Wait,
只有你们两个吗
just two tickets?
真想不到
Super,
这可让我高兴到死了
that makes me really happy.
我确实想去看看妈妈
I did wanna see my Mom.
我想看到她的生活美满幸福
I wanted to know that her life was full by satisfying.
你不怀念这感觉吗
Aren’t you gonna miss this?
不怀念沐浴在阳光下的舒适感吗
Don’t you just feel the vitamin D soaking up in your pores?
是啊 我会很怀念的
Yeah, I’m gonna miss this.
佛罗里达的大学阳光会更加明媚的
You know, colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier.
我只是说 如果你去阿♥拉♥斯加大学
I’m just saying,if you go to university of Alaska…
我就再也见不到你了
I’m never gonna see you.
他们的科研项目不错
They have a really great science program.
那个项目名称叫爱德华吗
You mean Edward program.
他看你的眼神
The way he watches you…
仿佛愿意跳到你面前
It’s like he’s willing to leap in front of you,
为你挡子弹一样
and take a bullet or something.
这不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
这是非常强烈的感情
It’s an intense thing.
和他在一起 你也变得不同
You’re different with him.
你们彼此吸引 像磁铁一样
If he moves, you move.Like magnets.
我说不清 我们只是
I don’t know, we’re just…
坠入爱河 我明白
In love.I get it.
我只想确定
I just want to make sure,
你做出了对的选择
you’re making the right choices for you.
毕竟 要和他在一起的人是你
You know, cause you’re the one who’s gonna have to live with him.
好了 沉重的话题到此为止
Alright, enough with the heavy.
-妈妈 -祝贺你
– Mom. – Congraduation.
我不想花你的钱
I didn’t want you to spending your money.
没花钱 快打开看看
I didn’t, come on.
这是你所有的旧旅行T恤吗
Are these all our old trip T-shirts?
没错 拿出来看
Get out!
我都留着呢 能做一床很好的被子
I saved’em all.I thought they’d make a good quilt.
让你在阿♥拉♥斯加也不会冷
To keep you warm up in Alaska.
记得这个吗 恩桑那达
Remember this one?Ensanada.
墨西哥渔港之都
-蛇窖 -没错
– The snake pit. – Yep.
蛇窖/疯人院 The snake pit
但这个是我最喜欢的 看这
But this one is my favourite.Here…
缅因州的三头龙虾
The three-headed lobster in Maine.
这礼物太棒了
This is amazing.
宝贝 真高兴你能喜欢
No, honey. I’m glad you’ve like it.
我在想 等你长大 有了孩子
I just figured, you know,when you get older, have kids,
我们能再加上几件 也许能去
We can add to it.Maybe go visit…
看看世界上最大的番茄酱瓶之类的
the world’s largest catsup bottle or something.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks.
你喜欢 我很高兴
I’m glad you like it.
我只是觉得 你在阿♥拉♥斯加的时候
I just thought, you should have
有这东西就像我陪在你身边
a little piece of me, up there in Alaska.
-妈妈 -什么事
– Mom. – Yeah.
-我很想你 -宝贝 我也想你
– I miss you. – Honey. I miss you too.
你确定这是你看到她的地方吗
You sure this is where you saw her?
她就快到了
She’s almost here.
在你左边
On your left!
等等 她进入他们的领地了
Wait! She’s in their territory.
她要逃走了
She’ll get away!
她跑不了
No she won’t!
埃美特 不要去
Emmett, no!
你后悔去那里吗
Did you regret going?
没有
No.
能见到妈妈我很开心
It was really great to see my mom.
只是要告别真的很难
Just really hard saying goodbye.
你可以不用和她告别
It doesn’t have to be goodbye.
这就是你让我去的原因吗
Is that why you ask me to go?
你以为我会改变主意
You thought I was gonna change my mind.
我一直这么希望
I’m always hoping for that.
怎么了
What?
如果我要你留在车里 你会听吗
If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?
