军队
Welcome to the army.
我不能在你们为我冒险的时候躲起来
I’m not just gonna hide, while you’re taking all the risks for me?
如果此事与维多利亚有关
If it’s Victoria involved…
我必须让你远离战场
I need to keep you as far away from the fight as possible.
贾斯帕说我可能会帮上忙
Jasper said that I could be of help.
我们不需要你帮忙
We won’t need your help.
有狼人的帮助会赢得很轻松
With the wolves in this, it’s an easy win.
我们都没什么可做的
The rest of us, aren’t gonna have enough to do.
好吧 到底是情况危险 我必须躲起来
Okay, either it’s so dangerous that I have to hide…
还是取胜很容易 以至于你们无所事事
Or it’s so easy, that you’re gonna be side blind, which is it?
对你来说很危险 对我们来说很轻松
It’s dangerous for you. It’s easy for us.
我觉得我们分开就会有危险
I think it’s dangerous for us to be apart.
我们还需要证明几次呢
How many times we have to prove that?
我会担心 担心你
I’ll be worrying. You’ll be worried.
我们两个都会恐慌
And we”ll both feel more horrible.
你说得对
Okay, you’re right.
所以我要跟着你
So, I’m coming with you.
不 我们必须分开
No, we’ve got to stay away together.
我不能让你在我和你的家庭之间做选择 只是
I can’t make you choose between me and your family, it’s…
保护你的唯一办法就是和你在一起
The only way I can protect you, is to be with you.
你们没练习打斗吗
You’re not fighting?
还是拉伤肌肉了
What, you pull a muscle or something?
-他是为了我 -管他呢
– He’s doing it for me. Okay? – Whatever.
告诉我计划吧
Just tell me the plan.
这个地方作为战场对我们十分有利
This field will give us an advantage in battle.
利用贝拉的气味吸引那些新生吸血鬼
We need to lure the newborns with Bella’s scent.
必须在这地方结束战斗
It needs to end here.
爱德华和我去营地
Edward and I are going on a campsite.
虽然他和我一起 他们还是能闻到我的气息
Even if he carries me, they’ll still pick up our scents.
你的气味实在很恶心
Your stench, however, is revolting.
老兄 你是在逃避气味的优势
Dude, you really don’t want to start comparing stinks.
他是说 如果是你带着我 你的气味会遮住我的
What he means, is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me.
说定了
Done.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
爱德华
Edward.
他们不会接近他的气味
They won’t want to get anywhere near his… odor.
好吧 试验一下
Okay, let’s just try it.
-香水狼 来吧 -跑吧
– Eau de wolf, comin’ up. – Run.
你也想让我袖手旁观吗
You gonna ask me to sit out the fight, too?
或者是你不在乎我的安全问题
Or don’t you care about my safety?
我当然在意 但是你会拒绝的
Of course I care, but you’d say no.
所以无论如何我没的选择
So I won’t have a choice anyways.
自从我让山姆成为领袖
Since I let Sam be alpha male.
就得听从他的召唤
I got to live with the shots he calls.
从你让山姆成为领袖开始吗
Since you let Sam be alpha?
我不想群居 更不用说当他们的领袖了
I didn’t want to be in a pack, let alone be it’s their leader.
-雅各布领袖 -退出了
– Chief Jacob. – Opted out.
但是每个选择都会有结果
But every choice has it’s consequences.
-一些更有意义的选择 -那就别做选择
– Some more than others. – Don’t start.
每个人都有选择 但你必须接受我的
Everybody makes choices, you gonna have to accept mine.
你可以同时爱上多个人
You can love more than one person at a time.
我曾见过 就像山姆 艾米粒和莉亚
I’ve seen it, with Sam, Emily, and Leah.
-我不是狼人 我不会留下烙印 -这跟烙印没关系
– I’m not a wolf, I can’t imprint. – It has nothing to do with imprinting.
这和对某人的感觉有关
It has to do with… feeling something for somebody.
我知道你对我有感觉
And I know you feel something for me.
