你有什么想法?
格蕾丝·茱莉亚·路易斯
生于1998年6月3日 – 卒于2006年12月7日
斯凯·伊丽莎白·艾特肯
生于2001年8月6日
卒于2018年5月21日
在坟墓里闹鬼吓唬卡尔文
生日快乐
我很抱歉 斯凯
I’m so sorry, Skye.
治疗还没有对肿瘤起效
The tumor just hasn’t responded to the treatment.
很快你就会感觉自己的精力大幅下降
Pretty soon you’ll feel your energy levels drop dramatically,
行动能力也会逐渐消退
and your mobility will become increasingly restricted.
恐怕你只能好好利用剩下的时间了
I’m afraid it’s about quality of time now.
有得就必有失嘛
Win some, you lose some.
卡尔文咋了
What’s eating Calvin?
他的检测结果明天就要出来了
He gets his test results tomorrow.
我看你刚刚在偷看那个墨镜男啊
Saw you checking out those Ray-Bans.
可不是嘛
Right.
为什么所有飞行员都觉得自己是摇滚明星呢
Why do all pilots think that they’re rock stars?
我听说他睡觉都戴着 你要不去一探究竟
I heard he wears ’em to bed. You should find out.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He’s not my type.
姐妹 我都开始觉得你没有喜欢的类型了
Girl, I’m starting to believe you don’t have a type.
-女士 要搭车吗 -不用 谢了
– Lady, need a ride? – No, thanks.
抱歉我儿子刚才失礼了 他老婆还在调♥教♥他呢
Sorry about my son, his wife’s still breaking him in.
嘿 我的另一个小子人很不错的
Hey, the other boy, he’s a sweetheart.
得了吧你
All right.
谢谢你的分享 安
Thank you for sharing, Ann.
听着 大伙们 我们来尝试一个练习怎么样
So, listen, guys, why don’t we try an exercise?
好了 放轻松 这不是考试
– – OK, relax. It’s not a test.
给你
Here you go.
现在你们来列一个清单 好吗
Now, make a list, all right?
列出所有你想做的事情
Make a list of all the things that you wanna do.
好了 尽情发挥想象力吧
All right, let your imaginations run wild.
如果你想去爬珠穆朗玛峰
If you want to scale Everest, then go ahead
大胆把它写下来
and write that down.
那如果我想抢银行呢
What if I want to rob a bank?
我不敢说我同意
I can’t say that I approve,
但还是写下来吧 我可以给你介绍一个不错的律师
but go ahead and write it down. I know a good lawyer.
放开来 大家互相寻找灵感 好吗
Feel free to inspire each other, OK?
给彼此予支持
Use each other for support.
谢谢你能来 斯凯
Nice of you to join us, Skye.
你晓得我的 丹 我连去自己的葬礼都会迟到
Well, you know me, Dan. I’ll be late for my own funeral.
好吧 我们很欢迎你留下来
Yeah, well, you’re more than welcome to stay
但是如果你还做出上周那样的举动的话
but any repeat of last week’s behavior,
我就得请你离开了
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
我会像小绵羊一样乖的
I’ll be good as gold.
好了
All right.
你是新来的啊
You’re new.
我叫斯凯
I’m Skye.
卡尔文
Calvin.
你写了什么啊 卡尔文
So, what are you doing here, Calvin?
什么爬山之类的破锻炼吗
Some terrible exercise about climbing mountains and shit?
事实上 是的
Yeah, actually.
想抄我的吗
Want to copy mine?
我对互助小组的感觉有点复杂
I’m a little promiscuous when it comes to support groups.
你这啥表情啊
What’s with you?
抱歉 你的脸 我
Sorry, your… face. I…
我刚是在对你眨眼呢 傻瓜
That was a wink, dummy.
不和你玩了 写你的东西吧
Playtime’s over, get back to work.
你又咋了
What now?
我不知道该写什么
I don’t know what to write.
想写啥写啥 没人管的
Write anything. No one cares.
你快要死了 记得吗
You’re dying, remember?
别写那种老掉牙的东西就行了 比如
Just don’t write something cliche, like
和海豚跳舞
“Swimming with dolphins”.
也别写 去迪士尼乐园
And don’t write “Disneyland”.
我去过迪士尼乐园 狗屎一样
I’ve been to Disneyland, it’s shit.
