We left them there.
天啊
Ah, Jesus Christ.
我受不了这样的事了
I can’t take much more of this.
我们知道是谁出♥卖♥♥♥你们的
We know who turned you in.
玛丽是军营的打字员
Mairi’s a typist at the barracks.
她看到一封信 照抄了一份
She found a letter and made a copy of it.
你们要的马就在那边的马厩里
The horse you wanted is in the stable over there.
那是给你用的 泰迪 你该休息了
That’s for you, Teddy. You’ve got to rest.
蒂姆会带你回去 然后由戴米恩发令
Tim will take you back. Damiers next in command.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean? Sean?
茱莉亚 走
Go, Julia.
别动
Don’t move!
把手放头后
Put your hands behind your head.
把信给他
Give him the letter.

Read it.
我自觉有责任通知你
I feel duty bound to inform you
我对属下的一个员工抱有怀疑
of my suspicions concerning a member of my staff.
最近 我发觉
Recently, I have observed
一些讨厌鬼在我的田间穿行
some unsavoury characters trespassing on my lands.
多数都是些乡下佬 小流氓
Most of them are a trumped-up bunch of rustics, shop hands
伪装成文明人
and corner boys with delusions of grandeur.
我现在肯定我的一个雇员 克里斯·雷利
I am now certain my own employee, Chris Reilly,
接受那个军装暴徒 泰迪·奥多诺万的命令
takes orders from trench-coat thug, Teddy O’Donovan,
而这家伙是你们通缉的要犯
who I know is a top priority for you.
我想你不知道他长什么样吧
I don’t suppose you know what he looks like?
又矮又胖 我猜
Short and thick, I imagine.
给他弄张纸
Get him some paper.
用你的话表达这些意思 开始吧
Write this down in your own words. Go on.
致休·都铎将军
For the attention of General Hugh Tudor.
我对爱尔兰共和军11名成员的被捕负责
I am responsible for the arrest of 11 members of the IRA.
他们中的三人面临处决
Three now face execution.
如果你动他们一根头发 我也会吃枪子
If one hair on their head is touched, I will get a bullet, too.
这房♥间真漂亮
Such a beautiful room.
难以想象一个男人会在此惨叫
It’s hard to imagine a man scream from here.
见过用锈钳子把指甲拔♥出♥来♥吗 约翰爵士
Ever seen fingernails ripped out with rusty pliers, Sir John?
你学了这么多 还是不懂
All your learning and you still don’t understand.
我完全懂 奥多诺万先生
Oh, I understand perfectly, Mr O’Donovan.
如果你们这帮人掌了权 愿上帝保佑爱尔兰
God preserve Ireland if ever your kind take control.
你最好开始习惯这个想法
You better start getting used to the idea.
牧师横行 死水一潭的破地方
A priest-infested backwater!
把信写完
Finish the letter.
确保他签名
Make sure he signs it.
然后帮他找一双走路最舒服的鞋
And then help him find his best pair of walking shoes.
给一位乡间绅士来点锻炼不会有坏处的
A little exercise will do a gentleman farmer no harm at all.
克里斯
Chris.
好 泰迪
Alright, Ted.
快点
Come on.
-干嘛 -拿上你的外套
-What? -Get your coat.
那是丹尼和佩姬的房♥子
That’s the house of Danny and Peg.
他们一定为我们煮上饭了
They’ll have dinner on the boil for us.
欢迎欢迎 小伙子们
Welcome. Welcome. Welcome, boy.
你们一定很累了 小心
You must be very tired. Take careful.
里面已经为你们准备好晚餐了
Dinner’s prepared for you in there.
-非常感谢 -不客气
-Thanks very much. -You’re welcome.
你们一定累坏了 饿极了
I’m sure you must be very tired. Starved.

