It’s a pleasure to meet you in the flesh after all this time.
你们的隐蔽所都在哪 泰迪
Where’s your safe houses, Teddy?
我要名字和地点 泰迪
I want names, places, Teddy.
你们的武器库在哪
Where’s your weapon stashes?
我会让你尖叫的 泰迪
I’m going to make you squeal, Teddy,
就像其他那些笨蛋一样
like all the other fuckers.
你最好是开口说话
So you’d better start talking to me.
好 我就当你愿意让我玩下去了 对吧
Now, I take it that you want me carry on with this, yeah?
这个老家伙 他玩了一次 弄个小玩意铰拇指
This old man, he played one. He played knickknack on my thumb
现在 告诉我姓名和他妈的地点
Now, I want names and fucking places.
你最好马上开口
And you’d better start telling me soon!
姓名和地点 快说 小伙子
Names and places. Come on, sunshine.
快说 你会说的
Come on. You can do it. Come on.
快说 你个小
Come here, you little…
快说 泰迪 快说 泰迪
Come on, Teddy. Come on, Teddy.
快说 告诉我
Come on! Tell me!
泰迪
Teddy!
挺住 泰迪 挺住
Hold it together, Teddy! Hold it together!
泰迪
Teddy!
泰迪 我受不了了
Teddy! I can’t take that fucking shite. Come on.
我们要为他打气 听见了吗
We have to be strong for him. Do you hear me?
他会希望你坚强起来的(盖尔语歌♥曲)
He’d want you to be strong, boy.
快 唱歌♥吧
Come on now. Sing the song.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 妈的爱尔兰佬
Shut up. Fucking Irish.
下来 闭嘴 把枪给我
Get down! Shut up! Give me your rifle.
进去 天啊 妈的混♥蛋♥
Get in there! Jesus Christ, you fucking bastards.
你们对他做什么了 让他的手举着
What have you done to him? Keep his hands up, lads.
给我点东西垫他的头
Give me something for his head.
给我点东西垫他的头
Give me something for his head.
放头后面
Behind his head.
你没事的 泰迪 把手举着
You’re alright, Teddy boy. Keep them up now.
-我什么都没说 -我知道你没有
-I never said a word. -I know you didn’t, boy.
我知道你没有 你是我见过的最坚强的人
I know you didn’t. You’re the most stubborn man I ever met.
你没事的
You’re alright.
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
一辈子 他是我的哥哥
All my life. He’s my brother.
没事的
It’s alright.
把他妈的门打开
Open that fucking door.
回车上去开车 回车上去
Get on the train and drive. Get back on the train!
进去 快快
Get in there! Go! Go!
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我是 爱尔兰共和军成员
I am…I am a member of the Irish Republican Army.
我要求受到政♥治♥犯的待遇
I demand to be treated as a political prisoner.
你是背后行凶的暴徒
You’re a murdering gangster who shoots men in the back.
不 你错了 我是民♥主♥主义者
No, you’re wrong. I’m a Democrat.
上次选举中 新芬党赢得了105席中的73席
In the last election, Sinn Fein won 73 seats out of a possible 105.
我们的纲领是要让爱尔兰共和国从大英帝国独♥立♥出去
Our mandate’s for an Irish Republic separate from Great Britain.
这是民♥主♥决定
A democratic decision.
这不归我管
That is not my responsibility.
我只是我国政♥府♥派出的士兵
I’m just a soldier sent by my government.
你的政♥府♥查禁我们的议会 取缔我们的报纸
Your government, which suppresses our parliament, which bans our paper.
你们在这就是犯罪 是外国占领军
Your presence here is a crime, a foreign occupation.
告诉我 作为民♥主♥主义者我该怎么做
Tell me what I’m supposed to do.
把另一边脸让给你们再打700年
Turn the other cheek for another 700 years?
-这不归我管 -滚出我的国家
-That is not my responsibility. -Get out of my country.
-你叫什么 -滚出我的国家
-What is your name? -Get out of my country.
你不是挖泥炭的 让我看你的手
You’re not a bog cutter. Show me your hands.
让我看你的手
Show me your fucking hands.
你打算干什么 把我指甲拔♥出♥来♥
What are you going to do? Pull my fingernails off?
-你到底想怎么样 -他们在战斗
-What do you fucking well expect? -These men fought at the Somme,
整日待在肮脏的战壕里
up to their necks in vomit, in filthy trenches,
眼看着朋友被炸成碎片 好好收拾他
while their friends got blown apart in front of their eyes! Sort him out!