而且 那里有上千个快要死掉的小孩吧
Plus, there’s, like, 1,000 dying kids there,
所以没有人把你当回事 给你特殊待遇
so no one treats you special or anything.
连米老鼠都不会理你 对他来说种事早就不新鲜了 懂吗
Not even Mickey Mouse, that’s, like, passe to him, you know?
你有女朋友吗
You got a girlfriend?
-啥 -男朋友呢
– Hm? – Boyfriend?
没有
No.
但你有喜欢的人 是吗
But there’s someone you like, hm?
也许你会想起他们
Maybe you think about them
-当你那个的时候 -天呐
– when you’re… – Jesus!
-嗯 -你能让我一个人待着吗
– Well? – Can you leave me alone, please?
-就告诉我她叫啥吧 傻瓜 -别叫我傻瓜
– Just tell me her name, dummy. – Don’t call me that.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉 我不是故意让你难过的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
我有时候会变得很生气 你知道的 情绪就会过分激动
I just get so angry sometimes, you know, I lash out.
这太不公平了 我原本可以有大好时光摆在眼前的
It’s so unfair, I should have my whole life ahead of me.
我在逗你玩呢 把那给我
I’m screwing with you. Give me that.
就先从这个开始吧
That’ll do for starters.
-大家今天表现得都不错 -下回见 卡尔文
– Great job today, guys. – See you, Calvin.
-谢谢 丹 -再次谢谢你们
– Thank you, Dan. – Thanks again.
干得不错
Great job.
-老爸 感觉怎么样 -癌症还在
– Hey, Dad. How’d it go? – Well, still got cancer.
我懂的 这是个互助小组
Yeah, I’m aware. It’s a support group.
我知道 又不是邪教
I know, it’s not voodoo.
噢 不是吧
– – Oh, come on.
你要把我气死吗
You’re killing me!
嘿 卡尔文 帮美女一把呗
Hey, Calvin. Help a girl out?
我上班要迟到了
I’m gonna be late for work.
噢 求你了 就一秒钟的事儿
Oh, come on, it will just take a second.
就推它一下啥的
Just, you know, push it or something.
不是那样推
Not like that.
拜托 对它使点劲
Come on, put some hurt on it!
-疼 -耶 卡尔文真棒
– Ow! – Yay! Go, Calvin!
你要吗
Want one?
很操蛋吧
Sucks, huh?
癌症
The big “C”.
他们已经对我放弃治疗了 你呢
They’ve run out of stages for me now, what about you?
我要走了
I gotta go.

Hey.
嘿 你掉了这个
– Hey, you dropped this. –
我刚才以为我感觉到什么了
I thought I felt something.
你没有毛病 卡尔文
There’s nothing wrong with you, Calvin.
我不知道怎么跟你说得再清楚明白了
I just don’t know how many more ways to say it.
那我的那些症状呢
Well, what about my symptoms?
你说你有疼痛 不舒服的症状
You say that you experience pain, discomfort,
我也相信你
and I believe you,
但那并不能表示你得了癌症
but that’s not indicative of cancer.
好吧 那我的痣呢
OK, and what about my mole?
它的大小和上周完全一样
It’s the same size that it was last week.
那我们或许还要再做些检查 以防万一
Then maybe we should do more tests, just to be sure.
你把所有检查都做完了
There aren’t any more tests.
你的毛病不是生理上的
Your health issues aren’t physical.
我以为把你送去互助小组
I thought sending you to that support group
可以让你有所改观呢
would give you a bit of perspective.
我没有在胡说
I’m not making this up.
好吗
All right?
-卡尔文 -我没有疑病症
– Calvin… – I’m not a hypochondriac.
你的症状记录日记
Your symptoms journal?
-嘿 -噢
– Hey. – Oh.
刚刚那个是你吧 和你♥爸♥爸还有哥哥在一起
That was you, right? With your dad and your brother?

Mm-hm.
抱歉让你看到那些
Sorry about that.
我懂你的
I know all about it.
我有四个兄弟
I have four… brothers.
-在俄亥俄老家 -酷
– Back in Ohio. – Cool.
你肯定是没有去过俄亥俄
You’ve obviously never been to Ohio.
我不怎么出门旅行
I don’t travel much.
可你在机场工作哎
You work at an airport.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!