– Well, he’s got a lot on his mind. – He does?
是的 比如?
– Yes. – Like what?
比如说他的名字
Like what his name is.
“约翰福特” 我还认为一切都解决了
John, I thought that was all settled.
“约翰福特”,我觉得 我们喜欢“约翰福特”
I thought we liked John.
我猜想他的中间名字 应该是“罗”
I suppose his middle name will be Law.
不,是“爱德格”
No…it’ll be Edgar.
应该是“杰爱德格” 我不这么认为
– It’ll be J. Edgar… – I don’t think so.
老天,你真美丽
God, you’re beautiful.
你昨晚就应该来看看我们的
You should have seen us last night.
我知道 我想过本来就应该到这里的
I know. I should have been here. I wanted to be here.
我知道我明白,我懂
I know. I understand, I do.
告诉我,你一直都很小心吗? 比老鼠还要小心啊
Just tell me, are you being careful?
你有进展吗?
– Careful as mice. – Are you making progress?
进展? 有
– Progress? – Yes?
夫人,我觉得您的丈夫 已经找到了艾尔卡邦
Mrs Ness, I think your husband just became the man who got Al Capone.
先生们,有传讯传过来了
Gentlemen! A subpoena was issued for Alphonse Capone
是艾尔彭斯卡邦 今早在我办公室旁边
by my office this morning, for the crime of evading
是关于逃避或者密谋逃避 联邦所得税的罪行
and conspiring to evade Federal Income Tax.
卡邦的罪行能有多大?
– What’s the maximum he could get? – If convicted on all counts,
如果所有的罪名成立 可以让卡邦蹲28年的监狱
Mr Capone could have up to 28 years.
杀人犯? 不好意思,我知道的就这么多
Excuse me, that’s all. Thank you.
好,现在出发 车在巷子里
The car’s in the yard.
当你把他带到那里时 不要接电♥话♥
When ya get him there, don’t answer the phone.
我们将通知你,手♥机♥会响 两次
– We’ll call, let it ring… – Twice.
我们将在… 在角落
– We’ll call… – From the corner.
谁要是敲门… 我明白,立刻毙了他
– Anybody knocks on the door… – Come out shooting.
你明白了? 是的
I got it.
你非常喜欢执法的战略方面 那是奥斯卡华♥莱♥士♥吗?
You enjoy the tactical aspects of law enforcement, Oscar?
哦,是的它比账本有趣多了
Much more diverting than accounting.
我们对你有好处 你对我们也有好处
I’m bein’ good to you, you got to be good to me.
我们来达成一个协定 我们大家都遵守,可以么?
We made a deal, we’re gonna stick to it, okay?
恩,是,比作账有趣多了
Oh, yes, much more diverting than accounting.
好,我们今晚和你碰面 是,好的
Okay, we see yous tonight.
很好,一路顺风,永不止步
All right, all the way down and no stops.
…他能说,“我将毫无保留”
…he’s been saying, “I will speak up.”
在此我一定要赞扬 艾略特奈斯
For which I must commend the excellent work
和他的铁面无私小组的 出色工作
of Eliot Ness and his squad of Untouchables.
是男孩或女孩? 男孩
– What was it, a boy or a girl? – Boy.
男孩,恭喜! 他叫什么?
– Congratulations! What’s his name?
约翰 约翰?
– John.- John? –
是的,约翰詹姆士
Yeah. John James.
那么她还好吗? 恩,她还好
– So she’s okay? – Yeah, she’s okay.
实际上,当她离开时 她想重新粉刷整个房♥子
In fact, when she gets out, she wants to repaint the house.
当粉刷完了,她会发现♥房♥♥子 变得很小了,所以你得搬家
Then she’ll find the house too small, you’ll have to move.
完全正确
excatly
老天,结婚是一件美好的事 如果你能忍♥受这样的痛苦
– Goodness, it’s nice to be married. – If you can stand the pain.
伯恩斯先生,你知道 华♥莱♥士♥先生在哪里吗?
Mr Burns, where’s Mr Wallace?
你难道没有看到他吗? 他刚从服务电梯里下去了
Didn’t you see him? He just went down in the service elevator.
好的,很好
Well good
你能在任何时候眼观八方… 放松点,一切都会好起来的
– You keep an eye out at all times… – Take it easy, we’ll be fine.
他们要派人…
They are going to…
他说服务电梯吗? 是的
– Did he say the service elevator? – Yes.
华♥莱♥士♥!华♥莱♥士♥! 我们从这里走楼梯
– Wallace! Wallace! – Here, let’s take the stairs.
(楼梯,消防水龙带)
噢,不
Oh, no.
不,不! 慢慢来…慢慢来!
– No, no! – Easy… Easy!
(正在载入)
奥斯卡华♥莱♥士♥
Oscar.
(可触摸的)
噢,天啦
Oh, Jesus.
你还好吧?
You gonna be all right?