你的姓名
Give me your name!
你的姓名
Your name?
起来
Come here!
士兵
Soldier!
朝他的太阳穴开枪 要朝太阳穴打
Shoot him in the temple. In the temple!
我不行 照做 照做
Can’t. Do it! Do it!
我不行 照做 这是命令
I can’t. Do it! It’s an order!
明天 军事法庭
Tomorrow, military court
以非法持枪罪处决他
and execution for possession of a firearm.
于是我转向了爱情花♥园♥
So I turned to the garden of love…
身着黑袍的牧师转着圈
and priests in black gowns were walking their rounds and…
把我的欢乐和欲望
binding with briars,
与石南木捆在一起 威廉·布莱克的作品
my joys and desires. William Blake.
我被流放到威尔士 弗朗高集中营
I got deported to Wales. Frongoch Camp.
别告诉这些混♥蛋♥ 其实那是我一生最好的日子
Don’t tell these bastards, but they were the best years of my life.
我学会了读写和思考
I learnt to read and write, and think.
爱尔兰国民军是1916年复活节起义的主力 被镇♥压♥后很多人参加了共和军
你参加过国民军
Were you in the Citizen Army?
詹姆斯·康纳利 爱尔兰社♥会♥主♥义♥运动领袖 1916年起义失败后被害
-和康纳利一起 -是的
-With Connolly? -Oh, yeah.
-你听过他演讲吗 -都柏林瘫痪了
-Did you ever hear him speak? -Dublin lockout.
1913年 那是一个周六的下午 下着雨
1913, Saturday afternoon in the pissings of rain.
他点着了那地方
He set the place alight.
即使你明天赶走了英国♥军♥队
If you remove the British Army tomorrow…
在都柏林城♥堡♥升起绿色旗帜
and hoist the green flag over Dublin Castle…
除非你建立一个社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国
unless you organise a socialist republic,
你的一切努力都将化为乌有
all your efforts will have been in vain.
而英格兰还将统治你
And England will still rule you through her landlords,
凭借他的地主 资本家和财团
capitalists, and commercial institutions.
谢谢 康纳利先生
Thank you, Mr Connolly.
我在大学一次辩论中引用过
I used that once in a debate at university.
天啊 我老是空话连篇
Jesus, I was all talk.
但真到了要做的时候 我总是会找借口
And when it came down to it, I always had an excuse.
泰迪早把我看穿了
Teddy could see right through that.
他是行动派
Man of action.
小时候我们很亲密
We were fierce close as young fellas.
我们两个
Just the two of us.
我一直都学他
Me following him around all the time.
但我永远比不上他
I could never match him.
他12岁时他们把他送走了
They sent him away…at 12 years of age.
才12岁 送到了神学院
The seminary at 12 years of age.
他回来的时候 就成了一个男人
By the time he came back, he was a man.
而我还是个孩子
I was still a boy.
我叫强尼·戈更
My name’s Johnny Gogan.
我爸爸是多纳格人(爱尔兰某地)
My dad’s from Donegal.
你们死了我会良心不安的
And I won’t have your death on my conscience.
快点
Come on.
-其他人呢 -去方便了
-Where’s the other fellas? -Away for a piss.
我没有钥匙 我没有这牢房♥的钥匙
I haven’t got the key. I don’t have a key for this cell.
戴米恩
Damien!
回来 戴米恩
Come back! Damien!
再见 伙计们
Whoa. Whoa. Bye, lads.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry.
饿疯了 非常感谢
I’m starving. Thanks very much.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他会没事的 振作点
Aye, he’ll be fine. Bearing up.
吃掉吧 你得变强壮点
Eat up now. You’ll need to stay strong.
-你多大了 -19
-What age are you? -19.
-你干嘛要做这个 -我不知道
-What made you do it? -I don’t know.
你是个勇敢的小伙子 对吧 妈妈
Well, you’re a brave lad. Isn’t he, Mam?
他非常勇敢 我们以你为荣
He’s a very brave lad. And we’re very proud of you.
-我爸爸是多纳格人 -哪
-My dad’s from Donegal. -Where?
多纳格
Donegal.
那有干净的 要是你需要的话
There’s a fresh bit there if you want it.
-你还好吗 -还好 帮帮他
-Are you alright? -Grand. Help him.
你干得不错 戴米恩
You did well, Damien.
凯文 约翰尼 科勒姆还在那里
Kevin, Johnny and Colum are still there, you know?
他们随时会被枪毙
They could be shot at any time.
我们把他们丢下了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!