She wanted to know if I was all right.
结婚不错吧,啊?
It’s nice being married, eh?
是啊
Yes.
她正坐在某个房♥间 被一群陌生人包围着
She’s sitting in some room surrounded by people she doesn’t know,
仔细检查着… 厨房♥彩色图片什么的
going over… kitchen colour charts or something.
世界上的某些人依旧关心着 厨房♥的颜色是什么
Some part of the world still cares what colour the kitchen is.
艾略特奈斯,我还想你为我 再做一件事
Eliot, I want you to do one more thing for me.
你回DA那里去并且拖住他
Get back to the D.A. and stall him.
等等,拖住他? 怎么拖住他?
– Wait a minute, stall him with what?
照我说的做就行了
– Just do as I say.
我想我知道怎么样找到那个家伙
I think I know how to find this guy.
(卡邦会计应讯)
沃尔特佩恩?
Walter?
艾尔卡邦说,在他解决传讯之后 我们才能离开这座城市
Al says we got to get out of town until he can fix this subpoena thing.
我们今晚就出发
We’re leavin’ tonight.
两球入袋
Two ball, down.
麦克,你有时间吗? 嗯,我现在有,不是吗?
Mike, you got a minute? I do now, don’t I?
吉姆马龙,你现在 在警员队伍里做什么?
And what are you doin’ in a club for cops, Jimmy?
这是警员的地方 我们能够借一步说话吗?
This is a place for cops. Can we step outside?
可以,可以,当然可以 但我没有什么要对你说的
All right, all right, but I got nothin’ to say to ya.
我们到底要去哪里 游泳吗?
Where the hell are we going, for a swim?
傻瓜,不要淋雨啊
Get out of the rain, you fool.
什么?什么?
What? What?!
我只是需要再一个资讯
I just need one more piece of information.
再一个?吉姆马龙!
One more? Jimmy!
我只为了你冒生命危险 我需要找到那个会计
– I just risked my life for ya. – I need to find that bookkeeper.
你疯了吗?你是疯了
Are you crazy? Y ou’re crazy.
我警告过你必须 得离开这个城市
I warned you to get out of town.
若他们知道是我,我死定了 我需要找到那个会计
– If they knew it was me, I’m dead. – I need to find that bookkeeper.
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道,老兄! 你真♥他♥妈♥的疯了!
You’re fuckin’ nuts, man! You’re out of your fuckin’ mind!
你真的疯了! 我救过你的命
And I tried to save your life.
放开你的手
Get your hands off.
你欠我的,吉姆.马龙 我不欠你任何东西
You owe me, Jimmy, I don’t owe you nothin’
我的人都被杀了 你的人?我们才是你的人啊!
– My people are being killed. – We’re your people!
你们是我的人? 是啊
You?!
你♥他♥妈♥的和外人一起混啊! 麦克,他们已经毁了这个城市
You fuckin’ run with the dagos! They’ve ruined this town.
十年来我因这些事吃不下饭 不断告诉自己我是一个警员
For ten years I can’t say that I’m a cop for the shit that’s goin’ on!
啊,废话!真♥他♥妈♥的废话! 看看你自己!看看你自己!
Ah, bullshit! Fuckin’ bullshit! Look at yourself! Look at yourself!
带上你舒适的衣服和联邦 傀儡生活在你的游戏里
Go on and live the charade, with your soft clothes and federal stooges.
你认为他到底要做什么?
– What do you think he’s gonna do?
闭上你的嘴! 他要铲平这座城市吗?
– Keep your mouth off that!
我要知道这个家伙在哪里 而且我现在必须马上知道!
I need to know where this guy is, and I need to know now!
我要把你从你生命中 做过的那些蠢事中带出来!
I’m gonna rat you out for all the shit that I know that you’ve done!
我将改变你的心意!
I’m gonna turn you over!
吉姆马龙 这是死人和我在说话
– This is a dead man talkin’ to me.
是吗?
– Is it?
你死了
You’re dead.
你认为你自己算老几啊?
Who the hell do ya think ya are?
早上我要把你的屁♥股♥ 挂在旗杆上
I’ll have your ass hangin’ from the flagpole in the mornin’
我们中断这个话题吧,老兄
Let’s cut the woofing, pal.
你要告诉我
You tell me,
否则医院和 太平间正等着你!
or you’re going to hospital or the fuckin’ morgue!
老天 你一定要帮助我达成任务
You’re gonna fight it out and we’ll have a case.
什么?凭什么?我不会 陷入困境或愚弄…
Yes? On what basis? I’m not gonna make a fool…
先生,不要告诉我 你要自作愚蠢
Don’t tell me about makin’ a fool out of yourself.
我已经安排了一些人在那里 他们冒的风险比那个大多了
I have men out there risking more than that.
而且我被告知 那儿有一个带路的
We have a lead, and we are following that lead
我们冒险跟着这个引导 危险大多了
at risk to more than our standing.