奈斯先生…
Mr Ness
当一个年轻的家伙在这条 线路中坏事,这就是犯罪了
It’s always a crime when a young guy goes down in the line, Jimmy.
我讨厌看到它发生 在我认识的人身上
I’d hate to see it happen to someone I know.
有时最好不要介入
Sometimes it’s better not to get involved.
吉米马龙
Jimmy!
请一天假 暂时离开这个城市
Take a day off. Get out of the city for a while.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
莱克星顿酒店
艾尔卡邦 我们没抓到卡邦先生啊…
– Al Capone. – We have no Mr Capone…
我知道,抓住他
– I know, get him.
我们没有抓到卡邦先生啊… 我说,该死的…
– We have no Mr Capone…I said
我想说…
I said…
你想在这里做什么吗? 今天我朋友被杀了
– Something you want here? – My friend was killed today.
我不介意 你不在乎
– I don’t care. – You don’t care.
可是他现在已经这样了
Now he does.
卡邦,出来 你想打架吗?
Come on here, Capone. You want to fight?
你想打架 你和我,这里?
You want to fight? You and me, right here?
就这样,来吧!
That’s it, come on!
你害怕从保镖中走出来 为自己说话?
You afraid to come out from behind your men, to stand up for yourself?
你现在想这样做吗? 你想要大干一场吗?
– You want to do the mat now?
来吧,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– Yeah! Come on, you son-of-a-bitch!
什么? 放轻松
– What? – Easy.
在我儿子面前 你竟敢这么跟我说话?
You talk to me like that in front of my son?
操,操♥你♥全♥家♥!
Fuck you and your family!
放松点,是我!不是这边 不是这边
Easy. It’s me. It’s me! Not this way.
你操来操去,什么都没得到 你只会说大话
You fuck, you got nothin’ You’re nothin’ but talk and a badge.
正因你没得到,所以你在这 在法庭上你什么都没得到
You’re here because you got nothin’ in court,
你没有抓到那个会计 你什么都没得到!
you got no bookkeeper, nothin’
什么都没有!如果你还算个男人 你早就应该那样做了!
If you were a man, you would’ve done it now!
一无所获,你个废物!
You got nothin’ you punk!
好吧,不,我明白
Well, no, I understand.
相信我,我明白
Believe me, I understand.
好吧,发生什么事了?
Well, what’s happened?
他说他不能不受到保护
He says he can’t be unprotected.
那个家伙说了什么?
What is it that the guy says?
他说 他不会让自己做愚蠢的事情
He says he won’t make a fool out of himself,
没有证人他也不会出庭的
and he won’t go into court without a witness.
所以明天早上 那个家伙将会宣布庭外和解
So tomorrow morning the D.A. will announce that he’s dropping the case.
他将会放弃 我没有那么说
– He’s gonna give up.
我说 没有证人他也不会出庭的
– He won’t do it without a witness.
我们有华来士的档案和账簿
We have Wallace’s files and the ledgers.
有时候重新考量损失是必要的
There’s a time when I think you have to cut your losses.
你好?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
是的
Yes.
不,他没有成家
No, he didn’t have a family.
一切进展怎么样?
How is everything there?
不,你只是做了你想要的
No, you do it however you want.
我承诺我会
I promise I will.
你把我的爱带给她
You give her my love.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
奈斯先生,我们在这里 发现了一本账簿
Mr Ness, we got a ledger
上面记录有向芝加哥 市政♥府♥官员付款
here listing payments to Chicago City officials.
找到卡邦和法兰克尼提 我想我们今天有收获了
– We got Al Capone, Frank Nitti… – I think that’s enough for today.
但是如果我们不紧接着… 那样行得通,史东先生,那样可以
– If we don’t stay on top… – That’ll do. Thank you.
谢谢 我想请求留下来
I’d like to request to stick around.
我们该粉碎这些家伙 我们必须
– We got to bust these guys. – I know we got to.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
什么? 你听的没错
– I’m sorry? – You heard me.
我的问题是,我们结束了吗?
My question is, are we done?
是的,我认为我们结束了
Yes, I think we’re done.
你说我们现在正处于一场苦战?
So we sat in at a game that was above our head?
似乎是这样 对于华♥莱♥士♥先生也是这样
It appears so. It appears so to Mr Wallace.
反正他死了 而且那个混♥蛋♥也准备和解
He’s dead! And the D.A. is gonna drop the case!
该死的,没有证人他不会出庭
He will not go into court without a witness
而且没有卡邦的会计 沃尔特佩恩,他也不会出庭
and without Capone’s bookkeeper, Walter Payne.
那你现在准备做什么? 你想让我做什么?
– What are you prepared to do now? – What would you have me do?
我已经尽可能地做了
I have taken this as far as it can go.
你老婆想要什么? 她想知道,如果我…
– What did your wife want? – She wanted to know if I was…
我老婆? 是啊
– My wife? – Yeah.
她想知道我是否是对的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!