-我没有坐过飞机 -什么 真的吗
– I’ve never flown. – What? Really?
那怎么可能呢
I… How is that even possible?
朋友 你简直让航♥空♥产业蒙羞呀
You, my friend, are a disgrace to the aviation industry.
你那写的是什么
So, what do you write in there?
噢 呃 瞎写的东西
Oh, um, stuff, you know.
听起来会成为一本畅销书啊
Sounds like a bestseller.
卡尔文·路易斯请到问询台
Calvin Lewis to the information desk.
卡尔文·路易斯请到问询台
Calvin Lewis to the information desk.
-叫的是我 -那你应该快去了
– That’s me. – Guess you should go then.
我叫伊兹
I’m Izzy.
-呃 -呃
– Um… – Um…
好吧
Ok.
回见
See ya.
你好 我是卡尔文·路易斯
Hi, I’m Calvin Lewis.
-嗨 卡尔文 -嗨
– Hi, Calvin! – Hi.
-嗨 -你来这干嘛
– Hi. – What are you doing here?
噢 你在互助小组丢了这个
Oh, you dropped this at the meeting.
看来你还有一个
Oh, you have another one.
你难道不用上学吗
Do you not have, like, school?
这是你的车吗
Is this your ride?
-哇 -是
– Wow. – Yes.
-我能去漂移一圈吗 -不行
– Can I take it for a spin? – No.
-求求你 -不行
– Please? – No.
但人家快死了哎
But I’m dying.
好吧 但非工作人员没有保险 所以
OK, it’s not insured for civilians, so…
非工作人员 噢 得了吧 我又不会告你们
Civilians? Oh, come on, I’m not gonna sue.
-用我的生命发誓 -斯凯
– Cross my heart and hope to… – Skye.
所以你是那些经常罢♥工♥
So, are you one of these guys
抄家伙砸人东西的工人之一吗
that’s always going on strike and breaking people’s stuff?
不是
No.
你有偷看过别人的行李吗
Have you ever gone through someone’s luggage?
你发现的最奇怪的东西是什么
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found?
你肯定找到过些很色情的东西 对吧
I bet you’ve found some filthy things, haven’t you?
告诉我吧 我这人很擅长保守秘密的
Go on, you can tell me, I’m really good at keeping secrets.
我得去换班了
– I’m about to go on shift,
-所以 -噢 太好了 我和你一起
so… – Oh, amazing, I will come with.
啥 别 我要
What? No, I’m…
那是条金鱼吗
Is that a goldfish?
是呀 是送给你的
Yeah, he’s for you.
它叫鲍里斯
This is Boris.
但你随便叫他啥都可以啦
But you can call him whatever you want
因为 你知道的 金鱼只有三秒记忆
because, you know, the whole three second memory thing.
哦天哪 呃
Oh, my God. Um…
你到底为什么要来
Why are you here?
你记忆怎么跟鲍里斯一样短 我是来还你工作证的啊
You are just as bad as Boris. I’m here to return your ID.
好吧 谢了
OK. Thank you.
呃 那现在你能走了吗
Um… now, could you please go?
走倒是可以
I mean, I could.
抱歉我这么直接 好吗
Look, I’m sorry to be blunt, OK?
但我这人就这样
It’s just the way I am.
但如果要战胜癌症的话
But if you’re gonna beat this thing, you’re gonna
你就得男人一点
have to grow a pair.
你不是得了睾丸癌吧 因为如果是的话
You don’t have cancer of the balls, do you? Because that
我刚说的话就太混♥蛋♥了
would make me kind of a dick.
-不 我没有 -噢 那就好
– No, I do not have… – Oh, thank God.
好了 那我们明天就开始
OK, so we start tomorrow.
-开始什么 -我的待死清单
– Start what? – My to-die list.
像是遗愿清单 但没那么逊
It’s like a bucket list but not as lame.
别担心 我不会把你拽去阿姆斯特丹的
Don’t worry, I’m not gonna drag you to Amsterdam.
-我明天得上班 所以 -用癌症那招
– I’ve got work tomorrow, so… – Play the cancer card.
癌症那招
Cancer card?
我得癌了
I have cancer.
他们有时候会给你钱
Sometimes they give you money.
-所以你意下如何 -呃
– So what do you say? – Um…
你是同意嘞还是同意嘞 就这样办吧
Are you down or are you down? Mm! Let’s do this.

