一直都是如此
like, all the time.
其实我没有退学
I… I didn’t drop out.
我考试不及格 应付不了
I flunked, couldn’t handle it.
这样
Yeah.
无论如何 我给你看这本日记的原因
Anyway, reason I’m showing you
是我已经不再记录了
the journal is that I have stopped.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我写了个新的
I made a new one.
我开始去互助小组的时候发现
When I started going to support groups,
每个人都有一样的清单
everyone had the same list.
我不想和别人一样 所以我做了一些
I wanted to be different, so I did a bunch of stuff
永远没有人会记得的事
that no one’s ever gonna remember.
但我的时间不多了
But I don’t have much time left,
所以 我不想再浪费更多时间做蠢事
so… I don’t want to waste any more of it doing dumb shit.
别那么说
Don’t talk like that.
-哪样 -好像你挺不过去了一样
– Like what? – Like you’re not gonna make it.
我要去化妆室 给我五十块
I’m going to the powder room, give me 50 bucks.
《蒂芙尼的早餐》里的情节
Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
别告诉我你没看过
Oh, don’t tell me.
卡尔文·路易斯 生活可有得你探索了
Calvin Lewis, you have a lot of living to do.
嘿 弗兰克 什么事
Hey, Frank. What’s up?
不会吧
No.
真的吗
Really?
好的 我的天
OK. Oh, my God.

Yeah.
嘿 露西
Hey, Lucy.
好的 待会见
OK, yeah, I’ll see you in a bit.
太棒了
Amazing.
好的 拜拜
OK. OK. Bye-bye.
-我的天 你还好吗 -斯凯
– Oh, my God! Are you OK? – Skye, Skye!
有好转吗
Any change?
没有
No.
今天早上的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about this morning.
那些话是有必要的
I needed to hear it.
我会自己找地方住
I think I’m gonna try and find my own place.
你没必要搬出去
You don’t have to move out.
我知道
I know.
露西生了个女孩
It’s a girl.
她醒了吗
Did she wake up?
只有几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
这是她的最爱
He’s her favorite.
你可以坐在这陪她一会吗
Will you sit with her for a minute?
-我出去透下气 -当然
– I could use some air. – Of course.
斯凯
Skye.

Hey.
卡尔文
Calvin.
不 别那样
No, no, no, don’t do that.
眨眼很可爱
Cute wink.
我一直有在练习
I’ve been practicing.
是那个该死的猫的场景
It’s that damn cat scene.
我们可以进来吗
Can we come in?
天呐 你们有宝宝了
Oh, my God, you have a baby.
是的
Yes, we do.
你想抱抱她吗
Do you wanna hold her?
她现在有名字了吗
Does she have a name?
她叫安珀
This is Amber.
至少用我的名字给孩子取名吧
Least you could do was name the kid after me.
是这样 露西和我之前在讨论
Well, um, Lucy and I were talking
这对我们来说意义很重大
and it would mean a lot to us
如果你们愿意赏光
if you would both do us the honor of
当安珀的教父母
being Amber’s godparents.
你是知道我将不久于世的 对吧
You do know I’m not long for this world, right?
我们想不出一个更适合我们女儿的好榜样了
We couldn’t think of a better role model for our daughter.
她会了解你的一切 我们向你保证
She’s gonna hear all about you, I promise you that.
还是只知道好的一面吧
Maybe just the good stuff.
你觉得呢 小卡
What do you say, Cal?
小卡
Cal.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
没事的 冷静 冷静
It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK.
没事的 有我在 有我在
It’s OK, I got you, I got you, I got you.
没事了 没事了
It’s OK, it’s OK.
我在这
I got you.
你没事吧 没事吧
Hey, hey, hey. You good? You good?
来 深呼吸
Take a breath, come on.
我们回去吧
Let’s go back inside.
不要
No.
不要那样子
Don’t do that.
我不能看着她死去
I can’t watch her die.
这跟你无关好吗
This isn’t about you, OK?
也跟你觉得能或不能无关
And what you think you can or can’t do.
这一切只与她有关
This is about her.
而她现在就需要你在她身边
And she needs you in her corner right now.
好吗
All right?
如果你没有丢掉
“And had you not lost all your sheep
你从埃尔多拉多国带来的所有的羊
brought through the country of El Dorado,
那你就不会在这吃着
then you wouldn’t be here eating preserved citrons
保存好的香橼和开心果
and pistachio nuts.”
观察得很仔细 憨第德答道
“Excellently observed,” Answered Candide,
但我们必须开垦我们自己的花♥园♥
“But we must cultivate our garden.”
你给我做了个棺材
You made me a coffin.
会奇怪吗
Is that weird?
何止是奇怪
We’re way past weird.
拜托告诉我你是开玩笑的
Please tell me you’re joking.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What, you don’t like it?
卡尔文 这就是个死亡陷阱
Calvin, it’s a bloody death trap.
我知道
I know.
这只是模型
This was just the prototype.
这个才是真的
For real this time.
很完美
It’s perfect.
你想试一下吗
Do you wanna try it out?
现在还不用吧
Not just yet.
所以你跟伊兹的事怎么办
So what are you gonna do about Izzy?
-斯凯 -少来了
– Skye… – Don’t “Skye” Me.
你像个胆小鬼才变成现在这样
Being a wuss got you into this mess.
好吧 像个胆小鬼还有遇见我
Well, being a wuss and meeting me.
但是如果你要从中走出来
But if you’re gonna dig yourself out of it,
你得靠自己
you’re gonna have to do it alone.
我不确认事情的另一边是如何
I’m not sure what’s on the other side of this,
但是 不要寄希望有我在旁边帮忙
but… wouldn’t bank on having me around to help.
留下吧 和我们一起
Stay. Join us.
所以 我们现在只能等着了
So, guess now we just wait.
我不得不说
I have to say,
一想到我曾经与阿什莉和其他女生们和解
thought once I’d made up with Ashley and the girls…
一想到我曾经帮卡尔文向伊兹说好话
and once I put in a good word for Calvin with Izzy…
一想到我曾经告诉你们我有多爱你们
once I told you guys how much I love you…
我真的觉得死神快来找我了
I really thought they’d come for me.
或者他们还在等待
Well, maybe they’re still waiting.
是啊
Yeah.
或许他们改变主意了
Maybe they’re having second thoughts.
你觉得呢 卡尔文
What do you think, Calvin?
觉得他们改变主意了吗
Think they’re having second thoughts?
可能吧
Maybe.
是啊
Yeah.
有可能吧
Maybe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!