Hey, you down there!
你在做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
一个流浪汉 流浪多年
Been a wild rover. Through many’s the year
钱都买♥♥了啤酒和威士忌
And I’ve spent all my money on whiskey and beer
一分不剩
And it’s no nay never
一分不剩
No nay never no more
闭上你的 天啊
Shut your…Jesus!
趴下 趴下 趴下 混♥蛋♥
Get down! Get down! Get down! Get down, you ugly bastard!
手放头上
Hands above your heads.
站起来 面朝墙 靠墙站
Get up and face the wall. Against the wall.
眼朝前看
Eyes straight ahead.
国王今晚不想要什么英雄 现在闭嘴
The King doesn’t want any heroes tonight. Now shut up.
站在那
Stand there, lad.
好啦 大家退回来吧
Right, men. Back here, please.
你们要知道 你们现在 已经被看作是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Understand this. You are now seen as traitors to your nation.
如果我再听到报告说 哪个小伙子倒在你们门前
If I hear one more report of any of our boys falling down your stairs,
你们就会被♥干♥掉 听清了吗 这是最后的警告
you’ll be shot. Is that clear? This is your final warning.
好啦 各位 把枪拿走
Right, men, load them up.
朝前看
You face forward.
快点 赶快走 赶紧
Come on, lads, move it on. Come on now. Hurry up.
你们要是知道好歹 就闭上嘴
Keep your mouth shut, if you know what’s good for you.
可不像看起来那么容易
It’s not as easy as it looks.
22 22比16
22…22-16.
听着 五分钟以内 都离开球桌
Listen in. Five minutes, lads, and you’re off the table.
没错 到桌子这边来 快点
Right, lads, get on this side of the table now! Move!
快点 别磨蹭 排好队
Come on, move your arse! Get in line now!
眼朝下看 手举起来 快点
Eyes down, arms up. Move!
快点 你们都是一坨屎
Come on. You’re all a sack of shite, the lot of you.
你这个白♥痴♥ 狗屎 瞧你那样 手举起来
You cretinous crap. You piece of shit. Look at you! Arms up.
别盯着我看 举起手来
Don’t eyeball me. Keep them up!
结束了
We done here, lads?
一天一镑 一天一镑
A pound a day, lads. A pound a day.
这就是他们给那群混帐的工资
That’s what they’re paying them bastards.
-真的吗 -对
Is that right? Yeah.
我们口袋里的钱 付给这些混♥蛋♥
Our pounds out of our pockets to pay for that swagger.
他们都是那混♥蛋♥邱吉尔的朋友精选出来的
Handpicked, they were, by a personal friend of that bollocks, Churchill.
操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard.
此前英国残酷镇♥压♥了南非布尔人
这么说我们也会和布尔人一样下场
So we can expect what the Boers got, can we?
对 一模一样
The very same, yeah. Friend of the worker.
快点 快点
Faster, faster. Come on.
上帝啊
Dear God.
你这不是画油画
You’re no oil painting.
拿他们的枪 快
Get their guns. Move!
快点
Move!
快点 戴米恩 快点
Come on, Damien, go!
快走
Go, go, go!
占领那一头的房♥子
Take the end house!
快走
Go, go, go!
别动
Don’t fucking move.
这没人 没男人
There’s no one here. There’s no men.
-男人去哪了 -这没有
-Where’s the men? -There’s no one here.
别动
Stay still!
腿张开 手放头上
Spread your legs. Get your hands above your head.
别碰他 别碰他
Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
张开腿 趴下 待那别动
Open your legs. Get down. Stay there.
别乱动不然就干掉你
Stop fucking around or we’ll take you out.
-你好 比尔 -早上好 约翰
-Hello, Bill. -Good morning, John.
我来介绍一下 这是哈里斯上尉
May I introduce Captain Harris?
哈里斯上尉你好 请过来
Captain Harris. Do come through.
比尔 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Bill, it’s good to see you. Lovely to see you.
-早上好 朱利亚 -早上好 先生
-Good morning, Julia. -Good morning, sir.
克里斯在挤奶吗 是的
Is Chris milking the cows? He is.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯 约翰爵士要见你
Chris? Sir John wants to see you.
克里斯 约翰爵士要见你 还有当兵的
Chris? Sir John wants to see you. The soldiers are with him.
-我应该逃跑吗 -不行 他们把这包围了
-Should I take a run for it? -No. They have the place surrounded.
过来
Come along.
他们在里面
They’re in there.