Um…
我四点在喷泉那儿等你
I’ll meet you at the fountain at four.
照顾好鲍里斯哦
Take good care of Boris!
露西 说实话 你怎么想的
So, Lucy, seriously, what do you think?
是会准时呢 还是早一周 或者迟一周
On time, week early, week late?
不 不不不 随便选个日期吧 选个日子
No, no, no, no, just pick a day. Pick a day.
-等等 你们说啥呢 -君子赌约
– Wait, what are you guys doing? – It’s a gentleman’s bet.
只是想估摸出孩子的出生时间
Just trying to get a gauge.
到了该来的时候 孩子自然就会出生了 鲍勃
OK. The baby’s gonna come when it’s gonna come, Bob.
好吧 只是提醒一句 路易斯家的男孩们都来得晚些
OK, well, just so you know, these Lewis boys all came late.
你说对吧 艾伦
Isn’t that right, Ellen?
你明年要回大学吗
So, you gonna head back to college next year?
不清楚
I don’t know.
我还没有认真考虑过这件事
Haven’t really thought about it.
我以为在机场工作了半年之后 你就会逃也似地回学校了
Figured after six months at the airport, you’d be running back.
我觉得在那工作挺好的
You know, I don’t mind working there.
一班十二个小时 背都压弯了的苦力
Twelve hour shifts, back-breaking labor?
是啊 有什么不好呢
Yeah, what’s not to like?
行了 别激动
All right, take it easy.
那你觉得怎么样
How’s that working out for ya?
你想在那待多久都可以
You can stay here as long as you like.
-他的检测结果没有问题 -别烦他了
– His tests came back clean. – Leave him alone.
不不 你这是花了自己没有的钱
No, no, no, you just spent money that you don’t have,
去查了他没有的病
testing for something that he never had.
谢谢你们的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
阿什莉 拜托告诉我威尔会去你的派对
Ashley, please tell me Will is coming to your party.
有谁说了派对吗
Did someone say “Party”?
斯凯
Skye.
你们看上去跟见了鬼似的
You look like you seen a ghost.
我只是最近都没见着你了
Just haven’t seen you around lately.
我最近挺忙的
Been busy.
谁知道等死这么消耗时间呢
Who knew dying could be so time-consuming?
呃 我们要走了
So… we’ve gotta go.
你来吗 阿什莉
You coming, Ashley?
我待会来追你们
I’ll catch up with you guys.
好的 回见 斯凯
OK. See you, Skye.
我这周末要开派对
So, I’m having a party this weekend.
不错啊
Cool.
你应该来
You should come.
如果我有时间 一定去
If I have the time, sure.

Cool.
我得去追她们了
I should catch up with them.
-对哦 -拜拜
– Right. – Bye.
我以为我们要在喷泉那见呢
I thought we were meeting by the fountain.
你来了
You came.
-你没事吧 -我有癌
– You OK? – I have cancer.
呃 关于那个
Right… about that…
-废话少说 去逛街 -好吧
– Less talk, more shopping. – OK.
其实你在女士更衣室外面晃着
You know, it’s kinda creepy that you’re hanging out
还挺猥琐的
outside the ladies’ changing room.
我没事
I’m fine.
你来美国多久了
So, how long you been in the States?
我十岁的时候老爸带我们搬过来的
Dad moved us here when I was ten.
你上的是金斯顿高中吗
You at Kingston High?
东金斯顿高中
East Kingston.
冲啊蓝鸟
Go Bluebirds, whoo.
斯凯 呃
Skye, you know,
-我有事要跟你说 -走吧
– something I should tell you… – Let’s go.
我们去的那个互助小组
The kind of support group thing we were at?
-你穿那鞋能跑步吗 -我没有 啥
– Can you run in those shoes? – I don’t… What?
别管了 拿着
Never mind. Hold this.
里面有啥啊 斯凯
What’s in it? Skye.
快跑
Run!
跑什么
Run?

Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!