我能感觉到我对你的影响
I can sense how I make you feel…
体会到的
Physically.
我让你紧张了
I make you nervous.
雅各
Jake.
别怕
Don’t worry.
除非你要求 我答应过不再吻你
I promised I wouldn’t kiss you again until you asked.
那你得一直遵守承诺了 领袖
You’re going to be keeping that promise for a while, Chief.
我闻到的只是狼的臭味 没有贝拉的味道
All I picked up was wolf stench. No Bella.
-这样能行 -很好
– This will work. – Great.
-爱丽丝 别见外 -好
– Okay, Alice. Don’t be a stranger. – Okay.
你参加战斗的借口已经搞定了
Your alibi for the battle is all arranged.
是吗
Really?
我告诉你♥爸♥爸我们全家周末要去野营
I told your father that our whole family’s going camping this weekend.
所以你要在我家住一晚
So you and I are having a sleep over at my house.
-反正查理要去钓鱼 -查理吗
– Charlie is going fishing anyway. – Charlie?
你们已经是一路人了吗
You guys run for the same basis now?
他喜欢我
Me, he likes.
实际上 今晚只有你和爱德华在家
Actually, you and Edward will have the house to yourself tonight.
单独吗
Like alone?
我们全要出去打猎 为战斗补充体能
We’re all going hunting, powering up for the battle.
不用谢我
You’re welcome.
-来个三明治吗 -我不饿
– Hey. Do you want a sandwich? – No, I’m good.
他姐姐 我喜欢
Well, the sister… I like.
爱丽丝 她人很好
Alice. Yeah, she’s great.
爸爸 我在想
Hey, Dad. I was wondering…
跟妈妈离婚后 为什么不再找一个
Why didn’t you get remarried, after Mom?
我不知道
I don’t know…
我想还没遇到对的人吧
Guess I still haven’t met the right gal.
-怎么了 -没什么
– Why? – I don’t know.
我以为你只是
I thought you just…
也许你为了传统理念放弃了
Maybe you gave up on the whole institution of it.
婚姻
Of marriage.
但是你想过有何价值吗
But do you think there’s any value in it?
婚姻有其价值
Yeah, marriage has value.
你长大后 成熟了
When you’re older. Much older.
就像你妈妈那样
Like you’re mother…
离婚后似乎过得很好
It seem to work out fine for her the second time round.
-下半生 -也许吧
– Later in life. – Yeah, I guess.
我是说
I mean…
你肯定不想结婚
You definitely don’t wanna have to get married,
因为你不是很小心
because you weren’t… careful.
什么意思
What?
我知道你了解我在说什么
Look, you know what I’m talking about.
有些事你需要好好想想 如果你
There’s… Things, that you need to think about it, if you…
如果你们身体很亲密的时候
If you gonna be… physically intimate.
等等 今天谈话到此结束
Okay. Don’t… until we’ve enough of “The Talk”.
-能不说这个吗 -我也很尴尬
– Don’t you just quit. – It’s just as embarrassing for me,
-就跟你一样尴尬 -我不觉得
– as it is for you. – I doubt that.
别打断 因为妈妈十年前离开的太早
And don’t bother, ’cause Mom beat you too early ten years ago.
十年前你也没有男朋友
Well, you didn’t have a boyfriend ten years ago.
我想这都一样
I’m sure things work the same way.
好吧 所以
Alright. So…
你们要做些防护措施
You guys are… taking precautions, and…
好了爸爸 请别担心那事儿
Okay, dad. Please just don’t worry about that.
爱德华是个保守派
Edward is… old school.
保守派 非常好
Old school, great.
那是什么 某个东西的遗传基因吗
What’s that? Like a code for something?
上帝 爸爸
Oh my god. Dad…
我还是处♥女♥
I’m a virgin!
好了 走吧 谈得非常好
Okay, go. Glad we covered that.
我也是
Me too.
处♥女♥
Virgin…
现在有点儿喜欢爱德华了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!