不要 丹 不要 住手
No, don’t! Dan! Don’t! Stop it, boy.
举起手来 举手 混♥蛋♥
Get your hands up! Get your hands up, you bastard!
举起手来 举起手来
Get them up! Get them up! Get your hands up!
我让你举起手来 快举手
I tell you, get them up! Get them up!
够了 退下
That’s enough! Get back!
退下 丹
Get back! Dan!
退下 到角落去
Get back! Get into the corner!
丹 丹
Dan! Dan!
上帝啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥ 放下武器的人
Jesus Christ, you fucking bastards! An unarmed man!
你们从背后打死了放下武器的人 丹
You shot an unarmed man in the back, Denis! Dan!
戴米恩 举起手来 不然我开枪了
Damien, get your hands up or I will shoot!
-他吃了吗 -没有 他一直很安静 长官
Has he eaten? -No, he’s been very quiet, sir.
还记得上次我们在这里的事吗
Remember the last time we were here?
你告诉他们说 你是我
You told them you were me.
-我还没为这事谢谢你 -那都是为你好
-I never thanked you for that. -For all the good it did you.
我为丹难过
I’m sorry about Dan.
还有泰伦斯 他们现在在哪儿
And Terence. Where are they now?
他们在地下室
They’re in basement.
并排躺着
Lying side by side.
戴米恩 你不应该在这里
Jesus, Damien, you shouldn’t be in here.
你应该回家去 和辛妮一起
You should be back home. Back home with Sinead.
明天早上 你该在医院 教书
And tomorrow morning, you should be in hospital, teaching.
那是你从小就想做的事 对吗
That’s all you’ve ever wanted to do since you were a boy, isn’t it? Hm?
你一直比我聪明
You were always the brighter one.
功课比我强得多
Better student by a mile.
你还有辛妮 她爱你 你们彼此相爱
You’ve Sinead there. She loves you. And you’re meant for each other.
你们应该 生儿育女
You should have…sons and daughters,
教他们懂礼貌 让他们幸福
and teach them to be gentle and…and happy.
我也不想穿这身制♥服♥ 戴米恩 我想要和平
I want out of this uniform, Damien. I want peace.
需要你这样的人和我们这些人一起努力才能做到
We need people like you, and even the likes of me to make that happen.
戴米恩 我这辈子还从没求过人
Damien, I’ve never begged another human in my life,
可我现在要求你 真心实意地求你
but I’m going to beg you now. Heart and soul.
-是哥哥求弟弟 -你想要什么 泰迪
-Just brother to brother. -What do you want, Teddy?
告诉我们武器在哪儿 戴米恩
Tell us where the arms are, Damien.
然后接受特赦
Take amnesty.
回家去 过你该过的日子
Go home and live the life you should be living.
我们还要抓到罗利
And we want Rory.
你去说服他的手下 他们会听你的
But you talk to his boys, they’ll listen to you.
你听我说
You listen to me.
我一枪打穿了克里斯·雷利的心窝
I shot Chris Reilly in the heart.
我♥干♥的
I did that.
你知道那是为什么
You know why.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥同志
I’m not going to sell out.
你最好把遗书写了 戴米恩
Better write your letters, Damien.
告诉我们武器在哪儿 否则黄昏时处决你
Tell us where the arms are or you will be shot at dawn.
他说了没有 泰迪
Did he say anything, Teddy?
亲爱的辛妮
Dear Sinead.
我曾经不想卷进这场战争 却卷进来了
I tried not to get into this war. And did.
现在我想脱身 却做不到了
And now try to get out and can’t.
我们真是奇怪的生物 自己都觉得奇怪
Strange creatures we are, even to ourselves.
在这最后的时刻
I treasure every bit of you,
我怀念着你的每一部分 包括身体和灵魂.
body and soul, in these last few moments.
你曾说你希望我们的孩子体验到自♥由♥
You once said you wanted your children to taste freedom.
我也祈求有那么一天 辛妮
I pray for that day, too, Sinead.
可是我恐怕那一天比我们预想的来得晚
But I fear it will be longer than either of us have imagined.
我现在老想着丹对我说过的话
Dan once told me something I’ve struggled with all this time.
他说 你很容易知道自己反对的是什么
He said, It’s easy to know what you’re against,
可是却很难知道自己追求的是什么
quite another to know what you are for.
我想 现在我已经知道了 它给了我力量
I think now, I know, and it gives me strength.
今后请你照顾泰迪
In time, look after Teddy.
我恐怕他的心已经死了
I’m afraid, inside, he’s already dead.
时钟正在滴答作响
As the clock ticks on,
我想象那是你从我手上传来的心跳
I imagine your heartbeat under my hand.
我握着你挂在我脖子上的奖章 心里不住地颤抖
I hold the medal you hung around my neck and I tremble inside.
它也会给我勇气
It will give you courage, too.
再见 辛妮 我爱你 从现在到永远
Goodbye, Sinead. I love you now, and always will.
左转弯
Left, turn.
左 左 左右左
Left, left, left, right, left.
右转弯
Right, turn.
立定
Halt.
背靠着柱子
Put your back up against the post.
齐步走
Forward march.
左 左 左
Left, left, left.
现在还不晚 戴米恩
It’s not too late, Damien.
是说我还是说你
For me or for you?
不要
No.
要是你不想干 可以让我喊口令
If you don’t want to do this, I’ll give the order.
我来干 全班都有
I’ll do it. Squad!
立正
Attention!
预备
Get ready!
上膛
Load!
瞄准
Take aim!

Fire!
枪放下
Order arms.
辛妮
Sinead?
辛妮
Sinead?
辛妮
Sinead?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
还有这个
There’s this also.
别 辛妮 别 不 不
No, Sinead. No, Sinead. No! No!
-辛妮 -我
-Sinead. -I…
-对不起 -放开我
-I’m sorry. -Get off me.
放开我
Get off me!
你滚 从我家里滚出去
Get out. Leave me. Get off my land!
我再也不要看见你
I don’t ever want to see you again!
戴米恩 不
Oh, Damien, no.

Oh, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!