Dan.
送给戴米恩·奥多诺万的消息
A message for Damien O’Donovan.
-有回信吗 -没有 走吧
-Will there be any message? -No. Go on.
他们处死了强尼 科勒姆和凯文
They’ve executed Johnny, Colum and Kevin.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, Jesus Christ.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
他们受折磨了吗 是的
Were they tortured? They were.
天啊
Jesus.
我受命处决间谍
I’ve received orders to execute the spies.
不包括克里斯吧
Not Chris as well?
天啊 伙计们 他还年轻啊
Ah, Jesus Christ, lads. He’s only a young fella, like.
汉密尔特是平民 你可以让他离开我们国家
Hamiltors a civilian. You could order him to leave.
他让我们死了三个人 本来还会更多
He cost us three lives already. It could’ve been more.
-这是他的选择 -但克里斯!
-It was his own choice. -Ah, but Chris!
我们不能 他是我们的人
We can’t. He’s one of our own.
康哥 他是叛徒
Congo, he’s a traitor.
我很抱歉 但这是战时
I’m sorry, but this is war.
我们在干什么 这是战争
What are we doing here, like? It’s a war.
快点 推他走 到那去
Come on. Move him on, will you? Over here.
我学了五年解剖学 丹
I studied anatomy for five years, Dan.
现在我要开枪打这个男人的头
And now I’m going to shoot this man in the head.
克里斯·雷利还是小孩时我就认识他了
I’ve known Chris Reilly since he was a child.
希望我们为之奋斗的爱尔兰 值得我们这么做
I hope this Ireland we’re fighting for is won’th it.
你的遗书呢 快点
Where’s your letters? Come on.
这是给我妻子的 这是给我孩子的
That’s for my wife, for my children.
我保证把它们送到
I’ll make sure they’re delivered.
转过身去
Turn around!
你们不会打败我们 永远不会
You’ll never beat us. Ever!
罗伊 到上面来
Roy, get up there.
就在那
Right there.
把遗书给我 克里斯 把遗书给我 克里斯
Give me your letters, Chris. Give me your letters, Chris!
我不知道写什么 妈妈也不认字
I didn’t know what to write. And Mam can’t read.
就告诉她我爱她 还有我埋在哪
Just tell her I love her. And where I’m buried.
你要我来干吗 不用
Do you want me to do it? No.
你肯定
Are you sure?
答应我 戴米恩 答应我 不要把我和他埋一起
Promise me, Damien. Promise me you won’t bury me next to him.
那小教堂 记得吗 来的路上那个
The chapel, do you remember, on the way up?
-记得吗 -记得
-Do you remember? -Yeah.
那里
In there.
告诉泰迪我很抱歉
Tell Teddy I’m sorry.
我很害怕 戴米安
I’m scared, Damien.
-你念祷词了吗 -念了
-Have you said your prayers? -Yeah.
上帝保佑你
God protect you.
又有两座被烧掉了
Two more have been burnt down.
警♥察♥没有报复
The peelers aren’t fighting back.
我听说是两座军营 简直太棒了
Two barracks is what I’m told. That’s brilliant.
还有法庭 税务所 太好了
And courthouses, tax offices. That’s excellent.

Morning.
一些有利于共和国的事情发生了
Some fantastic things are happening for the Republican cause.
码头工人昨天罢♥工♥了
The dockers went on strike yesterday.
铁路工人还是拒绝运输英国♥军♥人
The railway men are still refusing to transport arms.
军队现在乱成一团了 好极了 坚持下去
It has the army in chaos. Excellent. It’s still holding.
每个郡议会和市议会都已宣誓效忠爱尔兰下议院
Every County Council and City Council has pledged allegiance to the Dail.
他们也反击了 我们在奥康纳牺牲了两个人
They’re hitting back though. We lost two fellas down by O’Connor’s.
更不用说还有几十人被捕了
Not to mention the dozens arrested, so…
告诉我们 饥饿的罢♥工♥者怎么样了
And tell us, how are the hunger strikers?
他们还在坚持 在尽力而为
They’re holding up. They’re doing their best.
法庭就在里面 你们要进去吗
Court’s on inside. You going in?
伙计们 我们就是为此受训的 进去听莉莉讲吧
Lads, we’ve been training for this. Go in and listen to Lily.
很好 伤口长得不错 你一直在换药吧
Good. Scabbing well. Are you looking after them?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
对克里斯我很抱歉 这一定很痛苦
I’m sorry about Chris. Must have been tough.
你最近如何
How have you been?
很好 很好 谢谢 进来吧
Been grand, boy, grand. Thanks. Come one.
你是否同意借贷的条款 是否曾对斯万尼先生明言
Did you agree the terms on the loan and make it clear to Mr Sweeney
你一段时间内都无法还给他
that you wouldn’t be able to repay him for quite some time?
她知道她说了什么
She knows exactly what she’s talking about.
她同意了条款 还说会马上开始偿还
She agreed the terms and said she’d start repayments straight away.
她欠了一大笔呢
She owes a huge backlog.
谢谢你 不用说了 拉夫特夫人
Thank you, that’s enough. Mrs Rafferty.
你同意了借贷条款 但你有没有让斯万尼先生明白
You agreed on this loan, but did you let Mr Sweeney know
你没有能力马上偿还
that you wouldn’t be able to repay immediately?
你知道那是什么样的
You do know exactly what it was.
她说她可以立即开始按约定利率偿还
She said she’d be able to start paying right away at the rate agreed.
她有陈述的权利 我只是转述她说的话
She will be given time. I’m only filling in what she said.
辛妮 你有数据了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!