当然不会
Of course not.
查理说你出城了
Charlie said you left town.
是的 去看我妈妈 出什么事了
Yeah. To visit my Mom, why?
他只是想证实你还是人类
Just checking to see if you’re still human.
我是来警告你的
I’m coming here to warn you.
如果你们再到我们的领地上来
If your kind come on our land again…
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what?
-你没告诉她吗 -别插手 雅各布
– You didn’t tell her? – Just leave it alone, Jacob.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
埃美特和保罗有点误会
Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding,
没什么好担心的
there is nothing to worry about.
说得轻巧
Listen to you.
她出城也是被你骗出去的吗
Did you lie to get her out of town, too?
你该离开了 现在就走
You should leave.Now.
她有权利知道
She has a right to know.
她是红发吸血鬼要抓的那个
She is the one the red-head wants.
你是说维多利亚吗
Victoria?
爱丽丝预见的是她
Alice’s vision.
我想要保护你
I was trying to protect you.
所以就对我撒谎
By lying to me.
好吧 这件事我们以后再谈 可是
Okey. We’re gonna talk about this, but…

You!
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why haven’t you called me back?
我无话可说
I had nothing to say.
可我有好多话要说 等等
I have tons. Hold on.
贝拉
Bella.
爱德华 你要相信我
Edward, you have to trust me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
可我不相信他
It’s him I don’t trust.
别太得意 雅各布 我们只是去兜一圈
Lose the grin, Jacob.We’re just going for a ride.
扶稳了
Hold on tight.
你觉得这样好吗
Are you sure,this is a good idea?
别忘了 我是”吸血鬼女孩”
I’m a “vampire girl”,remember?
-看看谁回来了 -贝拉 你还好吗
– Look who’s back. – What’s up, Bella?
-奎尔 你呢 -很好 终于加入大伙儿了
– Quil, you too? – Yep. Finally made the pack.
贝拉 真高兴你来了
I’m glad you’re here, Bella.
我们总算不用听
Maybe we can get a break
雅各没完没了的内心独白了
from Jake’s obsessive inner monologue.
我希望贝拉打电♥话♥来
“I wish Bella would call.”
我不希望贝拉打电♥话♥来
“I wish Bella wouldn’t call”.
也许我该给贝拉打电♥话♥
“Maybe I should call Bella”.
也许我该给贝拉打电♥话♥ 然后挂断
“Maybe I should call Bella and hang up”.
好了 你们都闭嘴吧
Alright, you can shut up now.
贝拉 这是莉亚·克里尔沃特 哈利的女儿
Bella, this is Leah Clearwater.Harry’s daughter.
你好 对于你父亲的死 我很遗憾
Hey.I’m really sorry about your father.
如果你是来这里折磨雅各布的
If you’re here to torture Jacob some more,
那就请离开吧
feel free to leave.
她真有意思 是吧
Fun, isn’t she?
贝拉 好久不见
Bella… Hi.
我一直在想什么时候能再见到你
I was wondering when we’d see your face around here again.
我也是
Yeah, same here.
山姆 一切都好吗
Sam, we’re good?
一切都好
We’re good.
她现在不会轻易越界了
She won’t be getting through our line anytime soon.
莉亚什么时候加入的
So, when did Leah joined the pack?
大概在他父亲死后
Around when her Dad died.
她的弟弟赛斯也变身了
Her brother Seth, also phased.
他才15岁 是我们中最小的成员之一
He’s only fifteen. One of the youngest we’ve had.
山姆一直让他在家学习 但他对此十分不满
Sam keeps him home studying,but he’s chomping at the bit.
真希望加入的不是莉亚
Wish it was Leah who’d stay home.
得了 别大男子主义
Come on,don’t be such a guy.
不 不是因为她是女生
No, it’s… It’s not a chick thing.
而是 三角关系太复杂了
It’s… You know, a triangle thing.
莉亚 山姆和艾米粒三人的痛苦 我们感同身受

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!