所以你现在还敢停止吗
So don’t you dare stop now.
是的,史东 我要奈斯
– Yeah, Stone. – Give me Ness.
他不在这里,他在那个DA那里 发生什么事情?
He’s at the D.A. ‘s.
告诉他我知道佩恩在哪里 并马上来我住的地方找我
Tell him I know where Payne is and to meet me at my place.
阿尔.卡邦!阿尔.卡邦! 卡邦先生!
– Al! Al! – Mr Capone!
怎么样了… 那个案子怎么样了?
– What about that court case?
我会告诉你一些情况
– I’m gonna tell ya somethin’
有人整我 我也要整他
Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him.
有些人向我行窃 我就说,“你偷东西”
Somebody steals from me, I’m gonna say ‘you stole’
和他讲话 可不是因为在人行道上吐痰
not talk to him for spittin’ on the sidewalk.
你明白了吗?
You understand?
现在我没有做任何事情 伤害这些人
Now, I have done nothing to hurt these people.
但是他们都很生我的气 所以,他们做了些什么?
But they’re angered at me. So what do they do?
医生没有病患,所以过来缴收入税…
Doctor up some income tax, for which they got no case,
来烦我
to annoy me.
像正常人那样和我讲话?不
To speak to me like men? No.
去骚扰一个安静的人
To harass a peaceful man.
如果我曾经是个罪人 我请求上帝原谅我
I pray to God that if I ever have a grievance,
我只是想要 更多的一点自尊
I would have just a little more self respect.
卡邦先生!卡邦先生! 只是还有一个问题!
Mr Capone!Mr Capone!
我想还告诉你一件事情
I’ll tell you one more thing.
你竭尽全力参加职业拳击赛 并且等到比赛结束
In an all-out prize fight,
一个人还站在那里 那样你就知道谁赢了
when one guy’s left standing, that’s how you know who won.
(拉辛路1634号♥)
这难道不像美国的那些黑人吗?
Isn’t that just like a wop?
在枪战上带刀
Brings a knife to a gun fight.
滚开,你这个混♥蛋♥外国佬!
Get out of here, ya dago bastard!
闪开,滚
Go on, get your ass out of here!
枪声!枪声! 那里有枪击案!
Shots! Shots! I heard shots!
后退 都给我马上后退
Stay back, everybody stay back, right now.
后退啊
Round the back.
马龙!
Malone!
马龙!
Malone.
该死的!史东!
Goddamn! Stone!
史东!
Stone!
电♥话♥!
The phone!
哦,我的天啦 快叫救护车!
Oh, God. Call an ambulance!
我是财务部的史东 拉辛大街,我需要救护车
This is Stone, Treasury Department, 1634 Racine, we need an ambulance.
什么? 拉辛街!
– What? – 1634 Racine!
这个? 你要这个?
This? You want this?
你要这个?
You want this?
你要这个?
You want this?
什么?
What?
会计 什么?
– Bookkeeper. – What?
会… 会计?
– Book… – The bookkeeper?
会计 会计?什么?
– Bookkeeper! – The bookkeeper? What?
会计,他现在在火车上? 是的
– The bookkeeper, he’s on this train? – Yes.
他在火车上
He’s on this train.
现在!你准备干什么?
Now! What are you prepared to do?!
不!马龙!不
No. Malone. No.
站住站住
Stay. Stay.
站住!
Stay! Malone…
不不,不!
No. No, no!
不是这个人…不是这个人…
Not this… Not this man…
奈斯先生 火车12:05要开往迈阿密
Train’s leavin’ for Miami 12.05, Mr Ness.
我们会在那里
We’ll be there.
会计死了对我们没有任何好处
The bookkeeper’s no good to us dead.
史东? 是的,长官
– Stone? – Yes, sir.
(往所有的方向)
包围南入口
Cover the south entrance.
我们快到家了 我们快到家了
We’re almost home. We’re almost home.
请注意
Your attention, please.
通往迈阿密的快车 在第33月台于12:05开车
The Miami Flier departs at 12.05 from 33.
所有的乘客请全部上车
All aboard.
待在那里,待在那里
Stay right there. Stay right there.
待在那里 亲爱的,待在那里
Stay right there. Stay right there,
哦,天使
honey.
旅客们请注意 开往迈阿密的列车于12:05启程
Your attention, please. The Miami Flier, leaving at 12.05,
现在请在第33月台上车 请全部上车!
now boarding on track 33. All aboard!
耶 刚刚好 刚刚好 你待在那里
Just here.
我知道我们快到家了
I’m just gonna leave this right here.
旅客朋友们请注意?
Your attention, please.
开往迈阿密的列车将于12:05开车 现在请在第33月台上车
The Miami Flier, leaving at 12.05,
请全部上车!
is now boarding on track 33. All aboard!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!