-我一定要进去吗 -快点 敲门
-Must I go in? -Go on, knock.
进来
Come in.
雷利
Oh, Reilly.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
进来
Come in.
我会把地毯弄脏的 我靴子上有泥 先生
I’d get the carpet dirty, mud on my boots, sir.
你要担心的不是这个 到这儿来
That’s the least of your worries. Come over here.
告诉这两位先生 上周五伏击时你在哪
Tell these gentlemen where you were last Friday, the day of the ambush.
我参加我叔叔的葬礼了
I was at my uncle’s funeral.
-哪位叔叔 -他住得很远
-Which uncle? -He lives far away.
-哪里 雷利 -克莱尔
-Where, Reilly? -Clare.
-你在克莱尔没什么叔叔 -我有 先生
-You don’t have an uncle in Clare. -I do, sir.
别骗我了
Don’t lie to me.
我们拜访了你妈妈可爱的小木屋
We paid a little visit to your mother in her lovely little cottage.
她根本没提起过葬礼
She never mentioned a funeral.
你不用找我妈妈
You don’t have to go to my mother.
别撒谎了 雷利 别耽误我们时间
Stop lying, Reilly, and stop wasting our time
不然我一定要你妈妈和你家人好看
or I’ll see to it personally that your mother and your family suffer!
我家人和这事无关 先生
My family’s nothing to do with it, sir.
我们知道你认识泰迪·奥多诺万
We know you know Teddy O’Donovan.
你的确认识
Yes, you do.
是的 不过有一阵没见过他了
Oh, yeah, didn’t see him in a while, actually.
我们会找到他的 不管你帮不帮忙
Well, we will find him, with or without you.
下来 闭嘴 把枪给我
Get down! Shut up! Give me your rifle.
给我你的枪不然让你脑袋开花
Give me your fucking rifle before I blow your brains out.
我要把你脑浆轰出来 告诉我他们在哪
I’ll blow your fucking brains out. Tell me where they are.
醒醒 爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Wake up, you Irish bastards!
趴下 趴下 趴下 混♥蛋♥
Get down! Get down! Get down! Get down, you ugly bastard!
进去 快快
Get in there! Go! Go!
爱尔兰脏猪
Filthy Irish scum.
凯文
Kevin?
我们完蛋了 泰迪
We’re fucked, Teddy!
凯文 你没事的 让我看看
Kevin! You’re grand. Let me look.
我很好 别动
I’m alright. Hold it up.
他没事
He’s alright.
只是道小伤口 凯文 血能止住 没事的
It’s just a nick, Kevin. It’ll stop the bleeding, alright?
看着我 头朝后仰
Look at me. Just keep your head back.
就那样别动 天啊
Hold that there. Jesus.
他们把你们一起抓了 是的
Did they pick you up together? Yeah.
我认识你 对吧
Do I know you, do I?
你是那个火车司机
You’re the train driver.
记得吗 在站台上 你不让棕狗子上火车
Remember, on the platform, you wouldn’t let the Tans on the train?
-你是那医生 -没错
-You’re the doctor? -That’s right.
没错 他们抓你干吗
That’s right. What do they have you in for?
照公文上的说法
The written word.
不忠之人 随他们怎么说
Disloyally affected person, whatever that means.
我们不是傻瓜
We ain’t fuckir, lads.
哪个混♥蛋♥是泰迪·奥多诺万
Right, which one of you fuckers is Teddy O’Donovan?
我是 我就是奥多诺万 把他带出去
It’s me. I’m O’Donovan. Get him out!
芬尼亚会 成立于19世纪的爱尔兰反英组织
出去 你这个芬尼亚会的猪猡 坐下
Get outside, you Fenian fucker. Sit down!
-坐下 -混♥蛋♥
-Sit down! -You bastards.
我是泰迪·奥多诺万
I’m Teddy O’Donovan.
-再说一遍你的姓名 -泰迪·奥多诺万
-State your name again. -Teddy O’Donovan…
把这家伙拉出去 你个芬尼亚会的猪猡
Get this one out. You Fenian fucker.
把他拉出去
Get him out!
芬尼亚会的猪猡
You Fenian fuckers!
快走 快点
Move! Move it!
进去 坐下 混♥蛋♥
Get in there! Fucking get in that chair! Fucking dirty lrish fucker!
把他绑起来
Strap him down.
还有腿
And his legs.
你好啊 泰迪
Hello, Teddy.
很高兴最终见到了你本人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!